No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Vidio blocked...... :(

Blocked for me to    :Pulling_hair:     :Crash:

The same.. :Pulling_hair: :computer-losy-smiley: :Crash: :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

finfin

Here are links to Part 1 and Part 2 of interview, I can't find it on YouTube as yet

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

I was a victim of bullying as well :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

This was one part (only part) I found interesting, but the rest is pretty much repetitious old stuff.
Hope this helps.

At 1:05
Oprah “What’s being in private school like for you versus homeschool?”
Paris: “It’s more normal.  More fun. The social life has gotten better. There’s drama…(she grimaces) but…I try to stay from that.
O: I don’t know what kind of drama happens in the 8th grade now.
P: Girls (looks away as if it’s bad)
O: Girls.
P: Mmm…yep
O: Girls.  Has anyone tried to bully you?
P: People have tried but it doesn’t always work.
O: People have tried to bully you?
P: Yeah
O: Really? How so?
P: Well at school. And some people try to cyber-bully me. They try to get to me with words, but…that doesn’t really work
O: That doesn’t really work for you.
P: No…
O: I would think…well this is a surprise to me. I would think everybody  wanted to be your friend. I would think everyone wanted to …
P: A lot of people don’t like me.
O: Okay so why do a lot of people not like you. I can’t imagine
P: I don’t know. (lightly)
O: Well tell me what you think it is?  I know your smart. I can tell.
P: I don’t know what it is.
O: You think there jealous?
P: Maybe, I don’t know.
O: Do you sense people trying to use you?
P:  If I feel someone’s being fake to me, I will just push away,  cause there are kids at my school that talk SO bad behind my back. And they don’t think I can hear them. A lot of times I can hear them, a lot of times my friends tell me what they say.  I’m like (shrugs shoulders) Okay… Cool…
O:  So, are you allowed to date yet?
P: No.  (emphatically, grins)
O: Not allowed to date. Yeah. Are you allowed to date in groups?
P: Yes.
O: Like, could you, could you  actually go to a mall with your friends?
O: But security would have to be there.
O: How do your other friends feel about that.
P: They think it’s kind of creepy. But some of them don’t really care.
O: Do you remember when you were little little…
(discussion about wearing masks blab la bla)

Oh, and at the end Paris takes Oprah to her bedroom, and in another place which I can't find again you also hear her green parrot say a few times "Hello!" Funny!

Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:49:18 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
PARIS: “A lot of people don’t like me."

“If I feel someone’s being fake to me, I will just like push away because there are kids at my school that talk so bad behind my back and they don’t think that I can hear them, a lot of the times I can hear them,”

“Some people try to cyber bully me. They try to get to me with words but that doesn’t really work."

Ohh that's so sad that she has to cope with the human ugliness from such a young age! :( I am worried about Prince too, but most of all Blanket!! he's the most vulnerable...
I'm sure she's a strong girl, but if she felt like talking publicly about it.... probably something hurt her though...
The kids at school...well we can't do much about them... but Paris, sweetie, if you read this, just give us some clever subtle clues about those who cyber bully you , we are here for you, you have your dad's Army of Love to protect you! Just let us know who those creeps are and we'll take "care' of them !!  >:(
Trust me, when it comes to cyber bullying, we beLIEvers have some "experience"  after all these years of being attacked, mocked, ridiculed, insulted, sabotaged just because we believe strongly in something! We know how that feels!! never let yourself intimidated, always fight back, confront them and expose them for the idiots that they are! Don't back down , that would only encourage them to continue!! show them that not only you don't care about their B.S., but you also make them pay for their bad mouths!! I am talking from my own experience! these cowards act like real chickens when you confront them!! they start whining and try to make you feel bad as if it was you who attacked them lol But after that they simply shut up and dissipate like dust in the wind!! because that's what they are small particles of dirt!! you only need to blow them away!! It always works!
Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 05:02:25 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

i am sorry you had to go thru that. i too went thru bullying in high school. terrible time and made me lose confidence as a young adult, which took year to mend.

i hope you have faired well since the bullying days and hope that it is well behind you and doesn't still affect you.

:bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Me too :'(

To you @iammjbeliever  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

MissG

I guess that many girls if not all have suffered talks behind the back and mocking for whatever reason during school and high school times (also university and working life). For Paris is also part of growing up within "normality". She is very famous, so not being liked is expected in to the equation. Her daddy was loved and then hated by the same who loved him. Michael was mocked big time. The bigger the star the biggest the target!

However, no matter what they say. Paris is beautiful, intelligent and sweet and she is...the daughter of Michael<---get out of the way haters
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

One more Thing , A "Funny" thing about my bullies from School, They teased me Becuase I love Michael Jackson and his music. BUT guess what , I  LOOOOOVVVVEE MICHAEL JACKSON AND ALWAYS DID AND ALWAYS WILL TIL I DIE :penguin: :moonwalk_:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

everlastinglove_MJ

I guess that many girls if not all have suffered talks behind the back and mocking for whatever reason during school and high school times (also university and working life). For Paris is also part of growing up within "normality". She is very famous, so not being liked is expected in to the equation. Her daddy was loved and then hated by the same who loved him. Michael was mocked big time. The bigger the star the biggest the target!

However, no matter what they say. Paris is beautiful, intelligent and sweet and she is...the daughter of Michael<---get out of the way haters

Well said, MissG

I guess that many girls if not all have suffered talks behind the back and mocking for whatever reason during school and high school times (also university and working life). 

Unfortunately so true :icon_e_sad: I remember being bullied/being back talked at my high school times and I've noticed bullying at high school nowadays. Especially being a victim of bullying can be very hard, especially at that age, and this should be taken seriously by the parent/guardian and just listen. My daughter is worried about a bullied girl in her class because she's not attending school very often because she isn't feeling well lately. When she talked to her, she said that she doesn't like this school and wants to go to another school. I feel very sorry for her, it shouldn't have to go this far.
I respect Paris that she opened up a serious matter to which many high school kids can relate. A problem which can't be denied for sure.

L.O.V.E.
Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 10:42:41 AM by everlastinglove_MJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I feel sorry for Paris for having to pay the price for her father's distorted image in some people's heads.
She is pretty, she is smart, she is the only daughter of the most popular man on earth, she is rich and famous so her haters CAN GO TO HELL >:(.
Stay strong Paris. Lots of people LOVE you (isn't that strange how one can be loved and hated at the same time for the same reasons...)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
I just has to share this wonderful video posted by Patrick Treacy on facebook just today........All about Childhood and MJ...kind of fitting considering Paris's new revelation..!!!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh9K_mG96Qc&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Gina I like what you said! 
The ones who love Michael, know him. The ones who hate him, don't. So its based on ignorance.

On so many articles, movies etc. about MJ, there are still so many stupid comments that show the same bullying attitude is alive and well. Bullies could include online posters, trolls, and media.  Basically bullies feel empowered by belittling and hurting others.  I found this article:

Bullies on Bullying: Why We Do It
Rachael RettnerDate: 26 August 2010 Time: 04:03 AM ET

Bullies tend to choose unpopular kids so they can keep their status while not losing the affection of the in-group, a new study finds.

Kids can be cruel, for many reasons and most often on a fleeting basis. But bullies are tenacious in their brutal acts, and scientists have not had much luck figuring out why. A new study sought answers in a way no other study has, by asking bullies why they do it.

Bullies with the most hostility reported picking on kids because those kids were not good at sports. The most frequent bullying involved picking on students they perceived to be gay or lesbian, a result that agrees with another recent study on bullying.

While much more needs to be learned, the researchers now speculate that the beliefs and ideals of a particular community or society may influence bullying behavior.

The research seems to indicate bullying is about "social attitudes manifesting themselves in a very basic way within the school environment," said study researcher Ian Rivers of Brunel University in the United Kingdom. "So if the school really upholds sports, kids who are not good at sport are going to be victimized because they are not living up to the expectations of others."

Although the research was conducted in the U.K., the results likely apply to children in the United States as well, since issues of sporting and sexual orientation are common to both countries, Rivers said.

The study involved 666 students (ages 12 to 16) from 14 schools who had recently reported bullying others. The researchers compared the bullies with a group of 478 students who had not recently engaged in bullying.

Participants completed a questionnaire on bullying behavior, including a question on why they bullied others, followed by a list of options. Other surveys assessed students' mental health, substance abuse issues and demographic information.

Bullies were more likely than non-bullies to live in families without two biological parents, such as living in single parent families, living with extended family members or with foster parents. Such situations may mean bullies, in some cases, do not receive as much attention at home, the scientists said.

The study also found bullies were at high risk for alcohol and substance abuse. Fifty-nine percent of bullies said they had been offered alcohol in the last seven days compared with just 28.5 percent of non-bullies.

Bullies were also at higher risk for mental health problems, including depression, anxiety and hostility.

High hostility was associated with picking on students because they weren't good at schoolwork, they had certain possessions, or they were perceived as being gay or lesbian.

Some of these issues may tie in to societal views as well. Society places a lot of value on possessions and "therefore envy can become a motivator," Rivers said.

Communities might also be split on the issue of homosexuality, a topic some schools still have not properly address, Rivers said.

How bullies see themselves

Bullies tended to hold a negative view of themselves, suggesting they pick on others to feel better about themselves, and they may especially single out those who have trouble fitting in for other reasons.

"While [bullies] may well be very sensitive about any differences or any failings that they have, they may also be setting themselves up so that they victimize those who have failings that are more challenged in society, that are perhaps perceived to be more problematic, such as being gay, such as being poor at sports, such as not being good at school work," Rivers told LiveScience.

Rivers is also examining surveys from victims and witnesses of bullying, which he hopes will provide a bigger picture of the behavior.

"This is something that is really important for teachers and administrators to know: What are the hot spots, what are the issues that we need to address in terms of making schools safe," he said. "If the issue is that kids are being bullied because they're poor at sports, then maybe we take the school emphasis away from sports."

The study was presented in a poster session on Aug. 13 at the 118th Annual Convention of the American Psychological Association in San Diego.

Why Do Bullies Bully? The Top 5 Reasons Why People Bully Others
June 16, 2010 • 18 Comments

By Sensei Serge Sognonvi and Carmen Sognonvi

Much of the conventional wisdom you’ve heard about the causes of bullying is wrong.

One of the common myths, for example, is that bullies victimize others because they’re loners who suffer from low self-esteem.

In reality, researchers have found that kids who bully others often have average or even above-average levels of self-esteem. Bullies often have good leadership skills, have an easy time making friends, and therefore have large friendship networks

In fact, the Health Resources and Services Administration reports that “children and youth who bully usually have at least a small group of friends who support or encourage their bullying.”

If bullying can’t be explained by low self-esteem, then why do people bully others? This article will take a look at some of the motivations that drive bullying behaviors so that we can attempt to answer the million-dollar question: Why do bullies bully?

1. Bullies have a strong need to be in control and exert their dominance over others

Children who bully others are often driven by the desire for power. They can be impulsive, hot-headed, and dominant, and they enjoy being able to subdue others.

“When children are involved in bullying as the aggressors,” explains Debra Pepler, Distinguished Research Professor of Psychology at York University, “they are experiencing regular lessons in how effective it can be to use their power aggressively to control and distress others.”

2. Bullies are rewarded for their bullying behaviors

It may seem counter-intuitive, but the fact is that children often receive positive reinforcement when they bully others, which only makes them continue their behavior.

The rewards could be material, such as when a bully forces his victim to give up lunch money. But the rewards could also be less tangible. Bullies often enjoy status and prestige because others fear them. They also command a lot of attention for their behavior.

One recent large-scale study found that children who bullied others did so because they wanted to increase their popularity. To avoid losing social status, they deliberately selected victims who were unpopular.

3. Bullies lack empathy, and may even get pleasure out of other people’s pain

Studies shown that bullies score low on tests of empathic reactivity, and have also found that bullies can be more likely to develop anti-social personality disorder. This is a condition that causes people to ignore the rights and feelings of those around them.

One study scanned the brains of young people who had exhibited bullying behaviors in the past, while they were watching videos that showed people experiencing pain. The researchers noticed a great deal of activity in the areas of the brain devoted to reward and pleasure.

This suggests that it’s not just a lack of empathy that’s the problem. Some bullies may actually derive pleasure out of seeing other people’s pain.

4. Bullies lack the ability to self-regulate emotions

The same researchers who conducted the brain scan study made another surprising discovery: the parts of the bullies’ brains that allows them to self-regulate their emotions were inactive.

This suggests that bullies simply don’t have a way to control their anger and frustration, which may result in severe overreactions to small provocations.

5. Bullies are heavily influenced by their family backgrounds

It’s impossible to predict who will become a bully and who won’t, but researchers have found some patterns in the types of families bullies have. North Dakota State University professor Laura DeHaan sums up the findings as follows:

“Bullies tend to come from families that are characterized as having little warmth or affection. These families also report trouble sharing their feelings and usually rate themselves as feeling less close to each other. Parent of bullies also tend to use inconsistent discipline and little monitoring of where their children are throughout the day. Sometimes parents of bullies have very punitive and rigid discipline styles, with physical punishment being very common. Bullies also report less feelings of closeness to their siblings.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Good to read. I posted long ago somewhere in this forum also some notes about bullying. Will see If I could find the thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal