the rainbow man
July 04, 2012, 01:59:17 PM
hi :) I don't know if there is a connection or not, but I noticed that Paris, and the jackson family had posted some twitt of image reffering to a rainbow since June 25th 2012..
 yesterday Pepsi did change the image of MJ's cans
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it seems that rainbow colors are everywhere :O
okay, so then i looked at Paris twitter and she posted some image of herself.
Since June 25th, i do believe she wants us to paid attention to her hair because each day she is adding more colors hair pieces

So today  she posted an image of herself  ans she is wearing a tee shirt weirldy similar to MJ's tee shirt on the can's image.  It blew my mind ..
I wanted to understand what all of these rainbow's references meant, so i taped on the search bar, the rainbow man..
here is what i found, and it really disturbed me .

Jean 3:16  has been called the most famous Bible verse.[2] It has also been called the "Gospel in a nutshell".

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Also, this verse refers to the rapture of the church, and i was wondering if al these references in this is it like MJ air,  " they want some xscapism"  Jermaine quote " he wasn't with us way before he arrives to the airport " etc... are connected to this rapture of the church. I know many of you don't agree with the  " theory" of MJ being more than just Michael Jackson, but i would say this is the time to ask ourselves if the moment of NOW isn't "right now" ? In bible it is said that in thee second coming of christ, the dead in christ shall rise first and then after the church would be taken to meet the lord in the air.  Just please, if we let suppose that MJ is christ, then which church is the one?  Is it truly all of christians who died in Christ and are following his institution? or is it OUR, the fans who REALLY loved him for WHO HE WAS, without knowing that he would be more than just an artist? it's just a supposition don't be mad at me... But take my theory in consideration just for a while, remember what MJ always told us, " you were the one who put your heart of the line YOU were  the one who defended some one you loved, YOU are my army my soldiers of love on a worldwide basis "... so i  would say, which church is the ONE? i do'nt think there would be a tribulation, but i DO believe in the rapture of the church.
and when you write it on google, you fall on this prediction, jsut quite disturbing being at the end of time ad exactly 3 days before the Olympic games .

please tell me what you think about this ,i just wanted to expose my theory .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Re: the rainbow man
July 04, 2012, 02:05:51 PM
mimi, do you have trouble reading what RK asked you? Take it to the Paris Twitter thread. A lock...AGAIN.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions