emulik

Re: MJ AMONG US?
May 25, 2012, 12:04:08 PM
yes, Bec, it is impossible Front being a hoaxer, hoaxer could not have such a control under ALL things..
and that handwriting..picture..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

Tink

May 25, 2012, 06:57:51 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj7cLzxAZBw[/youtube]

THIS is the WEEKEND of the anniversary of the Famous Monsters convention, where I had 45 people on the stage act like they didn't know it was Michael Jackson in disguise as Nosferatu. It gets even better at about 1:56, when they interview Papa Munster (Al Lewis), who LIES to Current Affair, saying he doesn't know it's Michael Jackson.

Before we did our performances, with Al & Adam West, we were told it was Michael in disguise. I insisted we treat him like a normal Joe - under threat I'd castrate ALL the males, and similar to all the females, if they let him know that night! (30 piece orchestra who played for us, from High School). One is giddy, and stares at Michael a lot, but is silent. It was planned at least an hour ahead of time, before the Masquerade - BY ME. Because I'm also a prankster, and wanted to give him something only I had the power to give him.

You have to understand - Michael's a fan of my art - and that night, my voice when I sang Thriller to him, with the orchestra - looking him in the eyes (though the contacts were silly). Then, Monster Mash, with Bobby Picket. Add to that the silly radio play I did with Al Lewis & Adam West, along with a few others before I sang. I almost blew it, myself backstage, when I became dizzy while speaking with him. I made a miscalculation on how fast Al would do the masquerade - he was nervous.

So - if "Front" really had been Michael, he'd have thanked me for this plan, on how to fool the MEDIA. Because I'm the only one who's ever told a soul, which has only been this year. Yes - we fooled the media THAT LONG! Al took it quite literally to his grave, God Bless his soul.

People will see what they want to see - but as you can see, the above really did happen.

"Front" could possibly be a friend of Michael & his family - but that's it.

NOBODY but those of us present at the convention on stage, and Michael the next morning, ever knew about what I'd orchestrated for him. I don't even think he told his friends or family - as you all can see, nobody could ever comprehend all of us were in on it; BUT WE WERE. So, it's possible to have 45 + people in on something, to FOOL THE MEDIA.

Here's the proof, on Current Affair.

Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:12:55 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

~Souza~

May 25, 2012, 07:03:20 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj7cLzxAZBw[/youtube]

THIS is the WEEKEND of the anniversary of the Famous Monsters convention, where I had 45 people on the stage act like they didn't know it was Michael Jackson in disguise as Nosferatu. It gets even better at about 1:56, when they interview Papa Munster (Al Lewis), who LIES to Current Affair, saying he doesn't know it's Michael Jackson.

Before we did our performances, with Al & Adam West, we were told it was Michael in disguise. I insisted we treat him like a normal Joe - under threat I'd castrate ALL the males, and similar to all the females, if they let him know that night! It was planned at least an hour ahead of time, before the Masquerade - BY ME. Because I'm also a prankster, and wanted to give him something only I had the power to give him.

So - if "Front" really had been Michael, he'd have thanked me for this plan, on how to fool the MEDIA. Because I'm the only one who's ever told a soul, which has only been this year. Yes - we fooled the media THAT LONG! Al took it quite literally to his grave.

I rest my case.

I'm really sorry, I don't get you...again. WHY exactly should Front thank you?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 25, 2012, 07:09:49 PM
I am sure that Michael follow this site from  the beginning....... :icon_razz: I do not know if he has written something   :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes:...but anything can be in this great adventure !!  :icon_bounce:  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

Tink

May 25, 2012, 07:14:36 PM
FOR THE IDEA of how to fool the MEDIA.

Plus, Michael's a fan of mine - you'd think he'd say something to me. Nada, nothing.
Ergo - "Front" isn't Michael.

I have video of what happened - I think that's explanation enough. I didn't expect communication in public - but nothing, not even in PMs.

I find that too weird - I don't know how things are in your country - but out here in Sunny California, we thank people for such kindness. "Thank you" and "Please" are in our vocabulary.

Obviously, there's more to my story - but it's private.
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:20:29 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

~Souza~

May 25, 2012, 07:19:35 PM

Plus, Michael's a fan of mine - you'd think he'd say something to me. Nada, nothing.

Sorry, and anyone should know who you are? Did I miss something? Most of the time I'm not even getting what you say.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

May 25, 2012, 07:23:50 PM

Sorry, and anyone should know who you are? Did I miss something? Most of the time I'm not even getting what you say.

I've posted my name on many of my photos - but Michael will know this: Larry Parkers & Bazooka Joe. Comic books. My artwork is in his private gallery. Of course, he could always call me - I left my info packet with the guard at the gate to Neverland.
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:29:12 PM by Tink
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 25, 2012, 07:27:18 PM
@Tink.... imagine Michael is your best friend... but he can't reveal himself to you on this forum because you could reveal him in front of us, IDK if you get what I am trying to tell you  :icon_rolleyes:

Remember if Front is indeed Michael Front is playing a role on this forum so is like Michael in disguise he can't reveal to anybody on this forum, do you get it?  :confused:
Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 07:30:43 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Tink

May 25, 2012, 07:30:08 PM
@Tink.... imagine Michael is your best friend... but he can't reveal himself to you on this forum because you could reveal him in front of us, IDK if you get what I am trying to tell you  :icon_rolleyes:

He can call me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

May 25, 2012, 07:33:11 PM

I have video of what happened - I think that's explanation enough. I didn't expect communication in public - but nothing, not even in PMs.

I find that too weird - I don't know how things are in your country - but out here in Sunny California, we thank people for such kindness.

Obviously, there's more to my story - but it's private.

Tink, I have one request: If you can't say, don't bring it up. You SCREAM for attention in every single post. Really, I don't care who you are, but here in MY country, we don't whine and cry if we don't get the attention we think we deserve. It's pretty annoying the ' I know something but I can't share it because it's private".

Anyway, so you base your 'Front is fake' opinion on the fact that Front hasn't thanked you. Yeah, not really a good argument in my opinion. You have made over a thousand posts in a very short time, you think he has the time to read all the posts on this forum? And even IF he knows who you are, you really think he would PM you? He's supposed to be dead, maybe you forgot about that? Or are you claiming you  are on such a deep level of trust with him that he would just forget about that and let you in on the secret? If so, I think he would have done that 3 years ago.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 25, 2012, 07:37:08 PM
 :animal0017: oh brother  :animal0017:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 25, 2012, 07:37:17 PM
@Tink... but you are not part of his hoax, I think he only communicates with the people that really knows he is alive, you don't know it you are on this forum trying to figure out if he is dead or alive, right? so he won't call you until BAM happens probably to congratulate you for your good job on this forum.

Remember if Front is indeed Michael Front is playing a role on this forum so is like Michael in disguise he can't reveal to anybody on this forum, do you get it? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

~Souza~

May 25, 2012, 07:46:51 PM
I just read about your meeting on your blog Tink. Not only was this 17 years ago, I also understand you didn't even really talk, and that in the end, you never worked for him. If he was really such a fan, I am sure he would have hired you for later projects. Maybe he simply doesn't remember you, or he does and doesn't WANT to be in contact with you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
May 25, 2012, 08:44:44 PM
I agree with what Souza said.

Tink, I respect your expertise in the field of your craft but:

This is not the first time that you have exhibited a patronizing know-it-all attitude, acting like you are somehow superior.

Always pointing out your "connections", implying that you have a prerogative of some sort to be noticed by Michael or to be contacted by him.
Implying that you have more knowledge and more insight.

I remember many of your posts displaying this attitude.

Frankly and honestly: this is not only annoying but also disturbing.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

May 25, 2012, 08:54:38 PM

Remember if Front is indeed Michael Front is playing a role on this forum so is like Michael in disguise he can't reveal to anybody on this forum, do you get it?

Yeah I agree, Michael could know many ppl here...why would he need reveal himself that way?  or care to?

Well I still believe Front is Michael....even though he hasn't called me to tell me so.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal