No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Re: Dear Michael...
June 21, 2012, 03:19:15 PM
This picture reminded me of you Michael! LIGHTMAN, are you about to BAM? I can "feel" something in the air...Was Latoya visiting you yesterday for a pre- Bam run through??? :LolLolLolLol:
Dec. 21, 2012 is exactly 6 months away and today is the summer solstice, and the longest day of the year. 6/21/2012=14=77, Jermaine's extra chapter comes out today also...so ya, A BAM today would be just fine!  :icon_mrgreen:  Well I can Dream can't I ? :michael_jackson-1135:
 :bearhug:

I LOVE You Michael..."Heart" to "Heart" , "Mind" to "Mind" and "Soul" to "Soul"...always and Forever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2012, 05:06:04 PM
Come on Michael! BAM so I can use this emotion! ----->  :abouttime:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everytime I try to find him he's leaving no clues left behind him. And they have no way of knowing of the suspect, or what to expect
- My Smooth Criminal

L.O.V.E the world!

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
June 21, 2012, 05:51:38 PM
Michael, here people is saying such beautiful things to you that I couldn't do it better that's why I am gonna tell you something very simple: WE NEED YOU  :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug: :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
June 21, 2012, 06:30:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
...a BAM would be so much appreciated... :icon_mrgreen:

Great words.......... :icon_mrgreen: :moonwalk_: :th_bravo:

This thread is wonderful !!!!  :bearhug: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

June 21, 2012, 06:39:52 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBs96uofBog[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 21, 2012, 07:13:54 PM
:omg: Este hilo de amor y deseos!! Michael has visto todo esto? Tantos corazones sintiendo tu ausencia? Creo que si! Ya llega el momento?  Sabemos que nos amas pero queremos oírlo nuevamente de tus propios labios, para dar rienda suelta a la emoción mas grande que podamos vivir.  Tres años de lagrimas de tristeza, de extrañarte cada dia, de soñar mil maneras de la Bam...  No estas listo aun?
OK entonces debes saber que estaremos aquí, que te apoyamos y que nuestro Amor por ti es mas grande de lo que nosotros mismos imaginamos.

Michael te amamos mas!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=XeVLOgb18B8&NR=1[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

June 21, 2012, 07:15:18 PM
:omg: Este hilo de amor y deseos!! Michael has visto todo esto? Tantos corazones sintiendo tu ausencia? Creo que si! Ya llega el momento?  Sabemos que nos amas pero queremos oírlo nuevamente de tus propios labios, para dar rienda suelta a la emoción mas grande que podamos vivir.  Tres años de lagrimas de tristeza, de extrañarte cada dia, de soñar mil maneras de la Bam...  No estas listo aun?
OK entonces debes saber que estaremos aquí, que te apoyamos y que nuestro Amor por ti es mas grande de lo que nosotros mismos imaginamos.

Michael te amamos mas!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=XeVLOgb18B8&NR=1[/youtube]

Please post in English from now on. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

June 21, 2012, 07:22:13 PM

Michael te amamos mas!!!

If it's true :icon_e_geek:... but everyone can learn a bit of Spanish  :icon_lol:

Please post in English from now on. Thanks.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2012, 07:33:31 PM
...a BAM would be so much appreciated... :icon_mrgreen:

^^^ understatement of the century!

It's been a long road....but I'm trying really hard to just wait for it.  It WILL be worth the wait....and everything else...in the end (and _ew beginning  :icon_e_biggrin:)

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
June 21, 2012, 08:27:24 PM
Souza
Por favor, escribir en Inglés a partir de ahora. Gracias.

Sorry made ​​a mistake in copy and paste  :icon_redface:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 21, 2012, 10:07:45 PM
Yep!!!!!! I am behind ya 200% MJ but we are gonna go ahead and need ya to
Come on back now.. Hahahahah foooo real!!!!!!!! Or at least another big time clue
Or something to continue our faith!!!! Like I said I am with ya though brotha!!!!!

YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

June 22, 2012, 12:43:36 AM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

June 22, 2012, 05:39:48 AM
we have enough big clues. we just need the home run.  :)

a) for personal closure b) to shut up haters and deaders c) so we can stick it up everyone who makes fun of us and d) to maintain sanity and e) THE MOST IMPORTANT to completely and finaly vindicate MJ in the eyes of the public and teach people the biggest lesson of not lying for financial gain and dont believe everything you read.

without a bam the clues are useless. if you intend not to bam then why the obvious clues and tell tale signs of hoax.

no, you will bam, i know it.

:michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson: :michael-jackson:

i beLIEve it with everything.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

June 22, 2012, 01:15:10 PM
Since this thread was opened, I thought I'd post a copy of my letter that I wrote to Michael during the "letter to Michael" contest, lol.  The one that got me thrown into the hoax pile and of course did't win.  LOL

Dear Michael,

I know that this letter will find you well, happy and safe.  And I want you to know that every word I write here comes straight from my heart.

It is such an honor to write to you knowing that by nature you are a kind person who will read every word and not judge me if something about my letter is not perfect.  I have been a fan and an admirer for many, many years, so I know that you are by design compassionate and kind, which makes me feel confident and secure that my letter will be received for the message contained within rather than by the format in which it is written. 

I have so much I want to say that I don’t know where to begin.  So I’ll just start by saying I miss you. It calms my spirit knowing that you have found a way to just be Michael, away from all the bright lights and media hounds… a place just for you where you can enjoy some sense of normalcy and a peaceful existence.  It has to be hard to have never been able to do that.  All the simple things we take for granted, you never got a chance to experience.  I don’t know how you did it so gracefully. It takes a special kind of person to be that selfless. But that’s how angels are made. 

I have often wished that I had could have met and gotten to know you. I dreamed of being your friend, someone to laugh with and talk about secrets and life in general.  So close that when you were stressed, or just having had a bad day, it would be second nature to use me as your sounding board and know that I would listen and not be judgmental.  Someone who wouldn't find it strange or out of the ordinary to sit and massage your expressive hands and your dancing feet just because I cared. But then, who knows what dreams may come? 

Sometimes when I’m on my computer I come across images or videos of your children, and for a brief period, it makes me sad that they are not with you. But I know that they are happy and leading beautiful lives with your mother and your family.  They are well balanced and are really growing up right before our eyes, Michael.  Paris is so strikingly beautiful.  Prince and Blanket are simply adorable. Omer, well of course I include him.  Why wouldn’t I?  In my heart he was your first and he is forever in my book. I'm just saying    He is doing so many things and seems to be so well adjusted.  Every now and again, he shouts you out all for love.  Love is all encompassing.  No boundaries.  No conditions.  They are all children and all precious in his sight.  It must give you a sense of contentment to see that the values you instilled in them at a young age are still very present in their lives.  It shows in the level of their maturity and in the compassion that they too show to others. They are following in your footsteps and I know that they will do great things due largely in part to the obvious sacrifices that you have made to ensure they will.  How proud you must be of all of them. They are good children, Michael and the world loves and watches over them.  Every time I see those children, I see love for you in their eyes. And that eases my sadness and makes me smile.

I know that the coming months are going to test me.  But I intend to stand steadfast against all the forces that will be positioned to discourage me.  My eyes are on the prize and God is good.  I know that He will never let me down.  So I continue my vigil of prayer.  I continue writing my letters.  And I continue to hold on to the promise.  You having been a vital part of my life for over 40 years, how can I stop loving you now? You changed my D.N.A.  If I have nothing else to offer for all the love you gave to me and the world over all these years, Michael, my patience and my time are yours without asking. I will wait for as long as it takes until you are ready, and I will be there.  Only God could keep me from it. As I close I just want to say:

Thank you Michael for loving me more.
Thank you Michael for sacrificing your all for me.
Thank you Michael for your wisdom and your strength and your courage.
And thank you, Michael Jackson, for saving the best for last.
You still rock my world and leave me speechless.  Always have... Always will

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions