AdiTopic starter

PROPOFOL  Now Used to Kill People ... On Purpose
5/24/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray may have been ahead of his time ... because the drug that killed Michael Jackson will now be used to put people to death in Missouri.

The Missouri Department of Corrections has announced it has opted to ditch the previous 3-drug cocktail method for lethal injections ... and replace it with one giant helping of Propofol.

Missouri would be the first state to use Propofol for the purpose of executing someone EVER.

So far, it's unclear when MO will begin using Propofol to kill people ... but there are 19 condemned men who could go on the chopping block in the very near future.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yeah well what they don't mention is that recently, human rights groups have protested the use of barbiturates because of the potential suffering that it causes when death occurs. They have always used an anesthetic prior to administering the secondary drugs in executions. It's probably a good thing to simply administer a large overdose of anesthetic and leave it at that.

Sad. The death penalty seems so archaic.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

LUNA

mhh... is it  a coincidence? or a(nother) mj's message/clue? however,every drug (especially the 1s that have an effect on central nervous sistem,but not only those 1s) could be able 2 kill a person,if used uncorrectly. propofol is an anesthetic drug and,only 4 this reason,is dangerous,because of its narrow therapeutic window.... it's used 4 surgery (no other indications) and i don't understand its use 4 insomnia.... not possible 4 a doctor!i am a pharmacist and i know it! :icon_eek:

*LUNA*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Tink

Killing in prison apparently is the last vestige of cruelty, so that just needs to go completely. The other drug was banned when the manufacturer discovered it was being used.

Basically, if the drug is discovered it's being used to kill on Death row, it's banned from being sold to a prison. Apparently disinformation has run it's course - You need to knock someone out first, then administer something else, like a barbiturate, so they die before they wake up. Three drugs, mostly so no one knows WHO administers the killing drug.

Next, they'll be ordering Vet. Supplies, grrr!

Let them serve life without parole; learn the value of life; teach them how precious life is. Oh, wait - we're speaking of USA prisons here, which don't teach anything, but how to be a better criminal! We need to overhaul those, so they actually teach something, rather than being sold off to the lowest bidder, who then makes money off of it.

Privateering doesn't necessarily do the better job. Bet following Disneyland's model would even work better (sans the visitors).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Grace

I wonder who will be on the "chopping board" with this whimsical smile TMZ added.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

everlastinglove_MJ

Michael Jackson Death Penalty Plans? Missouri Wants To Kill People With
 Propofol

Posted: May 24, 2012

After Michael Jackson’s death we heard a lot about the drug Propofol and its ability to kill people when taken incorrectly and specifically in large doses, now lawmakers in Missouri are considering the drug as a replacement for lethal injection drugs that were previously being used by the state.

The Missouri Department of Corrections has announced plans to remove the current 3-drug cocktail for lethal injections and instead use a massive dose of Propofol.

If approved Missouri will become the first state ever to approve Propofol for the legal execution of an inmate or anyone for that matter.

Missouri currently has 19 condemned men sitting on death row, if approved they could all soon be given the Michael Jackson death penalty.

Lawmakers are turning to a new approach after the maker of sodium thiopental, one of the drugs used in the 3-drug method stopped selling the chemical for use in executions, causing prisoners to run out of the drug or watch it become expired. Following sodium thiopental’s removal from the market most states turned to Pentobarbital, a barbiturate used to treat anxiety and convulsive disorders. Added to the 3-drug cocktail system Pentobarbital has been responsible for nearly 50 executions in the last two years.

Even if Propofol is selected as the new means for executions in Missouri opponents have already pointed out that the drug makers manufacturer is against the sale of the drug for the purpose of lawful execution.

While officials have not revealed their motive behind the drugs use spokesman Chris Cline released a simple one-sentence statement on Wednesday:

“Working with expert guidance, we are confident that this new one-drug protocol will be effective and appropriate.”

Perhaps they’ll hire Dr. Conrad Murray to administer the lethal injections once he’s out of jail, we hear he’s pretty good at that sort of thing.

Do you think Propofol would be a good substitute for the 3-cocktail lethal injection method or given Michael Jackson’s death is it far too creepy?

Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Perhaps they’ll hire Dr. Conrad Murray to administer the lethal injections once he’s out of jail, we hear he’s pretty good at that sort of thing.

I'm speechless, I don't know if I should laugh or cry  :icon_e_confused:
Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:47:51 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Aw, you made the thread before I did. xd
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Tink

I sure hope it's a joke...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Black & Proud! I'm like the Oracle/Batgirl, who helps Batman in the comic books. I believe in "Comic Book justice."

Andrea

Just a general observation about some TMZ stories, not necessarily this one although it might be included.

I think TMZ sometimes fabricates stories for the sole purpose of creating copy and paste journalism around the world.  To show that the media, in general, doesn't do it's fact checking and are just eager to publish juicy gossip even if it's groundless.  I mean, how many times has TMZ published a story only to basically recant it the next day?

MJ said for years that the media lies but hardly anyone paid attention.  A great way to prove his point is to have the biggest 'tabloid' website demonstrate it to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I don't know... all I got from this was that MJ was killed with propofol, FOR A PURPOSE.  :icon_lol:

Oh and a shout out to MO..... you guys remember Mo?  :icon_lol:

Of course, I think I'm so biased now that I have my hoax glasses permanently fixed on my face  :icon_rr:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
What does it mean MO in this case??  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

MO is the abbreviation for Missouri.

Mo used to be an admin on this site, with Souza. 

Lilwendy, I totally thought of Mo too when I saw MO, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

I also thought in Mo when I read that :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Just a general observation about some TMZ stories, not necessarily this one although it might be included.

I think TMZ sometimes fabricates stories for the sole purpose of creating copy and paste journalism around the world.  To show that the media, in general, doesn't do it's fact checking and are just eager to publish juicy gossip even if it's groundless.  I mean, how many times has TMZ published a story only to basically recant it the next day?

MJ said for years that the media lies but hardly anyone paid attention.  A great way to prove his point is to have the biggest 'tabloid' website demonstrate it to everyone.

Agreed with Andrea.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

Yep....me too.  Gotta love that expression in the pic too....trying hard to keep a straight face MJ....
but seriously....the death penalty should be killed off pronto. It's wrong, barbaric, archaic. An eye for an eye just makes everyone blind.  Not to mention that people can and do have change of hearts...let's allow them to have time to facilitate that change instead of cutting it short.   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions