juliet

Re: I am seriously pissed off
December 27, 2009, 05:45:39 PM
Quote from: "becca26"
Thankyou again Souza, I'm sorry this is happening on your's and Mo's forum now, I hope that this does'nt loose both of your enthusiasium in the hard work that you both have done and continue to do on here, I think that some of these people must be haters or nonbelievers and are maybe trying to get this site shut down, but we can't let this happen, I always from the start made it a point to look for both of your threads and I still do, I 110% respect you both and L.O.V.E. you for doing this for us, I can't even being to think how much time this must take from both of your lives. Thankyou, Thankyou, from my heart. :)

I haven't seen/read the thread and I think that people should think before they post.  Thank you Souza and Mo .
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 07:07:35 PM
Your allowed to express yourself in this forum and chat.

Your not allowed to  get into sexual noises and sexual acts that have to do with michael or your personal life.

Your allowed to give us info we might not have as we are open to everyone and we accept everyone.

Your not allowed to curse at the owners of this site nor are you allowed to berate them like children because they havent jumped on your every whim.
There is tons of work MO and souza must do in order to keep this site flowing and even more time time is wasted on figuring out new clues and such.

Your allowed to let us know about pertinent info , lets say you actually have inside scoop and for some reason you can tell us or CANT TELL US then with SUCH MASSIVE INFO AT YOUR FINGERTIPS THEN I SUGGEST you pm a mod or email them and let them know .

Your not allowed to make threads in which your acting frantic that you have this info and the world needs to know, or that your in danger, or that you know something but cant say it. THAT ISNT ALLOWED UNLESS YOU CONTACT A MOD WHICH IS MO AND SOUZA.

We here have respect for all our members and care for their well being, We already know that it might be difficult for some dealing with what happened on june25th,2009, so we dont like to play games with our members and we cant allow others to play games with them either.

Now if you have a theory you might think is to far fetched, well thats allowed, thats work you came up with and is a theory for people to decide if its plausible or not.
Messing with members heads by making false claims or claims that havent been proven is not allowed and getting angry at the mods for not allowing you to mess with our members will get you banned.

We allow free speech, you see we do curse, so free speech is what we beleive in, but when you FUCK with our members heads by claiming you know where michael is but dont tell us where, or when you say hes in danger but cant tell our members or the mods well then you need to step back and rethink your approach and contact a mod.

IF YOU REALLY HAVE A SECRET,IF YOU REALLY KNOW SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT MIGHT CAUSE A MESS OR IF OYU REALLY HAVE INFO ON WHAT MICHAEL WANTS US TO DO OR NOT TO DO THEN PLEASE CONTACT A MOD, THIS WAY YOU WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND NOT COME OFF AS A NUTJOB.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

December 27, 2009, 07:43:36 PM
I have no clue about the posts I missed. I know that almost all of us lost our patience but we need to remember why we are all here and what for. We should love and respect each other because we share the same love for the same man! Also we need to support each other. Sometimes I make posts and I get very negative answers. But instead of bashing people I believe that we can criticize everything nicely. I mean instead of writing "No you're wrong it is not like that" we can write "thank you for your post but I think it is this way...". English is not my native language so I hope I expressed myself good.

And about the people who say that they know something but can not share. Yes, we had many of those but we shouldn't forget that, the thing that person knows can be dangerous if he/she shares it on forums. I don't know what it is about, the post that Maura made but we should think about this side of the situation too. And we shouldn't put everyone on the same scale. I'm not defending noone here. Hope nobody gets it this way. I don't know Maura personally. I just love her videos. That's all. I'm trying to give another perspective.

Peace and Love to you all :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:11:55 PM
Quote from: "mjlmpicons"
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

It is in the difficult times that we each find our strength. Take ALL the info in as it comes, investigate for yourself what is nagging you, then, come to your OWN conclusions. This division and anger is mis-directed. Nobody owes any of us anything. I for one am thankful for whatever information is shared, the rest is up to me. WE CAN'T FORCE OR BULLY ANYONE INTO SAYING WHAT THEY DO OR DO NOT KNOW.  We can only control what "we as individuals" do, how we take in the info, how we react to what is not answered. I have faith that each of us already knows this. Dig deep and rememeber why we are all here. This anger and division is really not helping anyone.

I hope I did not offend anyone, that is not my intention. Just a friendly redirection to our collective purpose for being here. I reach out my hand to each of you in friendship.   ;)

I couldn't of said it better!
take a bow!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

mehere

December 27, 2009, 11:17:04 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Wow.. seems i missed a load of drama whilst snoozing  in bed.
I agree.. i think we all need to keep calm and collected.  I understand many people are frazzled after 6 months, and frustrated and confused.
We all got to hang on in here and give each other strength and support.

I guess I missed Part 2 myself!  No matter.  Good points made and yes we do have to stay on point.  That's what this site is all about.  Death Hoax Investigators.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:17:39 PM
Quote from: "badkolo"
Your allowed to express yourself in this forum and chat.

Your not allowed to  get into sexual noises and sexual acts that have to do with michael or your personal life.

Your allowed to give us info we might not have as we are open to everyone and we accept everyone.

Your not allowed to curse at the owners of this site nor are you allowed to berate them like children because they havent jumped on your every whim.
There is tons of work MO and souza must do in order to keep this site flowing and even more time time is wasted on figuring out new clues and such.

Your allowed to let us know about pertinent info , lets say you actually have inside scoop and for some reason you can tell us or CANT TELL US then with SUCH MASSIVE INFO AT YOUR FINGERTIPS THEN I SUGGEST you pm a mod or email them and let them know .

Your not allowed to make threads in which your acting frantic that you have this info and the world needs to know, or that your in danger, or that you know something but cant say it. THAT ISNT ALLOWED UNLESS YOU CONTACT A MOD WHICH IS MO AND SOUZA.

We here have respect for all our members and care for their well being, We already know that it might be difficult for some dealing with what happened on june25th,2009, so we dont like to play games with our members and we cant allow others to play games with them either.

Now if you have a theory you might think is to far fetched, well thats allowed, thats work you came up with and is a theory for people to decide if its plausible or not.
Messing with members heads by making false claims or claims that havent been proven is not allowed and getting angry at the mods for not allowing you to mess with our members will get you banned.

We allow free speech, you see we do curse, so free speech is what we beleive in, but when you FUCK with our members heads by claiming you know where michael is but dont tell us where, or when you say hes in danger but cant tell our members or the mods well then you need to step back and rethink your approach and contact a mod.

IF YOU REALLY HAVE A SECRET,IF YOU REALLY KNOW SOME VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT MIGHT CAUSE A MESS OR IF OYU REALLY HAVE INFO ON WHAT MICHAEL WANTS US TO DO OR NOT TO DO THEN PLEASE CONTACT A MOD, THIS WAY YOU WILL BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY AND NOT COME OFF AS A NUTJOB.

that was good, i read it about 3 times!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
[size=150]We cannot separate
Cause you\'re part of me
and though you\'re invisible
I trust the unseen[/size]

MJonmind

December 28, 2009, 01:49:58 AM
I totally agree with what you did. Great leadership. Nothing has happened for a while now, so maybe out of boredom the posts are getting crazier. And no I can't stay away for a few days either. I just think that if Michael was reading those posts....well...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

December 28, 2009, 02:05:08 AM
YIKES!!!! :shock:   That was just plain wrong and probably embarassing for Michael. I dont blame you for what you did Souza and for the record I refuse to paticipate in threads like the one you deleted....  goodness, I wont even talk about his children cause they are just kids and I think they should be left out of this.

Come on people let's stick to the important issues... :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 02:12:46 AM
Quote from: "~Souza~"

I don't know what is going on with some of you, maybe you are disappointed Mike didn't pop up at Christmas but that doesn't mean you can spam this board with these kind of messages. If you are done with the hoax fine, but leave without making a drama.

I don't want to play bad guy here, but it seems necessary now, since some can't behave anymore. This board was always friendly and nice, can we please go back to that and focus on the hoax?
Thank you.

Thank you Souza! You're not being the bad guy you are just doing what is necessary to keep the forum clean and focused on what should matter "The hoax/investigation".

I agree that a lot of people have grown discouraged especially after six months of no MJ. But switching from investigative mode to drama mode is not going to bring MJ back any sooner. We need to be patient and remain focus on the hoax investigation. "Let it simmer" ;)

I personally don't care to know about Michael's love life and anything sexual about him since it has nothing to do with the hoax and investigation at all. Anything related to his private life not leading to the hoax is something which shouldn't even be brought up, this is My Opinion only. I understand some times threads are created to help everyone relax but there are some topics which shouldn't be brought up in the forum. Remember there are many members who are minors and there are others who find these topics offensive/disrespectful. Before we post something lets make sure is appropriate for everyone to view and it relates to the hoax in some level ;)  I also agree with MJonmind Think about how Michael or any of his family would feel if they were reading the posts...Hum? :?  :oops:

Lets just try to make the best of it for whatever time is left on this hoax. We may not have to wait much longer! Keep the FAITH and HOPE ALIVE ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Shh...I have a Secret...

Michael, With every beat of my heart... je t\'aime plus!
Relax, take a deep breath, let it simmer and... BAM!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

December 28, 2009, 03:53:14 AM
I read the first page ( as I usually do) and cannot agree with you more Souza. Thank you for that.

AND may I say Badkolo I would like to thank you for the original MJHD threads that you found and the link that was put on here for us very old members!!! What a delight that was to see them once again!!

The drama of the past 6 months is over ( I Hope) and Badkolo you have given me a gift I was surprised to find ... it is much appreciated as well as Souza and most of all Mo efforts to post. ( Hope you finally got some sleep MO )

I get why you are pissed Souza and you will be pissed in the future as well I am sure but let it roll off your back and carry on for the good of the forum.

Badkolo you are an interesting soul...peace be with you.....some of us "get" you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
L.O.V.E - Love Overcomes Virtualy Everything

December 28, 2009, 05:55:12 AM
Ahhh hard working Souza, you handed out a well deserved -slap on the wrist- by being seriously pissed off. If that's what it takes--so be it. Sometimes we are just asking for a slap on the wrist, like children, big children. However , Souza, do not give up on us will you? We'll get there, we will learn...eventually.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJLover1990

December 28, 2009, 06:07:10 AM
Quote from: "mjlmpicons"
Anyone can give up, it's the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.”

It is in the difficult times that we each find our strength. Take ALL the info in as it comes, investigate for yourself what is nagging you, then, come to your OWN conclusions. This division and anger is mis-directed. Nobody owes any of us anything. I for one am thankful for whatever information is shared, the rest is up to me. WE CAN'T FORCE OR BULLY ANYONE INTO SAYING WHAT THEY DO OR DO NOT KNOW.  We can only control what "we as individuals" do, how we take in the info, how we react to what is not answered. I have faith that each of us already knows this. Dig deep and rememeber why we are all here. This anger and division is really not helping anyone.

I hope I did not offend anyone, that is not my intention. Just a friendly redirection to our collective purpose for being here. I reach out my hand to each of you in friendship.   ;)

I completely agree with you! Amen!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 28, 2009, 06:40:48 AM
I agree with Souza and Mo. Ive thought we're coming back to the past..... you know what I mean.
Thanks for this posting!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
* Smile though your heart is aching *

LunaCielo

December 28, 2009, 06:48:23 AM
Quote from: mjlmpicons

I agree...
I think that we should not respond to provocations, but unfortunately it is easy to do in times like these.
Avoid foolish controversies and fires that do not lead anywhere.
I do not know who is Maura and I have not read his post.
Maura could join with other nickname, and there may be other provocations by others.
Take advantage of this moment. Many people are disappointed because Michael has not come back on Christmas Day.
Michael is not a "gift bag". Michael seriously decided to fake his death for serious reasons.
We must respect this and go forward, believing that he is alive and that makes us happy!
I love you all, for ever.
For Michael, L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm Alive, I'm Live, I'm A Lie...

December 28, 2009, 06:54:47 AM
You are all missing the point.
You are wasting time and effort discussing and giving attention to this Moira girl, who is probably some teenager in her bedroom with no job and no school and nothing better to do with her time.

Turn your efforts back to the cause.. MICHAEL.  We all need to focus our time and effort into the puzzle that is MICHAEL.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions