the lion on michaels shirt has lion feet. its not the same kind of winged lion as in ancient babylon, or the oriental one pictured previously.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MJonmind

Wow! Add to the dragon and lion traits (at the bottom of the pic Simpa posted), that it is wearing a Crown, wings emphasized with diamonds, shirt is red, M for Michael, 777 for MJ's fav number, Mission--makes it much more specific and powerful!

2good2btrue
Nice to see the Court of Last Resort-The CM case! Thanks!

Adi
I'm thinking of Doctor Who at this moment when I listen to Nicole putting on that English accent.......

Nicole sounds like she is putting on an English accent like one of the female companions in the Dr. Who television series. When Nicole talks about how Dr Murray is able to "transport himself to all these different places" ...... well  Doctor Who is able to transport himself all over the Universe AND Dr. Who always  has a female accomplice/companion!   

Doctor Who Gave Michael Jackson Propofol in Las Vegas Forced to Testify for Dr. Conrad Murray in Manslaughter Case | TMZ.com

Gina from the thread you linked
Quote from: "Andrea"
The title of this article is worded poorly.  Makes it sound like Dr. Who Gave Michael Propofol...as in the doc from the sci-fi show.   :?

I thought of Dr. Who at the first reading  :lol:
So Dr. Who is a fictional character, an alien who can travel in time.

So who gave MJ propofol? The aliens of course :lol:

Who happens to travel into a Police public call box time machine suspicious//

This def matches!!  :beerchug:
From the Zombie/Thriller challenge thread, Who is returning!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions