He needs kiwi  :icon_lol:  Pending case from his previous complaint? idk  :suspect:
What if.... he dies....but not really, then bam? hmmm ...bizarro
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bugsy

Not only do I have the song stayin alive in my head, I now have conrad murray in my head dancing to it, Maybe he should dance for his fresh underwear? :penguin:

Seriously though if it's true, I do feel sorry for him, he should be at least given his fresh underwear at least twice a week.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
He needs kiwi  :icon_lol:  Pending case from his previous complaint? idk  :suspect:
What if.... he dies....but not really, then bam? hmmm ...bizarro

Well there are so many scenarios that I can think of.

Dies in jail but not really like Horace Pinker in the movie Shocker
Dies in jail and is seen as a ghost at Carolwood afterwards
Jailbreak and car chase OJ Simpson style afterwards
Has a brain tumor and develops genius-level intelligence and telekinetic abilities like in the movie Phenomenon

Truly.....

:icon_lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

RK

Oh my goodness. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. Poor poor Conrad. If he's existing on tinned fish, next he'll be having mercury poisoning, and Mr Stinky pants will be in desperate need of a change.....of underwear more than prison facilities.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Words in caps besides TMZ: DIE, PRISON, WEEK. I guess Murray's gonna die in prison on Michael's hoax anniversary... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

OMG, this can't be real.  :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

Change underwear once a week? Somebody call amnesty international!!

Who has the habit change his underwear once a week, Harvey or Murray? :errrr:

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Words in caps besides TMZ: DIE, PRISON, WEEK. I guess Murray's gonna die in prison on Michael's hoax anniversary... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

I thought of that also!

Thriller time..... :affraid:

:LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

paula-c

Murray's lawyer tells TMZ, he wants to serve out his time in the big house because he's being treated like filth in L.A. County jail -- getting fresh air once a month, and fresh underwear once a WEEK.

In that prison there is conjugal visits? That will tell Nicole Alvarez of that?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Not without a change of underwear Paula.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
HIStory,  was released for worldwide sale on June 18th, 1995.
POP VIEW; Michael Jackson Is Angry, Understand?
By JON PARELES
Published: June 18, 1995
MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK
, AND HE'S furious. On his new double album, "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," his rage keeps ripping through the sweet, uplifting facade he has clung to throughout his career.

He's not pretending to be normal any more. In his new songs, he is paranoid and cagey, messianic and petty, vindictive and maudlin. Comparing himself to John F. Kennedy and Jesus Christ, he's a megalomaniac who feels like a victim. Yet he remains one of the most gifted musicians alive. And somehow, with the strange synchronicity of pop culture's longtime survivors, his private distress may have put him back in touch with a public mood: there are a lot of aggrieved, belligerent people who feel just as victimized as he does.

It has been a long time since Michael Jackson was simply a performer. He's the main asset of his own corporation, which is a profitable subsidiary of Sony. Sony executives have said that they hope to sell 20 million copies of "HIStory," which retails for $32.98 for the CDs ($23.98 for the cassettes). They're going to spend $30 million to do it.
Michael was seen leaving Dr Kleins office on this day June 18th June 2009..!!!

Just making connections to this latest article posted today, and in the past, TMZ seem to stick to numerology as well..Cheers

yep I just love that number 18 coming up all the time from everywhere ...  :icon_e_wink:

lmfao :thjajaja121:
but hey who needs underwear anyway during a conjugal visit?  :icon_geek:  :affraid: :icon_geek: :icon_geek: :thjajaja121:

ohh Jeezzz... I guess we all needed a good laugh! Thank you TMZ!! you guys are the BEST!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 11:49:53 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Uh....first thing I can think of now (call me crazy):

Maybe the good doctor should eat more KIWI!  :affraid:

Kiwifruit provides you with almost all important sort of vitamins required for your body.
--> helps to reduce deficiency symptoms (like gnarly hair, nails, skin)!

And (as MJonmind already stated in the Back and Front thread):
According to researchers at the University of Oslo , it is suggested that, consuming 2-3 kiwifruit daily for one month can significantly reduce platelet aggregation and blood triglyceride levels (similar to what Aspirin does), thus reducing the risk of blood clots, but without any side-effects and in very natural way
--> Will help to avoid or soothe headache!

So....not monkey needs more kiwi but Murray needs more kiwi  :icon_lol: :animal0017:
lmfao  :thjajaja121: we really did post similar stuff at almost the same time  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

This kind of TMZ news make me doubt more and more that Murray ever was in jail! lol I think it's all a farse. Nobody saw this guy filmed or photographed in jail! we only saw TMZ pics! loll
This article is in the same line as the diarrhea article ...and then again we had a TMZ-photoshopped pic with Murray on the "throne" !! Maybe Front's pic was hinting more at that kind of a "throne"?? just like few days ago he kept saying that Monkey (Murray) needs kiwi! lmfao !! Probably he needs lemons to wash away his indigestion!  :thjajaja121:

:) Just a quick "VISUAL" reminder^^ of the other VERY similar TMZ-article!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
I just can't believe Murray has spent a single minute behind bars! Nooo way! :icon_e_biggrin: :icon_albino:

It's more likely that this Murray-dude (iF he really exists!) is spending his "conjugal visits" somewhere in Hawai or Bahamas on a hot beach , drinking KIWI - cocktails!

from TNZ (True News Zone  :icon_lol: )

Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 12:34:17 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

paula-c

HIStory,  was released for worldwide sale on June 18th, 1995.
POP VIEW; Michael Jackson Is Angry, Understand?
By JON PARELES
Published: June 18, 1995
MICHAEL JACKSON IS BACK
, AND HE'S furious. On his new double album, "HIStory: Past, Present and Future, Book I," his rage keeps ripping through the sweet, uplifting facade he has clung to throughout his career.

He's not pretending to be normal any more. In his new songs, he is paranoid and cagey, messianic and petty, vindictive and maudlin. Comparing himself to John F. Kennedy and Jesus Christ, he's a megalomaniac who feels like a victim. Yet he remains one of the most gifted musicians alive. And somehow, with the strange synchronicity of pop culture's longtime survivors, his private distress may have put him back in touch with a public mood: there are a lot of aggrieved, belligerent people who feel just as victimized as he does.

It has been a long time since Michael Jackson was simply a performer. He's the main asset of his own corporation, which is a profitable subsidiary of Sony. Sony executives have said that they hope to sell 20 million copies of "HIStory," which retails for $32.98 for the CDs ($23.98 for the cassettes). They're going to spend $30 million to do it.
Michael was seen leaving Dr Kleins office on this day June 18th June 2009..!!!

Just making connections to this latest article posted today, and in the past, TMZ seem to stick to numerology as well..Cheers

yep I just love that number 18 coming up all the time from everywhere ...  :icon_e_wink:

lmfao :thjajaja121:
but hey who needs underwear anyway during a conjugal visit?  :icon_geek:  :affraid: :icon_geek: :icon_geek: :thjajaja121:

ohh Jeezzz... I guess we all needed a good laugh! Thank you TMZ!! you guys are the BEST!  :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Well, if you do not change your underwear nor perhaps taking a shower...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

- Murray's carnival fits Kee Wee Entertainment "Fun for everyone" Father's Day Buffet and Carnival on June 17.

- CM's photo is one of the most sloppily shopped photos TMZ ever used.

- "Murray's asking to be sent to PRISON, where he believes he'll get better care."
Speculating on France?

- DIE - PRISON - WEEK
DI - PRIS = taken in French - SON - WEAK ?

- Floyd Mayweather Jr. is a boxer currently in jail in Las Vegas, complaining about food and water

- Murray's health is failing -- his hair, nails, and skin are gnarly

Failing:
When someone is continuously doing REALLY stupid things under the influence of marijuana that cause that person embarrassment.

Gnarly:
Gnarly is when you've gone beyond You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, beyond You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, it's balls out danger, & or perfection, & or skill or all of that combined.

slang term for something extreme. Used in bad and good cases.

grotesque, yet awesome

Murray's article was published 6/18/2012 12:55 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Some 7 hours earlier:
Stars In Heat 6/18/2012 6:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez 
Chris Hemsworth
The Ridiculously 
RIPPED Tide

As if  flashing his buff pecs, abs and biceps wasn't enough, "Avengers" star Chris Hemsworth also showed off his impressive surfing skills in Australia this weekend.

When not walking around in all his jacked up body of a god glory, the 28-year-old used his super powers to ride a major wave Down Under.

Who knew Thor could shred the gnar?

Chris Hemsworth (born 11 August 1983)[1] is an You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login actor. He first gained recognition for playing the role of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the Australian TV series You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, and in 2009 his first major film role came as Lieutenant Commander George Kirk in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. He gained international attention for his role as the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login in the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, reprising his role in 2012's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. In 2012 he also starred in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, Thor (from You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginórr) is a hammer-wielding god associated with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login trees, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the protection of mankind, and also You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, healing, and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8K6uakG2v8I&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth.
Marcus Joseph Williams from Stadsbygd i Trøndelag, Norway.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  ripped
Well defined muscles
Correction being ripped doesnt have to mean alot of muscle, you can have a little muscle but have VERY low bodyfat, making your muscles look super defined.i wanna get a ripped body

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ripped
Term used when one is stoned, off their faces or off their titsGood god u were ripped last night 

1. To be You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login out of ones mind by the means or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login.
2. To look very muscular and built.
3. To take information off a portable device. Usually a CD.
1. Dude, you were totality ripped off that bong.
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger was ripped back in the day.
3. Bob ripped the music off the CD and put it on his computer.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

stoned, high, messed up.lets get ripped tonight 

1. as in weightlifting, low body-fat, muscle definition, all over.

2. to be made fun of, mocked, yelled at.1. whoa, that dude's ripped...

2. whoa, you just got ripped...

( I thought I'd see a "J" in Hemsworth's hairs)
Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 01:46:23 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmindTopic starter

Michael Jackson's Underwear Up For Sale
September 9, 2008 by: HOLLYSCOOP TEAM

Share Email File this one under 'gross.' A pair of unwashed underwear that once belonged to Michael Jackson is going up for sale on eBay with a reserve price of $1 million.

New Jersey businessman Henry Vacarro obtained the white size 28 Calvin Klein briefs in a bankruptcy case and boy do these tighty whities have a past!

This specific pair of undies were part of the evidence confiscated in 2003 by former DA Tom Sneddon, who wanted a DNA sample for his child-molestation case against Jackson. They even come in an evidence bag and wrapped with police tape!

If you have an extra million to spend on someone else's used underwear, look for the undies on eBay tomorrow.

Can’t you all just picture Sneddon and other idiots sniffing MJ’s underwear like a pack of wolves. Traces of Cocaine found.  This just is so sad, and hilarious. I can’t imagine the horror MJ felt. :(

I can only imagine the feeding frenzy and bidding wars.  :affraid:

RK,
Mr Skinky pants.
   :thjajaja121:

MaryK, great possibilities!

Simpa, I agree!

I don’t know if Murray’s problems sound worse than what MJ experienced after being arrested.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXXTWzi9vcg[/youtube]

Leilani81, lol, at 1:07 is Staying Alive – inside the Shrek dragon (maybe true in MJ’s case)!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yDF67SQyFs[/youtube]

Fun to dance to Thriller in your underwear!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_t7H_1U01w[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

@MJonmind  haha! :thjajaja121:

It does seem uncanny though that Michael Jackson and the brutality and Dr Murrays neglect, I'm still wondering if this is in stage of "They don't car about us" still Thriller was up after wasn't it and then earth song in the way of short films?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal