LUNATopic starter

MJ AMONG US?
May 24, 2012, 07:51:57 AM
A STRANGE QUESTION 4 U ALL:I'LL BE CONCISE.... HAVE U EVER THOUGHT THERE COULD BE MJ ON THIS WEBSITE (AMONG US)? HAVE U EVER SUSPECTED HE HAS WRITTEN HERE?

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Adi

Re: MJ AMONG US?
May 24, 2012, 07:55:46 AM
Familiarise yourself with this member's posts and make up your own mind.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
May 24, 2012, 07:56:30 AM
Hmmmmm....I beLIEve he definitely reads this forum.  Many think that FRONT could be Michael....He is a prankster so anything is possible...God bless :smiley_abuv:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 24, 2012, 08:14:31 AM
Hi Luna!

Yes, I have thought for a long time Michael would be reading here.....probably posting as well.  I believe he's alive, so I can't see him not being interested in what people are saying.  It seems so Michael-ish of him to effectively be in disguise on his own death-hoax forum. 
What do you think?

BTW....love your username.....I am big into the night sky....it's filled with such wonderment and beauty to me. 

Blessings to you and all.......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AKHTONI

May 24, 2012, 09:16:39 AM
 he can be front, TS or nobody here

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ&EP REAL ICONS AND THE REST ARE RUBBISH

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 24, 2012, 09:24:19 AM
To answer your question - yeah I've suspected he has written here, but I am not sure.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNATopic starter

May 24, 2012, 09:53:33 AM
Hi Luna!

Yes, I have thought for a long time Michael would be reading here.....probably posting as well.  I believe he's alive, so I can't see him not being interested in what people are saying.  It seems so Michael-ish of him to effectively be in disguise on his own death-hoax forum. 
What do you think?

BTW....love your username.....I am big into the night sky....it's filled with such wonderment and beauty to me. 

Blessings to you and all.......

i'm happy u like my "name"! i love 2 c the moon in the sky and i love (and live during) nightime.... i've read front's posts and i hope he's not a fan pretending 2 be mj! :icon_evil: (the nth 1)
does anybody remember "poetryinmotion"? (i hope it's the right name) everybody believed he was mj.... (me 2) maybe,poetryinmotion=front=mike=any other mjhd's member? maybe,he's mj who changes his nickname! (i hope he's enjoying himself!).
and.... if bam will be on this web site? only 4 us? when u come 2 think of it,mikael wants 2 be alive only 4 us and not 4 the rest of the world! (am i wrong? ....i hope!)

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Tink

May 24, 2012, 06:34:38 PM
I'm pretty sure he reads the forums, could be posting on here - but quietly. You wouldn't recognize whom he is. I'm just 99.9% he isn't "Front." Most likely, a composite of 2 hoaxers pretending to be him.

Michael's never had issues with being direct about what he wants - and when he wants it. I see no reason for that to change - and people saying, oh, he's trying to hide who he is. Well, if that's so, calling "Front" Michael, when he's supposed to be in hiding? That also adds to my disbelief.

Little things add up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

LUNATopic starter

May 25, 2012, 04:15:24 AM
ur answers r very interesting! thank u all! but,now,i'd like 2 know front's opinion about my questions....   :fresse:

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

curls

May 25, 2012, 07:19:18 AM
............  but,now,i'd like 2 know front's opinion about my questions....   :fresse:

*LUNA*

:LolLolLolLol: Good luck with that one Luna!  :icon_e_wink:

EDIT: Actually, silly me, I just remembered, he already gave his opinion:

Back/Front discussions / Re: For those of you losing faith, take a look "BACK" shall
« on: July 09, 2011, 08:35:07 PM »
A purely hypothetical presentation…….

Let's say, for a moment, that MJ was on this very board. Let's also say, for the sake of this hypothetical discussion, that MJ has "associates" that have a specific job to do directly related to the hoax--- IF, in fact, there is one. Now, let's say these "associates" were "planted" by MJ himself (whether or not MJ has planted them as himself, or planted them "behind the mask"/screen names---- it's irrelevant!) in the vast spectrum of the electronic world----better known as the Internet--- in order to sew the "seeds" from which fruition will fervently blossom when the TIME and "environment" have acquired specifically adept protocol to allow these "forces" to ripen.

In theory….. IF there is a hoax, let me assure every eye that's reading this and let me be very clear…..MJ has constructed the Plan of GENIUS. This is not some kiddie play in a tabloid arena that touts headlines about some blonde lady with big tits giving birth to a two-headed alien baby, now 1 year old and 98 pounds. Mmmm…..got milk?  albino/

Furthermore, this is not some half-assed, half-witted plan that was hastily thrown together because "MJ had to make a quick escape" <----I'm quite sure yours truly is not the only one who has grown weary of hearing that particular theory. Moreover, this is not an arrangement executed by slack-jawed mouth-breathers walking around trying to find their nuts because somewhere along the way they lost the INTEGRITY and balls to carry out the Plan as MJ SEES FIT.

NOW……..would anyone be so damn selfish as to even inquire about that person's (or persons) identity :?:  Absolutely!--- but for very good reasons. Believing every character that steps into the "hoax spotlight" would be most DEFINITELY a precursor to a catastrophic situation. As I have stated many times, do not take my words as Truth….for it cannot be altered, regardless! Careful consideration and illuminous observations will lead one to that Truth; gulping down spoon-fed words will not.

That said, I have nothing to lose and nothing to prove. My intention and purpose here is not to prove/win/lose or satisfy anyone or feel "accepted". Do not let curiosity & wishful thinking hinder perception. Do not become utterly transfixed on the future. Instead, focus on the moment…WHEN it arrives. Do not let curiosities create barriers to logic. You are in the forest……..what do you SEE? 1 tree? 2 trees? 1,000 trees? some animals? flowers? Unless FACTS become the focal point of logic, one will forever be inebriated with irrelevant technicalities and become lost in TIME trying to find that "magic potion" to satiate their curiosities. When the TIME comes, embrace the moment(s). The moment is HERE…..the moment is NOW…..the moment of "tomorrow" will be "today".

I suggest a cool, calm and caring approach to all things/people related to the hoax. Meticulous minds, scrutinizing eyes & understanding hearts <----those are HIGHLY under-rated assets. 

Patience & perseverance are KEY. Why? Because he says so!  8-)

p.s.s.  :D suspicious mind--- thanx for the hug. Right back at ya. Don't worry about Front…he will be fine.  ;) T-r-u-s-t  M-e!
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:43:11 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 25, 2012, 09:32:59 AM
@Luna....Actually I believe 100% Front is Michael and I am 50% sure he could be behind  at least 3 more usernames but I am not gonna say anything about it because I would like to keep his identity.  :confused:

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

bec

May 25, 2012, 09:47:29 AM
Tink:
I'm just 99.9% he isn't "Front." Most likely, a composite of 2 hoaxers pretending to be him.

Ok, your teaser post got me. How in the world do you propose that could possibly be the case?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
May 25, 2012, 10:08:23 AM
wow Tink that's....disappointing. Please tell us the reasons.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

emulik

May 25, 2012, 11:29:56 AM
Tink, with all respect, and what about family connections via twitter and other things..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

bec

May 25, 2012, 11:37:01 AM
...other things like connections that showed up in court. Hoaxers CANNOT BE in control of these things.

Front being a hoaxer is, as far as I'm concerned, completely debunked.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions