everlastinglove_MJ

First of all Souza, please take your time needed to settle things in real life, which is the basic stuff that needs to be rebalanced. There will be better times, I'm sure  :bearhug:

Thank you mods and new mods for your work.

I don't think we need to close the forum either. I think each of us could take a personal short break now and then to clear our minds, a sort of "mind reset" lol, and return with a more objective view on things (it works with me anyways :icon_e_wink:).

I still have faith and I'm happy to be on this journey, even when the road gets bumpy sometimes :icon_bounce: , it's all for L.O.V.E.

with LOVE always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

LUNA

i hope the website will not be closed! if some1 need a "holiday",they can do it the same.... every day,i need 2 bring myself up 2 date with the latest news (even if there have been some periods during which i've been abroad or busy and during which i didn't join the forum every day) and i think many members need 2..... admin's point of view is understandable:maybe (surely?),she needs an help:the members r too many and sometimes they have problem with each other and i think it's normal....;obviously,i could not be the right person 4 being a mod,because (unfortunately 4 me) i'm not a native english speaker.
however,i think it's a "miracle" if so many ppl,from every part of world,have been united 4 searching the same true... it's a miracle if we've been able 2 join the forces 4 the same cause....
good luck 2 the forum and.... stay tuned! the best is yet 2 come.
l.o.v.e.

*LUNA*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Ok guys I think you have said it all but there is something very important left to say:  I think somebody like Michael Jackson deserves to have a place like this forum to honor him, to honor his artwork, to honor his humanitarian works and to honor his brilliant death hoax which has changed our lives and the way to face them, he has opened our eyes and for that he has counted with this awesome platform full of warrior members who have given all their love, work and time to figure out clues and hints and connect dots, it's sure that Michael is proud of us, that is the reason why this site should remain open.

As I have already said on another thread, I am very grateful to Souza and Bec for giving me the chance to get in direct touch with Front=Michael and be able to enjoy this breathtaking adventure all together. I think, as Grace says, that Souza has made an excellent choice of new Mods to keep our house clean once and for all.

Ps. I really hope from the bottom of my heart that this forum remains peaceful all over and rants get over, excluding of course Front's rants which will always be welcome.  :LolLolLolLol:
Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:51:44 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

mattie

Hello Souza.

I am not posting much,because i find it difficult expressing myself in the English language.
But i read for almost 3 years now..i am here every day,and i see what is going on.
I aprieciate everything you did Souza, but i dont envy you.
You are in an impossible situation  sometimes.
but from me, and the bottom of my heart..THANKS!
Greetings Mattie

You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the
people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Souza for your excellent choice of mods and as bec said, everyone is mature enough to decide to take a break or not when the hoax is impacting real life. Thanks to all new mods for stepping in and helping us!

I am absolutely convinced we will make it and everything will turn out fine.

Maybe we can try to drink a cup of tea before replying to a post that clicks our emotional buttons and use PM more often when we need to address a subject to only one person.

I really don't think we need to close the forum. It is our time to shine and we can do that.

Best wishes to you, Souza, and a truckload of thank you for your dedication and never ending contributions.

This goes to everybody here, especially the weary:

:bearhug:

It is true if someone feels tired is good tomerse a break ( i had a forced rest for a few days and i'm fine ) :icon_mrgreen:, ..seriously, a rest is necessary for all. Thanks to Souza for his work and we're going to keep this forum clean of trolls and provocative people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I dont post very often,but read and catch up if I cant make it some days,Love the forum,its been an insite for me,learnt so much,especially about our beautiful Michael,Dont close,take a well deserved break Souza and Bec,but please come back,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
It´s never easy when a group of people become merged for whatever reason.

Be it at school or at work, in a sports club, in a circle of friends....whatever.

When people come together for a certain reason or purpose we have a base.

Thus the interaction between the members can be called the base frame.

A group always represents a melting pot of all kinds of personalities.
In addition to that everyone brings their own experiences in life, their own background, their own mindset, values, beliefs, hopes, expectations etc.
Also everybody brings their „mood of the day“.

So depending on the interaction between the members of the group the base frame can either be or become solid or shaky.

It´s called group dynamics.

Group dynamics involves all kind of behaviors and „forces“.
There are positive AND negative forces within a group.
It´s an ever flowing process, a struggle for unity and consensus.
Only when there is a consensus the group can function in an efficient and harmonious way.

Long story short: it all boils down to: united we stand, divided we fall.

So here are my humble thoughts and suggestions for a better togetherness:

I really encourage everybody to use pms more often.

If you hold a grudge against somebody: try to talk to them in private first, don´t jump down their throat immediately in public.

But if you decide to argue in public:

If you get the feeling that somebody is overshooting please feel free to call them out but do it in a respectful and considerate way.

If you get stuck during an argument with somebody please ASK for help and mediation and do not carry it to extremes so that Souza or a mod MUST intervene.

If you feel angry, dissapointed or misunderstood: please speak up and do not feel discouraged because somebody is a long-term member or a mod or the admin.

Also: if you get the feeling that anyone is misusing their „powers“ as a mod or an admin, please talk to them, state your point of view and embark on a mature discussion in private.
Please think about this: it´s not always easy to run a tight ship. Sometimes the "people in power" need to be assertive and there are rules to go by. But that does not mean that there is no honest concern or tolerance and give-and-take.
And: we´re all human after all.

Please also remember that the „public face“ of the forum is something we should all keep in mind while posting.

Never allow someone to treat you unfair but also please try not to think, feel and act hostile all of the time.

Remember to always really talk with one another. Talk, ask and sort things out. Talking is so important.

And last but not least:

One more important thing (IMO): please do not burden Souza only with all your concerns.
We have quite a few „staff“ shoulders here now that you can cry on.  :icon_e_wink:
All of us, who are mods now, will try to answer, discuss and mediate or comfort if needed.

Souza: you did an incredible job here so far and you continue to do so!
Please take all the time you need to rest and arrange things in your private life.
Take time to breathe, grow and heal.
We´ll be here to support and disburden you.

I really believe that we can work it all out together and recreate a harmonious atmosphere.

All of you here are dear to my heart and I appreciate and enjoy all the different characters, personalities and mindsets.

I would like to close with a verse that always struck a chord with me:

Galatians 5:22-23

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

With love

Mary

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

RK

.sweetsunset said....
Ps. I really hope from the bottom of my heart that this forum remains peaceful all over and rants get over, excluding of course Front's rants which will always be welcome. 

:thjajaja121:....Absolutely....Front's rants are always welcome.   :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

(That doesn't mean by the way that I made decisions on the forum recently only because of that. As always, there is a story behind everything and I just sent curls a long reply after she implied that I like to cause drama in public. I don't, I am disgusted by the drama, but sometimes I have to. I have tried to explain curls that you NEVER make the right decision as an admin, and that even though it sometimes looks like an issue comes up on the forum out of the blue, it doesn't mean it's something new that hasn't been playing for months or years already. Anyway, I am not going to discuss that further on here since I want to leave it behind us. Those who are interested can PM me. I told curls that I don't lie and if I can, I will always explain everything to those who will bother to ask me in person, instead of starting to discuss my actions behind my back. So please if ANYTHING is going on, if there are problems either with me or with another member, let me know.)

How I wish Souza, that you hadn't mentioned my name in this post. You could have made your point equally well without doing that. I was all set to reply to a couple of things in PM, that you mentioned in your long PM to me. But by bringing something to the public forum that I said in private to you, you have forced me to respond, also in public, which I really don't want to do. Not because I'm embarrassed by what I said but because you cherry picked the harshest thing I wrote without mentioning the bits that went before or after in my message, and I feel that was unfair of you. It makes me feel like I am the next target for your frustrations and you're making sure everyone else is now wary of me (the reason you gave me for making things public - to protect other members). I really hope this is not your intention but that is how it has come across to me after your explanations. To add insult to injury you then go on to invite members to PM you for more information - that is just horrible. I feel very let down, when I was only trying to help with some constructive criticism.

So that everyone knows the full story behind what I actually said, this is my PM, which was in reply to yours asking me "You think I like addressing people in public?" :

« Sent to: ~Souza~ on: May 29, 2012, 05:19:52 PM »

Souza, there's no easy way to say this, but it sometimes looks as if you DO like addressing people in public, or maybe it's just that you're (understandably) at the end of your tether and can't step back and see things objectively. Like I said in the thread Grace started, the tone of a forum is set by the admin, and I can't help but wonder hoaxily sometimes if you purposely start or prolong drama for some 'unknown-to-ordinary-members' reason!  :suspect: Otherwise, I cannot see why you do not make more use of those admin 'powers' that I keep mentioning! I hope you will help me understand why you seem reluctant to use them to nip problems in the bud.

I take your point that maybe this is not as easy as it seems to a non-techie person like me. And of course I would never make any demands or expect that you do anything just because of my feelings. You can do what you like on your forum. But you do have a 'delete' button, don't you?

I hope you can take my messages in the spirit they are intended. You have an uneviable task here, and I know whatever you do or don't do there will always be those that will not be satisfied. I am simply trying to help find a different approach to forum problems, to foster a calmer atmosphere, without giving you a shed-load more work!

curls x

Finally, you assumed incorrectly the reason I brought all of this up in the first place. It was not about the two members you mentioned (who, incidentally, I have been wary of through contact in PMs, long before you ever made anything 'public'). It was another unprovoked reaction on the Sign 3 thread, that I still maintain could have been dealt with in PM, no matter what history there may have been. That is what caused me to post my first thoughts:

Souza, I'm really sorry I had to make this uncharacteristic post. Thank you for your explanations - I understand completely where you're coming from and won't trouble you again with suggestions that won't fit in with your way of running things.

I'm sorry also if you're having a bad time in your 'real' life. Take a well needed break. I may join you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

You know, I will refrain from posting completely from now on. I posted your pm (and I didn't mention anything in detail) as an example because I know there are others saying the same thing, yet behind my back. You are in NO WAY a 'target' for me and the fact that you imply that only shows that maybe you didn't understand my pm to you at all. If you had really read it, you knew I never meant it in that way. I have no idea what I have done to you ever, or other people for that matter, but I am done with people thinking for me and assuming things that aren't true.

I wanted to try and explain something, yet I have again two angry members simply because my words are misread. What more can I do? Have fun all, I see no fun in posting anymore. You can email me if the forum is down and I will see if I feel like fixing it. I feel stupid and naive for putting so much time and effort into something that brings me nothing but hate. I'm done.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Honestly Souza, I am not angry and I do not hate you.  I too will stop posting if a post that took me literally HOURS to compose can be so misunderstood.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi Souza.  Even though I'm new to posting on this forum, I have been reading here for a LONG TIME, and I have always appreciated that this was a public forum, and it is BY FAR the best I have found about the hoax.  The credit for that belongs to you and Bec.  Thank you for all your hard work.  I have refrained from posting lately because of the negativity, but I also realize that we can never know what another person is going through 'behind the scenes'.  I'm sure that most here appreciate all the work that goes into this place and would not want to see it close down, or to see you leave.  Please reconsider and I wish you all the best!
 :beerchug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love You Michael!

bec

Oh dear.

This is not good.

We need to pull together and remember that none of us are the enemy, least of all Souza. She made this lovely place for all of us and put her own efforts into creating and maintaining it. I know a lot of people post their appreciation for that, and do so frequently, but it's so easy to gloss over the positive and be hurt deeply by the negative, especially when it comes from people we respect and care about.

I don't know how to fix any of this. I guess we are all dirty, nasty, deeply flawed human beings driven by self-justification. Myself included, of course. Not feeling very good about anything right now and feeling deeply guilty of something I can't put my finger on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Grace

I feel helpless in this, now.

All I can do is share what I have learned at another place in this world that I frequent as often as this forum.
It is my job in a huge company which is far from being perfect.

There are some rules in this company:
- don't talk about each other but with each other
- respect your colleague and superior
- think positively about your colleague and superior
- if you have questions, ask
- if you have trouble, talk
- if you have a personal issue, talk
- open door policy = when there is a need, come in and I'll listen
- errors are allowed  - no blame, guilt or discipline - as long as they go corrected
- we help each other
- we stand in for each other and row the boat together
- if some are weaker, we help them up
- nobody will be discredited for an error
- nobody will be discredited for his person, gender, hair color, belief, race, family, origin, sexual orientation, being single or being married, having brown shoes on, being ill or any other aspect
- we are here because we want to
- we are here for a positive development of the whole company.

Whatever we produce while working together is a lot of talking, documents, processes, individual habits and capacities of problem solving etc.

Many times I fell into the trap of reading a different meaning in an email than it was supposed to transport.
Many times I fell into the trap of hearing a different meaning in words than were supposed to be heard.

The ONLY TWO solutions to prevent from any possible trouble are:
                                       1) think positive of the person
                                       2) talk with that person face to face and clear it up.

We tend to think others might mean "bad" when in fact they don't.
We tend to think we got it all right and have the one right conclusion at hand.

This however is not the case in 99.9% of human interpretations.
Both mechanisms have to do with individual insecurity and lack of faith.

My experience in this company is:
- everybody wants to be needed
- everybody wants to be kept in mind
- everybody wants to be respected
- everybody wants to be loved
- everybody wants to contribute positively.

I learned to always remember to first think positively of my vis-à-vis, first presume positive intentions and first remember that I might be 100% wrong. This not only makes life a lot easier for the persons around me and for myself but brings a bunch of light and positive experiences into others' and my days.

I know we mean well, everybody.
We have to cross language, age, gender, cultural, historical and more barriers to be here as a family.
We've done that pretty amazingly.
Please, can we stop the negativity and leave it behind us?

Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 12:46:10 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec

Great post, Grace. I really appreciate you taking the time to compose it. They are excellent guidelines for all experiences in life.

It is overwhelming sometimes. It is so much easier said then done, but we have to start somewhere.

I hope this to be the case: This too shall pass.

These words are running through my head: Keep calm n carry on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions