LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
Re: Forum, Members And Troublemakers
May 28, 2012, 01:29:25 PM
I don't feel anything should be censored. This is a public forum. If someone posts something here, it's because they INTEND it to be read. I've gained knowledge from some of the most rude posts.

The difference is also the way it's worded when someone is expressing their opinion.

To take the personal attack off......it helps to say......I FEEL.....da da da da....instead of YOU make me...da da da...

I learned that the hard way, when my boyfriend & I split up, instead of personally attacking him with YOU MAKE ME.....I had to reword my responses to I FEEL.... that puts the responsiblility back on ME!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MJonmind

May 28, 2012, 01:33:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Oh Ps. one way you can help me out, if you see a suspected troll, just hit Report to Mod on their post so I can watch them  :animal0017:
I think this is the key.

Otherwise like Trublu says
I think people disagree on all forums and most forums are victims to 'trolls'.

I see it as inevitable and just part of posting on an online forum.

The thing that is great about this forum is that it is public and anyone/everyone can contribute. The good, the bad and the ugly...

After a while you can clearly see how people here as members tick, what they are passionate about, how they respond to things, a little of their background, their skills they add to the investigation.  And just like my real family, different members can be frustrating or lovable all at the same time, that's just people. I've often told my middle son he would make a dreadful troll online if he was so inclined. :icon_lol: And I HATE when he starts pushing SO hard, and it's not fun anymore. But of course I totally love him.

Anyway I love you all very much, because the real beautiful you does show through all the time!
 :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

May 28, 2012, 02:29:40 PM
The fact is that  each and everyone of you are very friendly and helpfull, if someone is new to the forum or just need some more info on something they don't know there is always someone here to give that helping hand.

there is no place like this one! couple of weeks ago i was visiting  an other chatroom, (MJ related) and after several minutes there was another person who signed in.
So as i was used to say "hello" if someone enters the room, i also say hello now,,....and that person responded to me like, "please don't say hello to me!"that was the only respond i get there!

This is just an example,...but i believe there are a lot people who hear of this forum, and want to disturb this gentle climate, i believe jealousy is what drive they're heart the most. if i'm correct things like this increased after Front send the handwritten note (poem).

And i agree with you all above we have to stick together , to grown our bond.
Only if we stay the way we are, we going to winn these things that disturb us.

I know i don't post as much like most of you do, but i am here every single day to read you all.

@Souza and Bec, i have huge respect for what the both of you are doing to get the forum the way it is now.

And Souza i know it's easy to say, and i don't have to handle this for myself, but please remember.... this shall fly by.

Stick together girlz.... :bearhug:

Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 02:32:10 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
May 28, 2012, 04:18:36 PM
Oh Ps. one way you can help me out, if you see a suspected troll, just hit Report to Mod on their post so I can watch them  :animal0017:
OK Bec!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

everlastinglove_MJ

May 28, 2012, 05:03:08 PM
Quote Grace:
Isn't there a third way to allow the forum to remain as it is and simply change our reactions?
Can we not just step back and ignore posts that are expressing a mindset we don't agree with?

Quote Bec:

Thank you Grace for opening this thread, especially now we should stay together and be strong as a group.
I agree that we do not need to change the forum with the third way in mind. And I agree with Bec’s suggestion to hit “the Report to Mod” if needed.

Quote Trublu:

The thing that is great about this forum is that it is public and anyone/everyone can contribute. The good, the bad and the ugly...
Exactly.

Quote: MJonmind
And just like my real family, different members can be frustrating or lovable all at the same time, that's just people.

That is very true.

@MJonmind, doesn't matter you love your son anyways.  :)

I’ve nothing to add, everything is already said, just keep it goin’ and this is a great thread to clear things up!

@ Bec & Souza, I really appreciate all the work that you are doing. Kudos to ya!

LOVE you all
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:06:19 PM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 28, 2012, 05:13:22 PM
I try and live by two standards...

1.  When there's FIRE....you must be the WATER...  Adding more fire will fuel it and it will erupt into a firestorm...instead, WATER (calm) will put out the fire.

2.  Ignore ignorance....don't feed the negative...and it soon will soon realise that is has no power and will burn out, alone.  God bless.

Wonderful words 2 good  :icon_cry:  :icon_razz:

Thanks grace for this thread !!!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

curls

May 28, 2012, 06:11:46 PM
@Grace, thank you for moving my post over here - I agree, it had the potential for taking the back and Front one way off-topic!

I feel the point I was originally trying to make has been lost.

While I agree that of course, we all have a part to play in this area, the atmosphere on a forum is largely set by the admin and mods. Communities need leaders to set the tone and lay the ground rules.They need to be like 'bouncers on the door' if they want peaceful surroundings, nipping problems in the bud before they escalate. And I'm not just talking about trolls here, but general members with unclear or inappropriate comments.

This is why I was suggesting that Souza use her powers and tackle posters she is not happy with in PM, not on the open forum, as a way of reducing the incidents of nastiness around the place.

But maybe people want to witness all the unpleasantness, because they view privacy as censorship, or secretly enjoy the drama. IDK.

@Souza, where are you?! This is a meaningless discussion without your input!
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 06:15:50 PM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

May 28, 2012, 08:12:12 PM
OK Bec!

OK!

i just ignore the posts but i´ll report them now in...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal