Re: What IF Conrad Murray is MJ
June 01, 2012, 12:33:58 PM
Hopefully everyone remembers my opinion on this so I wont touch it.   Can't wait till the mask comes off.   :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't tell me you agree with me when I saw you kicking dirt in my eye." -MJ

MJonmindTopic starter

June 01, 2012, 01:17:46 PM
I'm kinda getting older and my memory aint what it used to be... :-\

Could you give us at least a hint? :bowdown:
I do remember you in the lively chat beside the courtroom drama! :D
Last Edit: June 01, 2012, 01:54:45 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

June 01, 2012, 01:42:14 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hopefully everyone remembers my opinion on this so I wont touch it.   Can't wait till the mask comes off.   :icon_e_smile:
hey there ! haven't seen you round since the trial. those were the days huh all the fast paced posting while trying to keep up with all that was goin on then. yes why don't you refresh us. :multiplespotting:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
June 01, 2012, 03:39:37 PM
Maybe actors play more than one part.  For example, Maybe Michael played Murray for a while, Maybe Travis Payne or someone els also played Murray for a few scenes.  Maybe Murray did some part of it himself ???
This way no one can figure anything out and it would be so hysterical.  I don't know if it's true.  It's just an ideas that crossed my mind a few times.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

June 01, 2012, 03:46:22 PM
I really can't entertain the idea that Murray isn't an actual human being, but someone wearing a mask or make up!  :affraid: As for more than one person 'playing' him.... :over-react-smiley:  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • You don't have to explain something you never said
June 01, 2012, 05:27:01 PM
@mjonmind...

I really feel you are on to the right subject again. I have always thought that this Conrad Murray, just came out of no where, & ends up Michael Jackson's doctor was odd. How come there is no pictures of Conrad Murray with any of Michael's entourage of people? Not one photo of a guy that got sentenced to prison/jail for killing the king of pop, & not one leaked photo? I'm not buying it.

Where is CR serving his sentence? Where's the "jailhouse photo"?
Where's all the patients of his? he was a cardio doctor. Where's his credientials? Where did he go to school? Who were his classmates in grade school, high school, college frat boys? Where are all the people who knew "the CR"? What about family? his parents? Have we ever heard from them? C'mon he "KILLED" the king of pop.

Yikkkkeesss that Eddie Murphy as a fat woman, (in a sexy bikini) yiiiikkkkkeessss, there is no way I would've ever thought that was Eddie Murphy. That celelite looks down right authenic real.

IF, & SAY IF, CR is Michael don't you think that Michael would have to coverup, change, conceal every possible vein, scar, shape of eyes, nose, hands, veins in the hands, add scars, change ear shape, the list is endless.

If anything I feel Michael would have to add features, like scars, skin to areas, implants, cheeks, get rid of the dimple in the chin, those are all TELL TALE signs of "Michael Jackson". That's what the normal brain would be thinking. But us here looks for the "not so obvious" also.

I really feel like the perfect disguise for Michael is being black' Really who's going to think that Michael Jackson is actually disguised as a black man? The mainstream media dinosours have been always making rude comments about "his tooooo many plastic surgies", & bleaching his skin to be white, who would think about Michael actually faking his death & living his life as a black man again. I think that's BRILLIANT!

Again, I'm not saying that CR is Michael, but I can't find another explanation why CR magically came in Michael's life, not know how to do CPR, get sentenced to prison, not know where he is, & no pictures be leaked of him, can walk the beach & not have a soul around. I'm sorry it's not adding up.

If he didn't, he knows there is endless photos of him in every possible pose that would be disected to death. Which is has been on this forum. We don't miss a clue, or we try not too miss a clue.

I mean with technology, & remember Michael in Ghosts, c'mon people, he did it back then, & pulled it off. Men even have 6-pack abs added to their stomache cuz maybe they too lazy to work out to achieve that result, so hey lets just get an implant to look like 6-pack abs.

So MJonmind......I'm with you on this one. it's always been in the back of mind, but I'm pretty good at listening to the other voices in my head, they seem to argue with one another....lol

I'm glad you brought it up again. Because nothing of CR past or present adds up!

Which also leads to the question......if we say the courtroom trial was a fake,  we're all the people in the courtroom identified as being "actors/actresses"? I know I have never saw a courtroom with sooo many stuffed animals..hahaha.

I know the government even has "mock" courtrooms, they admit that.

Just like Where's Waldo?
Where's Conrad Murray?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

June 01, 2012, 05:49:35 PM
 :animal0017: maybe someone needs to pay a visit to Conrad Murray’s jail ...

Men's Central Jail will provide tours only to persons or groups with professional or academic interests, e.g., dignitaries, law enforcement and legal professionals, court officials, college-level criminal justice majors or law students, etc. If the tour request is for students, the course instructor must make the request and attend the tour. Do understand that tours of the facility is a privilege, not a right - MCJ has the right to refuse entrance to any person
or group.

For questions or inquiries regarding tours please contact the MCJ Legal Unit at
(213) 974-0103. Please refer to the link below for the tour guidelines of this facility.

MCJ Tour Guidelines
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 01, 2012, 06:46:35 PM
I wonder how many people called that facility to see if he's actually there? or better yet, How about one of us call and ask to put money, $1 in Conrad Murrays canteen account.?

Does anyone on this forum live near that facility?

Property and Money Release

Persons desiring to deposit money on an inmate's account may do so at the cashier's office at the Inmate Reception Center. No money will be accepted at Men's Central Jail. Inmates may sign an Order for Release of Prisoners Property form and/or a Money Draw Slip during regular visiting hours.

The cashiers office can be reached at (213) 473-6049. Further information on the cashier's office can be seen by clicking here.

Parking available at the visitor parking structure for $8 .00

Members of the general public may visit inmates at any Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department jail facility. Visiting hours vary and are subject to change without prior notice. Inmates are provided with at least two visits totaling at least one hour per week. At Men’s Central Jail, general population inmates may receive three twenty (20) minute visits per week totaling one hour and special handle inmates may receive two thirty (30) minute visits per week totaling one hour. A total of three (3) visitors are allowed per inmate

SHIT.....$8.00 to park, & only get 20 minute visit x3, if I do my math correct that's $24 a week.

Wonder what "special handle inmates" is?...same amount of time---1 hr, but only 2x per week.
I never heard of paying to park to visit a jail or prison. Really? wow what xtra revenue they generating.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Its her

June 01, 2012, 09:03:09 PM
Yes...that celulite does look real....I have seen real celulite before :-\

:thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ONLY Believe...

LoveShyMichael

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
June 01, 2012, 09:56:51 PM
I think when people look for comparisons of CR to Michael, they looking at obvious things, hands, ears, height, eyes, etc. Putting that picture of the sexy woman in the bikini (eddie in fat suit) & picture of Eddie next to it, what could anyone ever point out that would be similiar to each other?

And to be able to say it's a "man" in a fat suit?

IF, & I use the word "if" loosely is CR is Michael, looking for clues on him to match up to what Michael's old photos, is not going to be there.

Look at Tyler Perry, as Madea, & other roles he plays, if you didn't know it was actually Tyler Perry playing all those different roles, do you think you would've guessed?

Eddie Murphy in The Nutty Professor.  He had multiple roles. All dressed different, fat, slimmer, darker, lighter, etc...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

June 02, 2012, 12:12:27 AM
I really hope it's true.  That Conrad Murray documentary was funny enough as it is.  But if that's really Michael ranting and saying 'fooking' several times......the only thing funnier than watching it would be to be watching Michael working with the script writers, assuming he had some help.

I have to say it again.  I feel an overwhelming sense of wonder at being able to witness the unraveling in real time of this great work. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2012, 12:22:04 AM
those were the days huh all the fast paced posting while trying to keep up with all that was goin on then.

hey dont forget the 3am starts for us here in australia. yeah those were the days. almost killed me!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmindTopic starter

June 02, 2012, 02:14:42 AM
Gwynned, yes the Murray Documentary was funny and strange in so many ways. I've collected all the videos of interviews and footage of him talking, etc. Though I can't find any glimmers of MJ there, and it all seems so genuine, so impossible to be MJ, the only thing that keeps me wondering is this-- we know MJ is alive--there's a good chance Murray (or Robert Earl Carter) is acting as a doctor/personality so he is already fake.  Even as another person, Murray is acting at Oscar level for sure. Totally deserves many medals! Then it only has to be taken to one other level of difficulty--MJ in a fat suit.  Is MJ really that good at acting, doing accents, doing facial and hand motions different than his usual way.

I totally totally realize how impossible it seems as I watch these clips of him talking. Even all the people around him seem SO very authentic, not to be acting.  Yet we know MJ is alive. :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365: :screaming-7365:

Anyway here are the vidoes:

Channel  4 Interview with Conrad Murray
CM Documentary directed by MJ 2010
CM on the ‘Today Show’, inter view

MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 1
MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 2
MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 3
MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 4
MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 5
MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 6
MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 7
MJ and the Doctor Doc Part 8

I almost give up on my theory, yet there is just some hope still left--and so many hints, clues, odd things that I hang on. :icon_albino:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 02, 2012, 02:23:06 AM
I've always and will always have a small belief that Conrad is Michael in disguise. It's always been in the back of my mind :suspect:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

MJonmindTopic starter

June 02, 2012, 03:28:04 AM
I've always and will always have a small belief that Conrad is Michael in disguise. It's always been in the back of my mind :suspect:
Exactly me!  And it's based on other things also--like his ability to perform the Mayor in Ghost, and DD on Larry King Live, and more.  It's funny to me that in the official movie world he was given such pathetic roles like his cameo appearances in Men in Black 2, and Miss Cast Away and the Island Girls.  As if he was so incapable, weak, and a has-been.  Even in the Murray documentary, Murray says how naive and like a child MJ was. If MJ is Murray, I doubt there is any actor who could act on this caliber. Like Thriller, Michael would have raised the bar so high again--never been done before. But that's a big IF... :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions