The illusion
November 23, 2011, 04:56:20 PM
The illusion

La Toya told us to watch the movie The illusionist, and continous said that the Conrad Murray trial was a illusion, read between the lines. Teddy Rily did not want to follow the Trial, the Jackson kids (Paris, Blanket and Prince) did not watch the trial, Arnold Klein did not believe in the trial... (what have been said and written and tweeted from various places).

Follow the Money - It all leads to AEG - Follow the Contracts - They all lead to AEG - They are all connected.

In the movie The Illusionist, the illusionist helps his GF to fake her death so that they can run off and live together.
While people was so focused on the murder and the illusions they missed the fact that the woman was alive, living with the man. aka People is so focused on Conrad that they are missing the fact that AEG and others controlled it and want focus away from them.

AEG _ Manipulations

AEG works as promoters, they know how to draw the public attentions to where they want. Like Randy Phillips said himself on his testimony: Michael agreed on 31 shows, we announced 10 shows to see the response, and it was overwhelming, so we increased... (not exact words, but his testimony is on youtube for anyone to watch.)

People who work in media KNOW how to work people minds. If people knew who killed MJ they know those people would NEVER support those companies. MJ have millions of fans all over the world. Think of all the money loss if they knew the truth.

All over internet in HOAX and BeLIEver forums and twitter and other places, people write about clues, believe, dodo and so many other things. You really don't think THEY are watching what you are all discussing and writing and USING it? to make money!

Michael Jackson don't lie to his fans, trick them like that, he is all for love. Love do NOT manipulate!

Dead or Alive?

I do not know, I haven't seen his body, I haven't seen him or even met him ever.

BUT from what I have learnt about and from him, seen and felt in and from his, heard in his music and interviews, the energy I feel when I see him and hear his voice, from all the messages he has sent out in his interviews and music. I feel very surtain that he would NEVER lie or manipulate his fans or people he love. That he would never lie.

if he indeed is alive, he is in hiding until the people who TRIED to kill him will be held accountable for their actions and it is safe for him to come back, or maybe he will chose not to come back, I wouldn't blame him.

or

They succeded in killing him, and they who did should be brought forward and be held accaountable for their actions.

But alive or dead, he is not in control. Because if in fact he is alive and everyone should think he is dead including those who "tried" to kill him, that mean that they who "tried" to kill him has the control over everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions