gwynned

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
:th_bravo:

Thank you so much for posting all this!   

I think of the phrase eyes wide shut because we (me included) have lived our lives thinking our eyes are wide open but they are shut to the injustices in this world.  MJ tried to make them known.  Some heeded, others... many didn't.  Distracted by tabloid trash and concerned with one man's "wackiness", the focus was misplaced.

The media is powerful.  They mold the minds.  They create the illusion... the world they want us to beLIEve we live in.  They want us to beLIEve we are free.  We are not.  We can make a change though.  We just need to be aware of what's really going on in our world.  That's the first step.

You are so right.  I am sure that 99% of the conflict in the world is because people are misinformed and have been deliberately misled.  Even for those of us who are skeptical and pay attention to things, it is extremely difficult to discern fact from fiction.  Every day I seem to have to unlearn something I was taught in HIStory class and how often have we found out too late that the causus belli was causus nada. 

If Michael does nothing other than reveal the truth so that everyone is convinced of it......well, we would be almost there, wouldn't we?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

thanks for posting everlastinglove_mj....i really appreciated all of this information and though it is long to read, i believe every true MJ fan should and in fact has a responsibility to read it. some of the information i already knew, but not all. certainly some new things i learned about HIStory thats for sure! this is what people need to be reading and focusing on... not so much the superficial things about releasing an album, such as chart ranking, album sales, catchiest song on the album, new dance moves, etc...

whilst jackson was making important messages about 'the system' accessible via his album HIStory, the world was too busy comparing it to chart success and album sales of alanis morisette, celine dion, madonna, nirvna, etc etc etc.... as well as comparing it to MJs older albums.

how the world failed/fails to see the depth of his message is beyond me. however it leaves me more speechless when so called fans dont "get" it

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I couldn't help but notice an earily similarity with the guy with Hitler and the man next to him... ;D ;D

Probably just a coincidence....lol   Great read by the way.......thanks for posting.  xxxx

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

@ everlasting_love.....  Again, big thanks for putting this all together.  Still pouring through it, but what struck me is this.  In the Triumph of the Will video it is said that Michael was suggesting that the mass media operated by the same principles as the nazis.  And then it dawned on me!  GERMANY was defeated, but the nazis, for the most part escaped.  It is a fact that the Soviets tried many more of the nazi war criminals, but the Americans were more lenient.  It is also a fact that many nazis were smuggled into the CIA through the VATICAN!!!

We have been guided to conflate Germans with Nazis.  But would one confuse the dog with the tick, the host with the parasite? 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions