Amber

Re: Michael has been out and about everywhere!
December 28, 2009, 08:39:13 AM
:o  Well thankfully i never saw that thread!! it say's something when his own fans are saying stupid things, id expect this from media and haters but not here  :evil:   yes please delete that thread...
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...Love Is A Feeling,I Dont Want To Hear It...MJ FOREVER

December 28, 2009, 02:11:18 PM
I don't believe all of these theories to be true. However, everyone has the right to write their theories, no matter how out there the theory may seem. Hell, the whole idea of MJ being alive is a little out there but we all believe that. Of course, there is evidence to back up the claim but still, to the average person, our theory is a little crazy.

And the whole idea of him being transgender is not really that far-fetched, considering that he has always been androgynous throughout his solo career and he may be in some serious danger which may propel him to take that drastic measure if it means to protect himself and his family. Do I believe it to be true? No. But I will not judge the theory based on what I believe. And I am not really offended because I'm not judgmental when it comes to the LGBT community. I think it's more appalling that people find this theory sick simply because it deals with changing one's gender. I don't really see this being the case with MJ but I can see why someone may think that, especially since none of us really know him that well to begin with. We only know what he wanted us to know so anything is open to interpretation.

If you don't believe in the theory, then ignore it. Simple as that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

December 28, 2009, 02:24:35 PM
Quote from: "Chance"
Quote from: "Chance"
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
But many did state on the said post that got deleted that they would have no problem if he did this but IMO the idea is too far fetched and preposterous to even consider. I do think though whatever Michael did the hoax for many on here would have no problem accepting it whatever. Please do not underestimate the love that many of us have on this forum for Michael.

I never read the original post.. so Im not in a position to judge anyone or their comments.. Im not sure if thats what bad_girl was implying.. I just wanted to make it clear that I wasn't judging anyone

Ooops I see now that you were directing that at bad_girl.. Sorry!
Is ok-don't worry for that! I don't think I explained very well. I just wanted to point out that BadGirl did seem to think that not many fans could accept it if Michael did in fact have a sex change-although the idea of him doing this to my mind is quite ridiculous I think if something is right for Michael and he does not harm anyone else in the process then most of his fans will accept what he needs to do to be happy and indeed respect him for it, I know I would and am sure I can speak for many on here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 28, 2009, 02:31:39 PM
Quote from: "looking4truth"
I don't believe all of these theories to be true. However, everyone has the right to write their theories, no matter how out there the theory may seem. Hell, the whole idea of MJ being alive is a little out there but we all believe that. Of course, there is evidence to back up the claim but still, to the average person, our theory is a little crazy.

And the whole idea of him being transgender is not really that far-fetched, considering that he has always been androgynous throughout his solo career and he may be in some serious danger which may propel him to take that drastic measure if it means to protect himself and his family. Do I believe it to be true? No. But I will not judge the theory based on what I believe. And I am not really offended because I'm not judgmental when it comes to the LGBT community. I think it's more appalling that people find this theory sick simply because it deals with changing one's gender. I don't really see this being the case with MJ but I can see why someone may think that, especially since none of us really know him that well to begin with. We only know what he wanted us to know so anything is open to interpretation.

If you don't believe in the theory, then ignore it. Simple as that.
Well, I have no problem at all with people who change gender and am very broad minded but obviously admin found this topic distasteful and untrue as it was deleted. Admin do a marvelous job on here so they will have good reason and is their prerogative.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 28, 2009, 03:09:41 PM
Quote from: "Harleyblonde"
Well, I have no problem at all with people who change gender and am very broad minded but obviously admin found this topic distasteful and untrue as it was deleted. Admin do a marvelous job on here so they will have good reason and is their prerogative.

My comments were not really directed at admin or anyone in particular. I was writing more so in general. I can see why admin took action. Unfortunately, it didn't really stop the bashing. Anyway, that's all I have to say about it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 03:12:23 PM
I think some people haven't understand the purpose of this thread yet.  I don't know to whom Bad girl is the directing her message to, but I am sure many of MJ's fans wouldn't turn their back on Michael if he did wanted to change sex.  I wouldn't either.  The purpose of this thread was to alert people about posting these theories over the net for two reasons:

1.  If Michael really faked his death because he wanted a sex change, for any reason, let it be safety or a different lifestyle, this means he doesn't want speculation on this.  He faked his death, changed sex and doesn't want the world to know, period.

2. Now, if on the contrary, this is just a theory and not true at all (like I know it is)...well I guess I need not continue explaining. Reread the post and think if "Tabloid Junkie" was written just for fun...or if the Harlem's speech, where he doesn't seem happy about the tabloids calling him homosexual was just for fun as well.  I'm not saying Michael is homophobic.  I'm saying he (and I bet anyone on this Earth) doesn't feel comfortable with people speculating on their sexual preferences or roles over the internet.

Again my message wasn't directed toward anyone specific, and my apologies to anyone whom my post could have offended.  It wasn't my intention.  God bless.  And its all for  L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 03:38:31 PM
Quote from: "mjthelegendlives"
I think some people haven't understand the purpose of this thread yet.  I don't know to whom Bad girl is the directing her message to, but I am sure many of MJ's fans wouldn't turn their back on Michael if he did wanted to change sex.  I wouldn't either.  The purpose of this thread was to alert people about posting these theories over the net for two reasons:

1.  If Michael really faked his death because he wanted a sex change, for any reason, let it be safety or a different lifestyle, this means he doesn't want speculation on this.  He faked his death, changed sex and doesn't want the world to know, period.

2. Now, if on the contrary, this is just a theory and not true at all (like I know it is)...well I guess I need not continue explaining. Reread the post and think if "Tabloid Junkie" was written just for fun...or if the Harlem's speech, where he doesn't seem happy about the tabloids calling him homosexual was just for fun as well.  I'm not saying Michael is homophobic.  I'm saying he (and I bet anyone on this Earth) doesn't feel comfortable with people speculating on their sexual preferences or roles over the internet.

Again my message wasn't directed toward anyone specific, and my apologies to anyone whom my post could have offended.  It wasn't my intention.  God bless.  And its all for  L.O.V.E.

Okay, I thought that was all I had to say but no.  :lol: After reading your post, I can see why that would be majorly frustrating to read. I'm putting myself in his shoes and since he cannot defend himself or say what is true and what is not true, I can see why that would be bothersome but I think the original poster didn't mean any harm when posting her theory though. So yeah, I understand both sides now. Well can we agree to disagree?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 03:51:58 PM
Okay, I thought that was all I had to say but no.  :lol: After reading your post, I can see why that would be majorly frustrating to read. I'm putting myself in his shoes and since he cannot defend himself or say what is true and what is not true, I can see why that would be bothersome but I think the original poster didn't mean any harm when posting her theory though. So yeah, I understand both sides now. Well can we agree to disagree?

I guess so. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 03:52:14 PM
farhatmjj, I read your post on this thread and correct me if I'm wrong but I think you are confusing gender and sexuality. They are two different things. One could be homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual and opt for gender reassignment.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions