_Scream_

Re: Anti-semitism
May 24, 2012, 12:04:22 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is Front your 'Yes-man' for you to yank around? No.

Well, if he is Michael or someone close to Michael and posts on this forum and doesn't distance himself from hate speech posted on this very forum .... that should be important to him. If it isn't, then I indeed misunderstood everything that Michael stands for. Either that or Front is a fake.

So AKHTONI likes Hitler? You know, had Michael been living in Nazi Germany as a black man, he would have been murdered by the Nazis as well. So an MJ fan liking Hitler, that's just unbelievable.

MJonmind, it tells me a lot that you confront me for posting my opinion, but you don't say a word about AKHTONI'S post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Scream_

May 24, 2012, 12:16:39 PM
Damn, I knew I shouldn't have looked at this thread again ... with AKHTONI you have a full-blown anti-Semite and Nazi on the forum. And this person dares to call himself/herself a Michael Jackson fan or supporter? If this was my forum, I'd ban this person immediately for hate speech. And if I was Front, I'd also make it known that I don't like hate speech, anti-Semitism and love for Adolf Hitler in general and in particular on the forum that I post on (if Front is indeed Michael or someone close to Michael). If he can call out Frenchbraid for posting something that was totally harmless compared to what AKHTONI just posted, this should be a lot more important to him.

I'll really try not to look at the forum or at least this thread again, maybe someone could PM me in case Front decides to say something about AKHTONI'S opinion.

P.S. Souza, didn't you read AKHTONI'S post? He or she did deny the Holocaust by saying it didn't happen, the Nazis didn't do anything, the Jews killed each other and blamed it on Hitler. If this is even possible I consider that even worse than complete denial.

Scream, I asked AKHTONI t clear up her post, because I want to know for SURE first what she means, since we are dealing here with many nationalities and some people might use the wrong words in English. So until then, I am not going to ban anyone. Why are you still here? If this is all you can say and do, you have no business in this thread. You're a new member, why stir up the post by twisting words? And since when are people saying Front should leave for stuff like this? I get the feeling that there are certain people here that are actually from another forum, realize they have been wrong about front, and now want him to post elsewhere, because they are not welcome here anymore. Maybe you shouls PM Front and just be blunt about that, but stop infecting this board with drama that I can perfectly handle myself.

AKHTONI'S post is very clear, you can't say things like "the jews killed each others and they called it holocaust and put the whole blame on hitler" or "I like adolf hitler" or "when a jew say yes ,I say NO I can't trust them they don't do what they say" and actually mean the opposite because your English is bad. That is hate speech.

I didn't say Front should leave, I said if he is Michael or close to him he should address this, that's at least what I would expect from Michael if people post hate speech on the forum that he chose as his home.

I'm new as a poster, I've been lurking for many months in the back-Front threads, I didn't look at many other threads, a few here and there and a couple of older threads too, but other than that just lurked in the back and Front threads because I was interested in them and found back and also Front interesting. I've never been on any other hoax forum, have never even seen them, I found this one when I googled the death hoax and stumbled upon back and Front. Why do I have no business in this thread? It's about anti-Semitism that you said doesn't exist on this forum and then you have somebody post something extremely anti-Semitic and I'm not allowed to comment on that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 24, 2012, 12:21:36 PM
Scream, Front is not your monkey. You can't tell him what to do. Furthermore, I am the admin here and BELIEVE ME that I can handle that with AKHTONI. Like I said, I want to have it cleared up first. Plus we don't even know how old she is, she might not even know what she is saying. I am not going to just randomly ban people because YOU think I should. If Michael is here and he disagrees with the way I handle this forum, he is free to post elsewhere or address me in private. YOU Scream, should leave the managing to me. You have made your point. Discussion closed and I'm going to lock this thread now that I understand the purpose you had with this all. AKHTONI, please pm me what you meant with your post.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

May 24, 2012, 12:31:49 PM
Scream, your shock and horror are transparently disingenuous. No matter how hard you try to project these ugly images onto the members here, they simply are unfounded. Not one person has stated the words you have tried so hard to put into their mouths. Unless you change your tune real quick, I deduce that you are simply trying to stir the pot and cause trouble and this is your only reason for being here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

bec

May 24, 2012, 12:51:45 PM
I talked to Souza and we agreed to reopen this topic. I think it is an interesting discussion and one we can discuss like adults. So please, continue.

@Akhtoni, perhaps you could expound here on what you posted prior.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Scream_

May 24, 2012, 01:32:13 PM
Scream, your shock and horror are transparently disingenuous. No matter how hard you try to project these ugly images onto the members here, they simply are unfounded.

Especially now after AKHTONI'S post they are not ... also nothing disingenuous about my shock and horror, I never expected to see anything like this on a Michael Jackson forum. I already said that I'm German, I know our history very well, my parents were children during Nazi Germany and my family was against Hitler. The Nazis killed millions of Jews, gypsies, homosexuals, sick and disabled people, political prisoners in the Holocaust. Millions and millions were killed in the war, also my relatives that had to fight in a war for a country that they hated and were killed in the war. I know what happened during Nazi Germany - and not just from history books but from what my family told me and the horrors they went through. And you think I'm not really shocked by reading things like "I like Hitler"? It's not just that I'm deeply offended by that, an ideology like that also scares me. I'm glad that Nazi Germany lost the war or I would have been born into the Nazi dictatorship as well and wouldn't be able to voice my opinion here, and if I did, I'd end up being murdered in a concentration camp as well.

So yes, people with this kind of ideology ("I like Hitler") scare the hell out of me and should scare the hell out of everybody, as long as this ideology is still alive and well, things are bound to repeat themselves. Maybe here in Europe, maybe somewhere else in the world. I don't want to see another world war, I don't want to see another Holocaust. That is also the reason why it is so important to remember, so saying the Holocaust is just used for political benefits these days is wrong. It happened, if we forget, it's bound to happen again, especially if there are people out there who "like Hitler" and "doubt this holocaust" (see Akhtoni's post).

My shock and horror is very real, I never expected to see some of the things I saw here and especially Akhtoni's post on a forum dedicated to Michael Jackson. Never seen anything like this before on any other Michael Jackson fan forum (and don't tell me this is not a fan forum, it's still dedicated to Michael and some people on this forum are fans, others call themselves supporters).

I'm leaving now, I really shouldn't have looked at this thread again, I just thought there might be an interesting discussion going on and that my decision to leave yesterday might have been a bit hasty, but I was wrong. And not taking my shock seriously is also quite offensive, I don't have to expose myself to that. AKHTONI'S post made me physically sick (and should shock everybody who reads it), and then my sincerity is questioned. It's all for L.O.V.E .... or so I thought.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2012, 01:33:48 PM
It is rumoured that Hitler was jewish himself.
There is a difference between Jews and Zionists but in real life it has nothing to do with religion.
There is only one thing that facinates me with Hitler and that is how he managed to brainwash so many people...
But Hitler is as evil as they come! He was a human being lost in his path and sucked into his fears and own insecurities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

paula-c

May 24, 2012, 02:01:13 PM
"The Holocaust industry" clarifies with luxury appointments, documents and statements, how the Zionist Jews come extort the Germans since 1952 and obtaining funds to arm themselves. In principle, the organizations representing families of the victims of the alleged massacre, have received in compensation from the German Government, until the year 2000, $ 60 billion. The reality is that organizations such as the American Jewish Congress, the Masonic lodge Bi' nai Brith and the Conference on Jewish material claims against Germany have focused on managing the money. The mother of the author of the book, Norman Finkelstein, who survived the Warsaw ghetto, only received $3,500, while, as the author himself acknowledges, many people who had never been locked, received hundreds of thousands of dollars. In a parliamentary appearance of 23 February 2000, the German Government recognized that only about 15% of the money delivered to the Conference of applications materials reached the victims really. Where did that money go?

It seems clear, is not it? Through these organizations, he finished in the Israel State, which has used it to arm themselves to the teeth and become the strongest in the area army. Thus, the Holocaust has been the culprit of the bombs that have killed Palestinians and Lebanese. Do you now perceive why refuse to be investigated?In Spain there is a prime example, the President of this organization to redeem for the victims of the Holocaust, which was shown, three or four years ago, which did not live the Holocaust; many recall it. A great scandal which ended with a small mouth.From their Jewish status, Finkelstein recognizes the Holocauto (capitalized) as a historical event, began to take shape at the end of the cincuenta-sesenta, until then, nor Jews own them too interested, and this fact, he agreed, of course, with her comes from these funds.

Finkelstein argues that the Holocaust, capitalized, was an ideological construction for base support from United States to Israel and, incidentally, silence the rest of the world. The reputed writer israeli, Boas Evron, affirms that "awareness of the Holocaust is in fact an official propaganda indoctrination, a mass production of slogans and false visions of the world, whose real aim is not at all understanding of the past but the present handling". This manipulation is based on its conception in fact "unique in the manner of a mystery religion." Elie Wiesel says that the Holocaust "is impossible to understand or describe, and never will be understood or transmitted". (Wiesel lectures at a cost of $25,000, with including limousine, which reveals that "the secret of the truth of Auschwitz lies in silence").

As commented myself weeks ago, that uniqueness of the Holocaust gives the Jewish people an alibi before the rest of human beings, which, for Boas Evron, "equals clearly deliberately cultivate paranoia..." "This mentality sorry in advance any inhuman treatment which inflicts to non-Jews, that the dominant mythology holds that everyone collaborated with the nazis to destroy the Jewish community".According to Nathan and Ruth Ann Perlmutter, anti-Semitism emerged "jealousy and resentment felt the gentiles because Jews exceeded Christians in the commercial world".

The last chapter of this film which both affects the reality that we live in, is the issue of Jewish gold in Switzerland accounts. We are sure that many remember it because the controversy has happened a few years ago, but it is also very likely that you've understood nothing, like me, so far: data provided by Finkelstein, he understands very well, with you to laugh, because really that is delusional.You will see, this is a struggle of dogs (Swiss Bankers) boxer dogs pitbul (Rabbi and Zionist organizations). One day, the Zionist organizations are beginning to talk that many Jews deposited in Swiss banks their money and gold, but as a result of his disappearance, those accounts were not claimed by relatives. Zionists (Elie Wiesel, Simon Wiesenthal and later, the Council of Jewish communities) arrive to bankers and tell them that they want $ 20 billion, and threaten to demands (40% of the firms of lawyers New York pointers are Jews). Already know as spent American lawyers with the theme of tobacco and cancer, right?

Swiss Bankers respond that the most can do is carry out an audit and, after enduring harassment of the media world, offered 600 million, although the value of the accounts is situated between 170 and 269 million dollars. The Zionists respond to them with heavy arguments: US banks controlled by Jews threaten to withhold their Swiss Bank pension funds. In the end, after several years and $ 600 million employees to defend themselves against "the Holocaust industry", the bankers agree pay 1.25 billion. "The agreement was intended to repair three groups of people: claimants in inactive accounts domiciled in Switzerland, those that this country had been denied asylum and victims of the regime of slave labour".

Best of all is that, to justify the money claimed, Zionist organizations increased enormously the traditional figure of Holocaust survivors (100,000) with which, incidentally, disassembling the myth that anyone leaving live there and, approaching the figures to which kept the Jewish extermination deniers! At the end of the year 2000, according to Jewish organizations, had the double of survivors of the Holocaust who in 1945! (An argument to support the superiority of the Jewish race, no doubt).Things like these, are those made say the mother of Finkelstein (proud lady who for many years refused to receive anything from those facts)., "if all persons claiming to have survived the Holocaust, did it: who killed Hitler?".Needless to say that the Jews "a standing" have not seen the money from such claims. "We guess to where you have gone to?"

Other data that you perhaps draw attention, that in United States there are 7 major museums of the Holocaust (none on the Indians or blacks to the end and out, are there) and more than four hundred university chairs on the subject, besides the fact that the Holocaust is celebrated in all States.Forty percent of Americans awarded the Nobel Prize in the scientific and economic area are Jewish, as well as twenty percent of the professors from major universities. 16 of the 40 first American fortunes are beans and its per capita income twice that of non-Jews. All these data come, I repeat, a Jew with a conscience, Norman Finkelstein.The book "The Holocaust industry" has 200 pages and more that read, it devours!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

May 24, 2012, 02:05:47 PM
It is rumoured that Hitler was jewish himself.
There is a difference between Jews and Zionists but in real life it has nothing to do with religion.
There is only one thing that facinates me with Hitler and that is how he managed to brainwash so many people...
But Hitler is as evil as they come! He was a human being lost in his path and sucked into his fears and own insecurities.

I agree. And I thought I was crazy, but I have also read somewhere that Hitler was allegedly Jewish himself, but I can't for the life of me remember where.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

May 24, 2012, 02:26:54 PM
Post are being misread and twisted. Also, people is free to believe what they want and to express their opinions regarding this matter, positive or negative, as long as doesn´t get in to a hate speech.

We are forgetting that it was war times and during war terrible things happen.
Look at Irak for heavens sake! Civilians being exterminated as well. What about Iroshima and Nagasaki? or the massacres and mutilations in Sierra Leone? Lybia?...so many places to think about.

The holocaust happened, it was war, but also happened LONG time ago. Time to learn from it and never allow to happen again, ever. And also to move on. Hitler and his regime is gone.

The holocaust is not "own" by Jews. It happened to MANY ethnic groups.

Now days, seems like some Jews are using that sad past which they did not suffer but their grand parents did and getting in to lands which don´t belong to them. Zionists are exploiting the past history to their benefit and masking it behind the "look what happened to us" card.

The holocaust happened to MANY civilians yet those other groups don´t use it to settle in other countries.

Israel suffers due to this never ending hate and "pay back" time, making people to leave their country to safer places.

Let´s be objective here, please.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

paula-c

May 24, 2012, 02:50:23 PM
That is what it is is talking about, as the Holocaust have been used and manipulated  by zionism
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

May 24, 2012, 03:11:57 PM
I agree. And I thought I was crazy, but I have also read somewhere that Hitler was allegedly Jewish himself, but I can't for the life of me remember where.

Austrian press July 12, 1933

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, 1933 (Wednesday)
  • The Vienna newspaper Oesterreichische Abendblatt published a three page story claiming proof that Adolf Hitler was "directly descended on his mother's side" from a Jewish family in Czechoslovakia, and that there were at least ten Jewish persons named Hitler in the city of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. Alexander Basch, the recently deceased city registrar, had identified a sister of Hitler's grandmother as having been a Jew who moved from Polna to Vienna when both places were part of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. "Hitler Jewish, Austrians Say", Milwaukee Journal, July 13, 1933, p1
Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:15:35 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 24, 2012, 03:38:17 PM
Well....as I am German I´d like to say a few words as well.
We, the generation of the postwar period, have been brought up to strictly condemn and demonize everything related to Hitler and what happend during the Third Reich. We have been taught to immediately react in a strongly negative way to all things "Nazi" "Hitler" and so on, from a very young age.
They do everything at school to literally hammer that into our heads so deeply....so maybe that´s why we are having a hard time trying to approach the subject from a different point of view.

I could say so many things...but...for now, I´ll keep them to myself.

You know...when I was an adolescent I traveled a lot and I had many bad experiences because I am German. I have been yelled at, spit at, cursed at, insulted and shunned in different countries of Europe. And I was only just a kid....
I am actually happy to see that I am not hated on this forum because of my nationality.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

_Scream_

May 24, 2012, 04:37:06 PM
Ok, just a couple of words because the German to German thing is interesting ... nobody at school hammered anything into my head, believe it or not, I never had one history lesson in school about Nazi Germany. I don't know how old you are, maybe I'm older than you, that would be my guess, and that things changed since I went to school. And that not every school is the same. And I also changed schools sort of "in the middle" to a different kind of school and they were at a different level than me in all subjects, so I had to do a few tests, one of them was history and I had to study from one history book they gave me. In this book there was just one very short chapter about Nazi Germany and it never came up in the test.

So no, nobody hammered anything into my head ever, I just heard so many stories from my parents, first hand experiences, that was enough for me to understand how bad it was, not just the war but the dictatorship they had to live under. And how much worse it was for other people, like Jews, than it was for my parents, and they already went through hell. My family also never hammered anything political into my head as my family is not political at all, I am though, but up until my mid 20's I was not, just like the rest of my family. But then I started to read a lot about Nazi Germany, started to watch documentaries, did my own research about all kinds of subjects regarding WWII and the Holocaust on the internet, which gave me an even better understanding of what my parents went through, because it added the big picture to their personal stories.

I don't really understand what you mean by approaching it from a different point of view .... how can I approach someone who says "I like Hitler and the Jews killed each other and blamed it on Hitler"? What different kind of view would help me here? If you mean the whole "collective guilt" thing .... I never felt that way and I never felt that I am guilty of anything, I wasn't even born back then. Sometimes people confuse remembering and not forgetting with collective guilt. There is no collective guilt, especially not when it comes to people who were born after 1945 and I never felt that anybody wanted me to feel guilty for what the Nazis did.

No one ever hated on me because of my nationality, apart from once in my life not too long ago on the internet, and that person also happened to be a Michael Jackson fan. Never heard from my parents that they have been hated on because of their nationality, never heard this from anyone in my family. So this Michael fan was a very rare thing for me, surprised me coming from a Michael Jackson fan, but unfortunately they are not always as tolerant as they themselves think they are, she wasn't, at first I thought I misunderstood, but I didn't, so I stopped talking to her.

And yes, my parents and their families were against Hitler, but I am aware that parents and grandparents from some of my friends were not .... and of course they lost family members in the war as well, but my friends still hear from them that "it wasn't all bad" and that Hitler was right. My friends fortunately don't agree with them and see them for what they are, family or not.

And since you are German as well, my opinion on this subject has nothing to do with that, I don't need laws, but you also know that AKHTONI could never post what he or she posted on a German forum. Not because there is no free speech, but because this kind of hate speech is against our laws. Laws like that do exist in many countries, there are hate speech laws in the United States as well, btw.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
May 24, 2012, 04:40:31 PM
That is what it is is talking about, as the Holocaust have been used and manipulated  by zionism

There's a difference between the common jewish people and the Zionists.  To me, these zionists are not following the Jewish religion really.  They are following they're own political agenda's.  They're following Lucifer.  They're like Luciferians but they are calling themselves something else.  They do everything to promote their evil agenda.  It's an extremist group which isn't following God.  So this isn't really about religion just like Magic_Love_4U said.

Love

Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 05:10:06 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions