Wow - thank you for posting this article. It gives a lot of food for thought, doesn't it.

We know that Michael and John were (are) friends - I'm not so sure they aren't still but that is speculation for sure. What we do know is that at one time they were and it's possible that John told Michael about the hoax. We know Michael likes to do things bigger and better and maybe that is when he set out with his own plan. I believe I read somewhere that John was supposedly "dead" 2 or 3 years before the gig was up. That might explain the "4 years to get it right" comment as MJ likes to break records.

The Wikipedia has a lot of information on this too. There was a statement released where it was said "Paul is still very much with us". It made me think of the memorial what Kenny Ortiz said.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[quoteOn 21 October 1969, The Beatles' press office issued statements denying the rumour, deeming it "a load of old rubbish"[12] and saying that "the story has been circulating for about two years—we get letters from all sorts of nuts but Paul is still very much with us."[13] Rumours started to decline when,[14] on 7 November 1969, Life magazine published a contemporary interview with McCartney in which he said,[/quote].

Well, I can't write anymore. Too frustrated because my computer screen keeps freezing. That's why I post so little any more.

Blessings to you.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

WOW....... In my opinion this is BIG TIME..... I mean MJ owns the beatles catalog so that shows you how much he loves them! Also he talks about them in the slurred speech tapes used in the trial and also i think for sure he researched their hoax as he always said research the greats if you want to be great! So in my opinion he did just that and decided he would put the MJ spin on the death hoax and take it to 200% this is exciting new news for sure!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

to me he looked to be telling the truth,  was looked very thoughtful going back into the past in his memories and expressing them as he remembered them, however he seemed like he was making a little bit up after the mj photo, just after talking about "being the making hit type" he looked nervous like he wasn't going to be believed. But that was just my interpretation

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
MJonmind you have written my thoughts. I do not know, body language, but it shows discomfort on the issue, trying to put humor into the situation, but his eyes and hands give him away. SimPattyK Thanks for sharing.

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Video-maker's comment
"This Is A Video About The Death Or Putative Death Of James Paul McCartney. The Singer And Bass Player Of The Beatles. It Is Said That He Died In 1966 In A Fatal Car Accident While He Was Drivind His Car To Ringo Starr's House. So, He Was Replaced By A Look-Alike Or A Double Whose Name Is Billy Or William. Nevertheless, There Is A Photo That Shows Paul And Another 2 Paul! Probably, His Doubles! There Is A Plenty Of Clues And Messages In Beatles' Album Covers And Songs (Backwards) That Talk About Paul's Tragic Death!!!"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmPP_fsJdI8&feature=related[/youtube]

Back and forth between Paul of 1966 and 1967

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkKYgX2Fu-U&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Andrea

I'll watch those videos later, thanks for posting them Sim.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions