LUNATopic starter

R WE BELIEVING IN A LIE?
May 28, 2012, 02:35:30 PM
BAD DAY,4 ME.... 2NITE,I FEEL LONELY AND SAD AND A NEW BAD IDEA IS HERE,INSIDE MY MIND:HAVE U EVER THOUGHT THAT THE HOAX HAS BEEN A TRAP 4 US,IN WHICH WE R FALLING IN2? R WE (AND NOT THE NON-BELIEVERS) THE PPL BELIEVING IN A LIE? WHAT IS LIE? (WHICH 1 IS THE LIE? MJ ALIVE OR MJ DEAD?) MAYBE,A GROUP (??) OF PERSON HAS PLANNED ALL THIS HOAX,4 SHOWING US THAT WE BELIEVE IN A LIE AND IN WHAT WE LIKE 2 BELIEVE.... IS IT POSSIBLE?
beLIEve ----> BUT,WHO IS LYING? WHAT R WE BELIEVENG IN?
  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

sadLUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

Re: R WE BELIEVING IN A LIE?
May 28, 2012, 03:12:28 PM
I have thought of this , but after all this clues and (coincidences) ahum....that add up so perfectly it's not in my book for a very long time now....so not a possibillity for me to even consider again.
And with that if you consider only the this is it movie and all the things MJ showed us after "death" the dates, the time of death ,the trial.
And there is TS and Front who are subtly supported by  Paris and Latoya....

we have about 5000+ forum members here, so that is not a very huge audience to play with.

So i hope the next post you will sign with  Happy-Luna.

Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 03:35:04 PM by ShyBleuEyes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

bec

May 28, 2012, 03:28:36 PM
The clues come from such a wide variety of sources (Family, friends, media, State of CA, LAPD, LAFD, FBI, MJ himself--lyrics/short films/album covers n inserts, the Estate) only MJ himself could be behind them all. No troll or malicious entity could have the influence necessary to commit such deception as we have been uncovering. It's just simply not possible on such a scale.

The title of this thread is just Time Doubts talking. Think logically and the truth of the matter is clear.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

May 28, 2012, 03:36:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The clues come from such a wide variety of sources (Family, friends, media, State of CA, LAPD, LAFD, FBI, MJ himself--lyrics/short films/album covers n inserts, the Estate) only MJ himself could be behind them all. No troll or malicious entity could have the influence necessary to commit such deception as we have been uncovering. It's just simply not possible on such a scale.

The title of this thread is just Time Doubts talking. Think logically and the truth of the matter is clear.

Thanks Bec,  :) you said it so much better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
“In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.”
― Michael Jackson

May 28, 2012, 04:37:02 PM
Most of what we have been trained to believe in life is a lie or some derivative of one.  I therefore follow my heart.  If there comes a time for me to change my belief, I’ll cross that bridge then.  The forum is not what keeps me believing that Michael isn’t dead.  Everything else does.  But this forum is the only place to come and live my truth right now without being ridiculed.  I don’t feel enticed to continue nor do I feel the majority of the posters here are imposters.  Directly the opposite.  I enjoy this forum.  It keeps hope alive and me sane.   :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

May 28, 2012, 05:07:04 PM

True - no matter how much I've been ridiculed for my thinking, I haven't changed my mind because there are too many clues and 'whispers'.

I try to center on what I KNOW not on the unknown. Having unfulfilled expectations and fear of being wrong brings doubt.

"Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt"-- William Shakespeare
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
May 28, 2012, 05:10:12 PM
I say only this ... I believe with all my heart in Michael   :bearhug:....every day more...  :bearhug: :moonwalk_:

It's all for L.O.V.E.      :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

everlastinglove_MJ

May 28, 2012, 05:49:34 PM
Actually, the longer I am here on this forum, the less and less doubts and the more and more faith I got.

Keep the faith     :bearhug:

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
May 28, 2012, 06:19:00 PM
My reasons to believe Michael is alive are stronger than any hint/clue:

1- When I first read the MJ's "dead" news on the internet I just didn't believe it.
2- When I watched the MJ's "dead" news on TV I though something odd was going on.
3- While watching the MJ's Memorial on TV and looking at the coffin I knew it was empty and I felt Michael's presence in flesh somewhere.
4- While watching the MJ's funeral I knew that all was a circus with actors playing their role.
5- Anytime there was a trial I watched it like a movie.
6- And the most funny and unbelievable thing was CM's documentary, but come on Michael was peeing the bed at night and all that crap about Michael surrounded by dolls and the room having moho due to it was always locked, this has been too much for me, it has gone very far, who can believe all this?   :Pulling_hair:
7- And the last but not less important "Front" posting on this Forum.

Sorry @Luna wasn't that enough for you to believe MICHEL IS ALIVEEEE...... :woohoo2:
Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 06:20:42 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
May 28, 2012, 07:46:20 PM
It's a death hoax. It's bound to get crazy!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

May 28, 2012, 08:02:05 PM
Are we beLIEving in a lie? Maybe we are but if that is so then God lined up every single event to the exact date and time and Michael obeyed exactly as God has wished with no deviance, right on down to buying one of the coffins a few years before he needed it.

There is a lot that keeps me beLIEving and the first and foremost is that I will never ever believe that Michael submitted to being put to sleep every single night while his children lay in another room. Never ever will I believe that.

Keep the faith and remember that Michael is a lot smarter and stronger than what he's been given credit for.

Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

May 29, 2012, 12:18:00 AM
BAD DAY,4 ME.... 2NITE,I FEEL LONELY AND SAD AND A NEW BAD IDEA IS HERE,INSIDE MY MIND:HAVE U EVER THOUGHT THAT THE HOAX HAS BEEN A TRAP 4 US,IN WHICH WE R FALLING IN2? R WE (AND NOT THE NON-BELIEVERS) THE PPL BELIEVING IN A LIE? WHAT IS LIE? (WHICH 1 IS THE LIE? MJ ALIVE OR MJ DEAD?) MAYBE,A GROUP (??) OF PERSON HAS PLANNED ALL THIS HOAX,4 SHOWING US THAT WE BELIEVE IN A LIE AND IN WHAT WE LIKE 2 BELIEVE.... IS IT POSSIBLE?
beLIEve ----> BUT,WHO IS LYING? WHAT R WE BELIEVENG IN?
  :smiley-vault-misc-150:

sadLUNA

Many things lately could relate to Paris's tweet from earlier tonight but I thought of Luna's thread.

Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

hatter// have i gone mad ? alice// im afraid so . you’re entirely bonkers . but i’ll tell you a secret . all the best people are .
Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 12:19:36 AM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

emulik

May 29, 2012, 02:35:17 AM
Actually, the longer I am here on this forum, the less and less doubts and the more and more faith I got.

Keep the faith     :bearhug:

L.O.V.E.

I feel the same!  :bearhug:  it is only a matter of time, then we will see what now we feel it is true.. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

MJonmind

May 29, 2012, 02:53:38 AM
Hesouttamylife
Most of what we have been trained to believe in life is a lie or some derivative of one.  I therefore follow my heart.  If there comes a time for me to change my belief, I’ll cross that bridge then.  The forum is not what keeps me believing that Michael isn’t dead.  Everything else does.  But this forum is the only place to come and live my truth right now without being ridiculed.  I don’t feel enticed to continue nor do I feel the majority of the posters here are imposters.  Directly the opposite.  I enjoy this forum.  It keeps hope alive and me sane.

What a beautiful post! ;)

Bec, bang on!

ShyBleuEyes
So i hope the next post you will sign with  Happy-Luna.
Luna, you’re just being honest about how you feel which is good.  To build your faith, just stick around here, read lots, and have fun!

Voiceforthesilent
Moon mj
Paris Jacksoη ‏@ParisJackson

hatter// have i gone mad ? alice// im afraid so . you’re entirely bonkers . but i’ll tell you a secret . all the best people are .
Then I’m proud to be bonkers!! :icon_geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LUNATopic starter

May 29, 2012, 07:47:27 AM
thank u all 4 these encouraging posts,u r so friendly! in my heart,i've always believed mj is alive (or should i say "he's still dead"?),but the possibility that i could be wrong/believe in what i like 2 believe (because the truth would be too hard 2 be swallow :icon_e_sad:) is always in my mind. all the clues,the "coincidences",i know,have been planned in detail,but doubts r part of my personality....

doubtfuLUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions