"Do we remember way back in the beginning of all this when we realized that every little detail was important in this hoax. That we needed to pay attention to everything, well, I have no forgotten that, and I try my very best to try and catch everything, but I don't that's why  we are as A-Team . Well check this out."

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - Remember everything is important (part 1)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM_TpxJgJf4&feature=feedu[/youtube]

"The same day as the great pumpkin showed up in court and Chernoff wore his orange tie " geek/ .

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - The Great Pumpkin - The Great Trial and The Greatest Show on Earth (part 2 )
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Gux5mJOT5U&feature=related
[/youtube]

LOVE
Last Edit: October 31, 2011, 04:28:42 AM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

These are great - thank you for sharing.

Another youtube video tells about LaToya's tweet of watching Charlie Brown. And it just so happens that the initial broadcast of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" aired on October 27, 1966. The pumpkin showed up in the courtroom on October 27th.  Here is the video that tells about it. It's very interesting...

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

These are great - thank you for sharing.

Another youtube video tells about LaToya's tweet of watching Charlie Brown. And it just so happens that the initial broadcast of "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" aired on October 27, 1966. The pumpkin showed up in the courtroom on October 27th.  Here is the video that tells about it. It's very interesting...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXoSs9wsVkA&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

AlwaysHeather

Hi everyone, Oh my goodness! This is so exciting. These are my videos. Well not esprits but the great pumpkin and the great trial ones. wow. Thank you applehead for posting them. God bless you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions