LUNATopic starter

Re: WHEN WILL WE C IT AGAIN?
July 09, 2012, 12:19:07 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whatever Michael decides the important thing is to know that here there is a sea of L.O.V.E. for him.... :bearhug:

Forever   UNITED IN L.O.V.E.   :bearhug:

yes,blanky,but i/we need 2 know that mike is realizing there's love 4 him,here! (......) and that we're not wasting feelings/hope/time on this forum.... i think we need the truth.
and,now,a new present 4 u.... You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login hope u like it!
   :icon_bounce:

*LUNA*
Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 12:43:04 PM by LUNA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MAKEthatCHANGE.....
[http]]

xxmjxx

July 09, 2012, 04:35:38 PM
Beautiful......... :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 09, 2012, 04:46:18 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I agree that maybe we will never see that kind of Michael ever again

Over the last few months I have been thinking in another direction for the hoax.  Not that I'm changing my initial views about the whys and all but just thinking of another possibility.  And my mind keeps leading me back to the fact that Michael had become obviously more spiritually grounded in many ways during his last public years.  Could it be possible that he had had a vision, a real one, and came away from it knowing that in order for his purpose to be accepted by the masses, that purpose being to champion children's causes, that he would have to step back and away from the spotlight, the public persona, and enter into the realm of the spiritual.  I know this sounds a tad crazy, but hear me out for a minute.  Could he have moved out of the spotlight to give people time free of “the experience” to back away, calm down long enough to learn things about him that they never knew, to experience the essence of him, change their hearts?  Was he awakened, given and epiphany, to know that in order for him to be allowed the freedom to follow his chosen path, he would have to allow people who were set against him to educate and learn who he truly was; something they would have never been able to do had they continued seeing him only in the capacity of his god given talents as the greatest entertainer who ever lived, yet still festering that underlying doubt about him and his agenda towards children?  Maybe he was given a choice and had to weigh them out and make a decision closest to his heart.  Given that choice, what do you think he would do?  Many who are visionaries and leaders of masses of people oftentimes give away their wordly possessions to allow full on the message, the tasks.  Why not then Michael?  I remember in his song where he says "take my name and just let me be" maybe that's what he wants now.  Forget Michael Jackson The king of Pop and know Michael Jackson the man who cared enough to literally die and leave it all behind to be able to do the work closest to his heart.  No more does he desire the chains of fame and fortune that held him a captive prisoner for most of his life; because a direct result of being that person caused him to suffer incessantly fueled by envy, and hate.  Not saying that Michael would not be thankful for his many, many, unspeakable blessings, that would be foolish.  But that wealth is not the real reason he set out to do what he did.  That is obvious in all that he gave away.  Protecting and nurturing children however, caring for the earth and, living himself by that example however, were.  Now that I’ve rambled on, lol.  Time to get back to work.

Beautiful comments/thoughts,hesouttamylife.. thank you for sharing..Michael's soul has always shone so brightly.. your suggestions sound real to me.I feel that he would be pleased to know people are finally "getting it" .. about his plans.. but I am "just saying" because I can only guess ,like all of us.   L.O.V.E. xx :compute:
Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:54:39 PM by lettingitsimmer
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyon

July 09, 2012, 04:54:25 PM
@hesouttamylife

I love your post. It reminds me of the first days of this hoax when everyone was wondering weather Michael would come back or not. But I guess you have summarized the whole idea in a very nice post.  :th_bravo:
Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 04:56:33 PM by diggyon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal