~Souza~Topic starter

New year, new website. Today January 28th MJDHI is exactly 4,5 years old because I started MJKIT on July 28, 2009. This year on July 28th we will celebrate our 5th anniversary! The site is not completely new but a bit tweaked here and there and will likely get a little bit more tweaked here and there. You will notice that the old flash homepage is gone and that I re-installed HoaxBook on there. I was able to restore the original users and groups so if you want to log in it should be with the email and password you registered with the first time around. If it won't work, ask for a password reset or contact me and I will fix it. Same rules still apply on HoaxBook: talk about anything you want, but do so with respect. The only topic removed from HoaxBook is the Front stuff, because as explained before I do not want this website to turn into a temple for trolls. I know that makes me unpopular, but I know it's for the best of this website and its members in the end and I have a long breath. Those who want to wet their panties over an anonymous guy insulting Michael Jackson with his bull shit know where to go. Feel free to open a new group for discussing Back though. I know I already explained this all before, just a little reminder. Posers have no platform here anymore.

The forum did not change much. I might change some small things here and there but overall the only noticeable things that have changed so far is the menu on top (just the order) and the shoutbox was removed from the portal. The changes are mostly functional, cosmetic or speed improving changes.

Then the good old chatroom is back, I finally found one that is functional and easy to use. To be able to use it you will have to be logged in and in order to be able to log in, you will have to register for a third account. I know it's a pain in the butt, but keeping the three installations separate is not only making the website work better and faster, it's also safer in case one fails. So register your username to secure it! To the mods: I'd like to ask you to notify me when you made an account, so I can give you your mod tools for the chat after that.

Lastly: I think it's time for a fresh logo. I love this logo, but I would like to see more options. I will think of some myself as well, but would appreciate it if the creative minds on here would give it a shot too. After all, the logo we have now was created by a member too. We would need 2 logo's; one for HoaxBook, one for the forum. The HoaxBook logo is 163 pixels wide and 140 pixels high, the forum logo is 523 pixels wide and 82 pixels high. Both are .png's with transparent backgrounds. It's best if you make a logo 10 times that size though, as long as it stays in that proportion. The HoaxBook logo needs to contain the text HoaxBook, and the forum logo should have MJDHI or Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators in it, or a combination of the two. The font is Trajan Pro. You can use that or something else that looks nice but I am no fan of the cartoon-ish fonts like Comic Sans MS etc. So are you creative? Send me your logo's at souza@michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com and like a few years ago, I will post them on the forum and see what the members like best.

If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Enjoy the site!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

PS: I added a few  categories to the forum, some old archived ones are back online.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I just only say...Thanks Souza !!!  :icon_razz:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
PS: I added a few  categories to the forum, some old archived ones are back online.

Thanks Souza. Blessings!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Souza. Happy 4.5 ur anniversary! Glad to be here in my 3rd year :)

Thanks for all your hard work!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Souza thanks, I just want to say Congratulations!  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Souza, any chance we could have the 'like' option on posts back?  I quite liked being able to acknowledge a good post without making a new one myself.  No worries if you can't or don't want to.

Also, I'm now greeted and freaked out by Connie's big face on the forum portal page whenever I log on (it does get smaller thankfully once the page has finished loading!) - have you put that thread there for a particular reason?  Are you likely to change it any time?!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SEHF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Souza, any chance we could have the 'like' option on posts back?  I quite liked being able to acknowledge a good post without making a new one myself.  No worries if you can't or don't want to.

Also, I'm now greeted and freaked out by Connie's big face on the forum portal page whenever I log on (it does get smaller thankfully once the page has finished loading!) - have you put that thread there for a particular reason?  Are you likely to change it any time?!

You can 'like' posts again. Select articles posted in the Articles section will be randomly added to the area of the portal where you see Conrad now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions