Will.i.am about collaborating with MJ
January 06, 2012, 04:16:00 AM
I thought it's just worth to listen how Will.I.Am speaks about Michael..... : ) 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynned

Re: Will.i.am about collaborating with MJ
January 06, 2012, 06:02:18 AM
I totally loved how he imitated Michael!  Very funny.  And I noticed that he referred to him at least once in the present tense.   Thanks for posting.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2012, 06:29:10 AM
This is amazing on so many levels.......I have to watch it again to really focus on a couple of things.  First, is he talked in present quite often, "....as big as he is....". 
Thank you for posting this....it's great! 

Blessings Always
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2012, 06:48:10 AM
Yeah, i also found it interesting when Will sad "as big as he is......", though he didn't use present all the time when talking about Michael, but this seemed just an honest "mistake" to me.
It was interesting to hear Will stated how many people used Michael, but his attitude is absolutely different. I truly respect Will for this!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2012, 07:46:22 AM
I thought it's just worth to listen how Will.I.Am speaks about Michael..... : ) 

Thank you Michelle,I saw this interwiev 2 days ago and I was very surprised by it in a good way ofcourse  :) .Till this day I remember when I saw for the first time that video with Will ,crying and speaking about him and Michael  :cry: .

LOS ANGELES, CALIF. -- Will.i.am has worked with a host of artists over his career — from Michael Jackson to Britney Spears — but he’s hoping for a superhero styled pairing in is future – with “Iron Man” himself, Robert Downey Jr.

“I would like to work with Robert Downey, Jr.,” Will.i.am told Access Hollywood Live’s Billy Bush and Kit Hoover, in an interview set to air on Thursday, January 5.

Robert is well known for his acting chops, but Will, who will later this year release the album, “willpower,” said the actor has an amazing vocal range.

“That guy sings,” the Black Eyed Peas guru said of RDJ. “He’s got crazy gymnastic skills with the vocals.”

In yet another superstar collaboration, Will.i.am was closely associated with Michael before the King of Pop’s untimely death in 2009, and the producer/artist said their time together was a major highlight of his life.

“My moment was working with Mike, seeing Mike, and being his friend,” Will told Billy and Kit.

And their relationship extended far beyond the studio.

“We would talk on the phone, he would call me for Father’s Day, call me on Mother’s Day, birthdays, things like that so it surprised me just how down to earth — as big as he is — how down to earth he was,” Will said.

Will.i.am’s new single, “T.H.E (The Hardest Ever)” featuring Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger, is out now.

For more with Will.i.am, tune into Access Hollywood Live on Thursday.

Surprising Will is also a very good "friend"with Thalia and Tommy Mottola also,  geek/  :roll: .

*EXCLUSIVE* Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas, Thalia Mottola and Tommy Mottola attend the 25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Concert at Madison Square Garden on October 30, 2009 in New York City.
25th Anniversary Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Concert - Night 2 - Backstage
Madison Square Garden
New York, NY United States
October 30, 2009
Photo by Jamie McCarthy/WireImage.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 06, 2012, 11:48:59 AM
Who Could Make Will.i.am Release Michael Jackson Songs?

LOS ANGELES, Calif. -- Will.i.am’s work with the late Michael Jackson is music the world might never hear – unless one specific person comes asking.

The Black Eyed Peas guru began working with Jackson in 2006 and quickly formed a close bond with the King of Pop. Due to his untimely death in 2009, the final tracks they collaborated on were never blessed by Jackson, something that has kept them away from the public’s ears.

“Because we became friends, I don’t want to be an opportunist,”  :roll:  Will.i.am told Access Hollywood Live’s Billy Bush and Kit Hoover on Thursday when asked about his work with the late pop star.

Will.i.am has been approached about releasing the tracks, but told Billy and Kit that only one person could get him to drop their collaborations.

“Now if his mom  :shock: called me and said, ‘We got to do this,’ then yes,” he explained  ;).

Will.i.am has a new single, “T.H.E. (The Hardest Ever)” featuring Jennifer Lopez and Mick Jagger, and a new album, “willpower,” on the way, but despite the group’s side projects (and persistent rumors), he says there are no plans for the Black Eyed Peas to split.

“You guys will be together forever? Billy asked.

“Yes, no doubt about it,” he emphatically said. “I know there [are] probably going to be some time lapses.”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

January 06, 2012, 07:30:46 PM
Will.i.am Worked With Michael Jackson For Free
January 5th, 2012 8:37pm EST  Add to My News Like
Tweet 40 2Comment 0 Black Eyed Peas star will.i.am refused to accept cash from Michael Jackson when the two superstars teamed up to record new material in Ireland in 2006 - because the chance to work with the King of Pop was payment enough.

The hitmaker and producer turned down Jackson's generous offers of flights and accommodation because he didn't want to become one of the many hangers-on who took advantage of the "Thriller" singer.

The "I Gotta Feeling" star says, "A week before the trip, he was like, 'My manager is gonna call you to make sure all the travel stuff (is taken care of). Do you fly commercial or private?'

"I was like, 'Don't worry about my flights; I'll pay for my flights... So many people have taken advantage of you in the past... it will be my honor to take myself there and let's just make music to make music. You don't pay for my flight, I won't charge you my fees and if we make good music then the song will make (me) money.'

Will seems to be a down2earth guy and an honest collaborator respect/. I loved to hear him talking about MJ. Thanks for sharing!

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions