No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Re: TIAI May 27
May 27, 2012, 11:07:55 AM
It seems that many of the directs from TS has to do with biblical instruction and teaching.  The posts are instructional, explaining discrepancies and teaching the reader to explore more of what is written and use common sense in interpretation.  To me, this feels like something that Michael would have been very adept at doing being that he was a Jehovah’s Witness who went door to door.  Perhaps in his absence from us, he has found a way to be present with us and resume the practice of the religion that remained closest to his heart.  Just spinning my wheels here, but who knows, could Michael be re-writing history from a biblical viewpoint?  Could a new Bible be in the making that will change everything we have accepted as truth over time?  Now that would be phenomenal on a worldwide scale.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

bec

May 27, 2012, 11:09:36 AM
But would a God of love cause all those Egyptian horses to suffer?  Probably the same question could be asked about the millions of animals that were sacrificed for about fifteen hundred years.  Frequently, the animal sacrifices were burned; but God never had them burned alive, which minimized their suffering.  And it’s even possible that God did some kind of miracle, to reduce or eliminate the suffering of the drowning horses.

Believe it or not, the Bible actually talks about this very subject.  “Woe to them that go down to Egypt for help; and stay on horses, and trust in chariots, because they are many; and in horsemen, because they are very strong; but they look not unto the Holy One of Israel, neither seek the LORD!  Yet he also is wise, and will bring evil, and will not call back his words: but will arise against the house of the evildoers, and against the help of them that work iniquity.  Now the Egyptians are men, and not God; and their horses flesh, and not spirit. When the LORD shall stretch out his hand, both he that helpeth shall fall, and he that is holpen [helped] shall fall down, and they all shall fail together.” (Isaiah 31:3).

Animals have “flesh”, but they do not have moral intelligence like God or even mankind.  Therefore, animals can’t learn to have faith in God and be tested on their faith, etc.  God knows this, and He also knows that all suffering is the result of sin—which is not His fault.  So God may at times allow animals to suffer, in order to help bring man to his senses, and help save mankind (see Matthew 10:29-31; Luke 12:6,7).  If the Egyptian army had not been drowned, there would be little scientific proof today that the Red Sea crossing actually occurred.  Those horses died to help save mankind, especially those of us living at the end of the world—let us therefore take heed to the warning, and not allow those horses to have died in vain!

Thanks, TS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 27, 2012, 11:10:26 AM
Hello TS!

been missing you :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

May 27, 2012, 11:14:21 AM
I am going to read this later, I am going to prepare my lunch i am hungry, This way  I can't
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

emulik

May 27, 2012, 11:15:08 AM
Good to hear from you TS! Thank you for new update!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 27, 2012, 12:22:37 PM
Welcome TS I am delighted to have you back!   :bowdown:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

May 27, 2012, 01:29:16 PM
Good to hear from you TS!  As you can see, we value you immensely!  I am running out the door but will be reading/studying your post tonight.

God bless you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 27, 2012, 01:37:56 PM
Awesome to hear from you again TS! I'm about to read Sign #3 and just looking at it I'm relieved it's not as long as 1 and 2, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

jono

May 27, 2012, 01:57:39 PM
Thanks TS! Good to have you back!  :)

This could be of interest: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Condemnation without investigation is the height of ignorance." - Albert Einstein

Andrea

May 27, 2012, 02:19:58 PM
Does anyone know or ever heard about Michael meeting Ron Wyatt?  I googled it but came up with nada.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

May 27, 2012, 02:43:08 PM
The main purpose of this Sign #3—as the title indicates—is to show the parallel and importance of God’s voice at Mt. Sinai, and God’s voice at the end of the world.  Both of which, by the way, are directly related to the ark of the covenant!  At Sinai God spoke the Ten Commandments, and the ark was built shortly afterward to contain the Decalogue.  At the beginning of the seventh vial, which marks the end of Armageddon, God will speak once again.  His voice will come “from the throne” in heaven (Revelation 16:17; see Joel 3:16; Amos 1:2); and as we learned in Sign #1, the ark of the covenant is God’s throne.

Revelation 11:19, “And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ARK of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

Revelation 16:16-21, “And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon.  And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the THRONE, saying, It is done.  And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.  And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.  And every island fled away, and the mountains were not found.  And there fell upon men a great hail …” (see 6:12-17).

This is where I get, I don't want to say confused but maybe...nervous (?) because from what I've read about Project Blue Beam, this is one of the scenarios that they (TPTB) supposedly plan to create.  Re-create the revelations so people will be fooled by the anti-Christ so everyone will be ushered into a one world religion (the survivors I suppose) after the "messiah" is seen all over the world in the sky declaring the 'truth', using the great earthquake to provide 'evidence' of what this 'messiah' is saying.  It would appear they have the technology to create earthquakes.

So I'm wondering - is this really TPTB's plans OR do they want their supposed plans leaked onto the internet so that when God  arrives, people will question/doubt/mis-trust God's message?  Does anyone else get what I'm saying or am I being paranoid here?  There's so much mis-information out there and I think TPTB want us to think they have more power over us than they really do.

But really, in order not to be fooled, this would be why recognizing the true Ark is so important and having complete and utter faith in God. 

Maybe I should be writing this in the other forum...if I can remember my PW.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions