Re: Thoughts on Michael Reading Here or Not
August 04, 2012, 09:15:50 AM
@Diggyon.....I split the topic for you...it was going way off topic from Paris tweets for sure.....let me know if you think of a better title for the topic......just what I could think of at the moment :)

Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
August 04, 2012, 09:35:43 AM
Wishingstar, I remember Luna herself started a thread on this subject (MJ among us).

Here:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Maybe we can merge these two and continue discussion there.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Re: MJ AMONG US?
August 04, 2012, 09:56:02 AM
I merged the two topics.......I didn't remember this one, thank you MaryK

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 04, 2012, 10:01:02 AM
I merged the two topics.......I didn't remember this one, thank you MaryK

Blessings Always

Never mind  :bearhug:

There´s such a huge number of threads here. Impossible to remember them all.

I thought it was a good idea to merge the topics bc

a) we will not have another topic with the same subject

b) here in this thread we already collected a lot of thoughts on the subject and maybe Luna (and others who doubt sometimes) will be  reassured by re-reading.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

diggyon

August 04, 2012, 01:24:19 PM
@ wishingstar and MaryK

thank you guys.  :bearhug:
Since Luna has started this thread herself, I think it's better to give her some time to read the 9 pages before answering any of her questions.

To be continued........ :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

LUNATopic starter

August 04, 2012, 01:34:33 PM
diggy,as u can c,i've joined the forum on july,2010,but i've been a hoaxer since june/july 2009...

*LUNA*

Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:38:04 PM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

diggyon

August 04, 2012, 02:37:27 PM
You've been a believer for almost 3 years and you still have doubts?

Well, I didn't say Michael is not going to bam. I said that "The King of Pop" will never come back (there is a huge difference between both).
Michael is not obliged to do anything. It's his hoax and he planned it. He will come back in his own time. Giving us hints and clues is something we all appreciate. He is already speaking to us through them. Front is here with us, Back and TS were also here trying to help us to stay on the right track. Sarahli has started a thread highlighting all the clues and hints the Jackson family has given us to validate Front. Even most of us here on the Forum think that he is Michael. So please take your time reading this thread.

You have even started this thread yourself. You could also read the posts of the other members one more time. And please read Fron't post again. You will find all answers there.

Blessings

Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 02:47:59 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 04, 2012, 02:37:52 PM
My dear friends  :bearhug: , I always thought that Michael reads this forum  and you know ....

This forum is still the most important , how many are gone now.... :icon_rolleyes:
Michael has to remain hidden still, he knows what to do.. :animal0017: But how many things he is saying these days, how many messages.....
 :compute: But what we want more? The BAM? Is not important , the main thing is knowing that he is fine...and in  these days he makes us understand this... I believe in Michael , in his message every day more... I trust in  him and wait here with joy and happiness with all you.... UNITED IN L.O.V.E.   as he wanted .... :moonwalk_:

I never tired of repeating....
We are lucky, does not happen to many people to live expericence that we believers live  in the Hoax...
Sensations that we have lived , live and will live.....because,.... :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink: the best is yet to come !!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

diggyon

August 04, 2012, 02:44:18 PM
I am totally convinced that we should concentrate on the message not on the messenger. This is what Michael asked us to do. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
August 04, 2012, 02:53:01 PM
I am totally convinced that we should concentrate on the message not on the messenger. This is what Michael asked us to do.

:th_bravo: :th_bravo:  Totally with you !!!  :th_bravo: :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

August 04, 2012, 03:53:07 PM
damn i can't find a way to write what i wish to write. I erased about 3 times  :Pulling_hair:

I just try to say that anytime this post shows up, it's make little butterflies inside and i tell myself "maybe maybe, maybe he reads me"

This is stupid I know, but i can't help. I say even more stupid things in other parts of the forum, but hey, this might be a post he would keep an eye on (or maybe not lol i don't know lol)

Anyway, it's always a good time to say something to Michael with this little hope that he will read it

so....

Michael,

I hope that you are ok, happy, singing, dancing, or maybe breeding lamas in Peru, if this is what your life is now made of (anyway, i love you still lol) sometime i tell myself i'm turning into a stalker, just staying there, waiting for something. I feel like a fan sitting in front of an hotel while you are gone through the back door ! I'm very sorry that i behave this way, but hey, you left the building ! what can i do else than hoping for some pillow to be thrown from the window, with a message or something. Damn i hate myself when i hope this. i wish i would be strong enough to forget you and tell myself "he deserves to be free and live his life" i would never do anything to disturb you, or hurt you, or betray you, but damn i can't help being there. i can't move on, i just keep hoping. i feel more and more that maybe it's not the right thing. I already do my best to listen to the message, do my best to make a better place with what i'm gifted for. I agree the message is more important than the man... for anyone else but you. You're not a message. You are the picture i kissed every morning before i go to school, you are the man who taugh me english, you're the man i wanted to marry when i was a teen (ok, we are 21 year difference, who cares lol) There is no chance i just consider you as a messager. I don't wish to meet you, i'm even afraid i meet you someday and realise you suck (who knows ?) all i know is that i feel tenderness for you, i feel some kind of friendship because i feel close to who you are. I feel some love. I can't keep myself clear when it comes to any possibility to prove you are ok. Because i care for you. If i ever looked at you as a hero because you're an icon, now i'm an adult and i look at you as a human being, and i worry. I even forgot why i write all this. I just wanted to take it out. I just hope you are fine, and i'm fed up with hoping.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

diggyon

August 04, 2012, 04:53:43 PM
whatyourheartsays

I don't wish to meet you, i'm even afraid i meet you someday and realise you suck (who knows ?)

I've read your post but this exact line stopped me for a while. I believe you are in "love" with the persona, not the man. This is exactly the reason why Michael felt lonely all his life. He wanted the people to get to know him as Michael Jackson, not as "The King of Pop". May be on the forum you'll have the chance to know him from a different angle and realize that he is a kind man, a human being.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

Abraham Lincoln

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 04, 2012, 05:08:03 PM
whatyourheartsays

I don't wish to meet you, i'm even afraid i meet you someday and realise you suck (who knows ?)

I've read your post but this exact line stopped me for a while. I believe you are in "love" with the persona, not the man. This is exactly the reason why Michael felt lonely all his life. He wanted the people to get to know him as Michael Jackson, not as "The King of Pop". May be on the forum you'll have the chance to know him from a different angle and realize that he is a kind man, a human being.

Of course she is in love with the persona.
Nobody knows the person so that´s all we have basically.
I think what she was trying to say is: you can always find that you don´t like certain things about a person and that you don´t get along with them at all if you meet someone you only know from public appearances, internet....etc.
There are just so many things, so many traits to a personality, a character, that you can´t possibly tell from their public persona what they are like in real life. You can imagine, you can assume..but you can never know until you´ve talked face to face and experienced some everyday situations with them. 
Everyone has bad habits, tempers, faults.
It´s an interpersonal thing and what is good and pleasant for one person might not be so good for another.

But anyway...this is not the subject here.
Just wanted to say that I can relate to what whatyourheartsays is saying.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

suspicious mind

August 04, 2012, 06:19:08 PM
whatyourheartsays

I think what she was trying to say is: you can always find that you don´t like certain things about a person and that you don´t get along with them at all if you meet someone you only know from public appearances, internet....etc.
There are just so many things, so many traits to a personality, a character, that you can´t possibly tell from their public persona what they are like in real life. You can imagine, you can assume..but you can never know until you´ve talked face to face and experienced some everyday situations with them. 
It´s an interpersonal thing and what is good and pleasant for one person might not be so good for another.

don't mean to keep things off topic but is there not the possibility that he could fear this as much as we might?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 04, 2012, 06:20:42 PM
whatyourheartsays

don't mean to keep things off topic but is there not the possibility that he could fear this as much as we might?

Definitely!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions