Bonnie Vent Medium
December 27, 2009, 09:12:26 AM
I have been surfing the net today, and came across Bonnie Vent and her videos showing her "contacts" with MJ.
Ive posted this here in the "Murder theory" as i believe that if MJ has gone and passed then it is a murder cover up we are dealing with.

I dont really know what to think of these psychics but this video gave me a degree of comfort and has made me stop and contemplate as he says "please stop trying to grab a piece of Michael Jackson, there is nothing left to grab.  Material possessions are useless, so if you think you have a part of me by purchasing an item then think again"

I miss you Michael and i Love you and i am trying so hard to learn from you.  xx

link:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Eva R

Re: Bonnie Vent Medium
December 27, 2009, 09:27:44 AM
I've saw the bonnie vent stuff to. I just know one word to say: fake ;) It is not possible because he is 100% alive. she is not smart doing this because when michael comes back, nobody believes her anymore.
She also had a reading or something with marlyn monroe.
here is a link:

you have to go something like 1:00.
I laugh so hard!! She is trying to talk like Marlyn!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  And I think she looks scary..  :o
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

December 27, 2009, 09:32:12 AM
Quote from: "Eva R"
I've saw the bonnie vent stuff to. I just know one word to say: fake ;) It is not possible because he is 100% alive. she is not smart doing this because when michael comes back, nobody believes her anymore.
here is a link:

I laugh so hard!! She is trying to talk like Marlyn!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  And I think she looks scary..  :o

Im full of confusion right now.  This Christmas period seems to have heightened my feelings about MJ.  Sometimes i am sad, sometimes fustrated and i dont know what or who to believe.

I think ultimately i have to hold on to the thought that the only one i believe is Michael.

All my loyalty is with Michael and Michael alone.  i stand shoulder to shoulder with him.  :cry:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

Suzy

December 27, 2009, 10:57:54 AM
I dont believe this stuff.They want to make money out of M.J s dissapierence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Eva R

December 27, 2009, 12:41:36 PM
Quote from: "Miss.Peppers"
Quote from: "Eva R"
here is a link:

Im full of confusion right now.  This Christmas period seems to have heightened my feelings about MJ.  Sometimes i am sad, sometimes fustrated and i dont know what or who to believe.

I think ultimately i have to hold on to the thought that the only one i believe is Michael.

All my loyalty is with Michael and Michael alone.  i stand shoulder to shoulder with him.  :cry:
I understand you hun.. Just trust Michael. Trust Michael doing the right thing. If he wasn't alive, those clues would never happen! And I swear, it is not coincidence!
But you have to agree, that Bonnie acts like a stupid in that vid of her and 'marlyn'  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love is animals
Love is the answer
Love is respect
Love is Michael
Love is my message!!

Serenitys_Dream

December 27, 2009, 02:33:55 PM
Quote from: "Suzy"
I dont believe this stuff.They want to make money out of M.J s dissapierence.

Before you dismiss the idea that abilities such as those psychics claim to have, open your mind and consider that not all things in this world can be explained away so easily.

I believe that we all possess these abilities to a certain degree, in some people they are just more developed than in others. Has your phone ever rung and you know who it is before you answer it? Are you really close to someone and when you have a conversation with them, you sometimes finish their sentences? Have you ever had the feeling that someone you loved was in danger or knew when something bad or good was or had happened to them? Have you ever experienced Deja Vu, the feeling that you have previously experienced a situation you currently find yourself in (perhaps you dreamed it without recalling the dream)? Have you ever had a premonition, a feeling of about future events, that came true? These are all forms of the same abilities that psychics claim to have, they are just at less developed and or not consciously controlled.

If you have ever visited a psychic, medium, spiritualist etc. and had a reading done then you must realize that not only can these individuals contact those who have passed but they are connecting with you and you are very much alive. Our brain is an electrical impulse generator. Electrical impulses are created that keep our entire bodies functioning but our thoughts also consist completely of electrical impulses as well. For example please read the following article:

Brain-Twitter: Tweeting using electrical impulses generated by thought.
By Zee on April 23, 2009
Adam Wilson, a doctoral student in biomedical engineering, posted two tweets recently, one; “GO BADGERS” and the second “SPELLING WITH MY BRAIN”.
Out of the two, it’s likely the second is the one that caught your eye.  It’s true, Wilson has developed a way to tweet using electrical impulses generated by thought.
Wilson, without the need for any computer equipment aside from a red cap fitted with electrodes was able to focus on individual letters in his mind to spell the words he was looking to type. When he was ready to post about it, he would focus his mind on the ‘twit’ link and post the tweet.
The goal of this and other similarly focused projects is to help the many people who are physically paralysed but mentally well, communicate.
In an interview with CNN, Wilson says:
“These are people who have ALS, like Stephen Hawking, or they have a brain stem stroke, or a high spinal-cord injury,” Williams explained. “There is nothing wrong with these people’s brains. It’s a normal person, locked into a lifeless, useless body.”
Another scientist, Kevin Otto, an assistant professor of biomedical engineering at Purdue University comments on the case:
“Twitter fits so many of our needs and patients’ capabilities…If I am locked in and I want to e-mail someone, the format is all wrong. You have to be able to select recipients and group them, copy, paste, send. … Twitter takes care of all those things. They just have to get [the message] to a location where people can come and find it,” he said.
Justin Williams, Wilson’s supervisor, believes the interface could be available commercially soon and although nothing has been set in stone, Wilson will be running preclinical trials with subjects in New York and Germany in May.

Is it possible that psychics have the ability to receive the electrical impulses created by the thoughts of others? I know you are thinking but what about those who claim to talk to people who are not alive. What if we are all really energy and everything around is energy too. What if the very essence of what makes us who we are, our souls if you like, is also energy? In physics the Law of Conservation of Energy states: Energy can not be destroyed, only transformed. If we are energy, then when we die only our bodies are shed (these bodies are transformed in to other forms of energy), our essence is not destroyed but only changes form. The energy which makes us who we are continues on.

There are many different kinds of psychic abilities click the link to read all the terms defined if you are interested.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Three of these that stand out for me are,  Clairvoyance, Clairsentience & Clairaudience.
Clairvoyance
Clairvoyance (clear seeing) is the gift of seeing visions, images, or pictures.

Clairsentience
Clairsentience the gift of sensing. The ability to smell, taste or feel impressions from the environment or even people around them (includes empathy).

Clairaudience
Clairaudience (clear hearing), the gift of hearing.There are two ways to hear, one is to hear a clear audible voice and the other is the most common, is the ability to "hear" thoughts that come into your head from another (this includes telepathy)

What does all of this mean in regards to Michael Jackson?
Michael was a child prodigy, he was very gifted musically, artistically (able to write, draw, paint etc) but people who have these abilities often have many more as well. Music is mathematical, so is science and pretty much all aspects of life have a mathematical component. Michael was also very well read. Exactly how many books Michael owned and read can only be estimated but he had over 10,000 books in his Neverland library alone. He studied and researched many subjects from Art, Religion, Magic, Science, Philosophy, Psychology, and many more. Reading not only expands ones knowledge base but it actually expands the capacity of your brain. It stimulates your imagination and keeps the creative or right hemisphere of the brain active. This right side of the brain is also where many believe psychic abilities originate. I have previously posted this video but I will post it again in this thread also:

Michael Jackson discusses his psychic abilities in an excerpt from an interview with Barbara Walters on September 12, 1997.

[youtube:2ab0qjcf]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geLsTiCxkM8[/youtube:2ab0qjcf]

Michael was close friends with controversial psychic Uri Geller. He first learned about Geller when he was a small boy through some books about the psychic, and was particularly fascinated by his spoon-bending and telepathic abilities.

Jacqueline Stallone, mother of actor Sylvester Stallone, claims to be a clairvoyant and has been doing psychic readings and making predictions for years. In November, 2003, Stallone told the MSNBC source The Scoop that Jackson would be found innocent. "He is totally innocent. I got a flash. You're going to find out that this is the biggest frame up that ever happened. People say his career is over. They're wrong. He's going to come out of this stronger than ever. This all came to me like a lightning bolt."
Stallone was correct about Jackson being found innocent of all charges.

Jackson did claim, according to several sources, to communicate with the spirit of flamboyant pianist Liberace, who died in 1987. Jackson supposedly had a private mirror-filled room where he communed with Liberace. "That's where I talk to Lee," Jackson said. "His is the voice I hear in there. I feel his presence so very close to me. [He] is like my guardian angel. He's even given me permission to record his theme song 'I'll Be Seeing You'."

June Gatlin, Michael Jacksons personal spiritual advisor who claims to have psychic abilities.

Kenny Ortega was interviewed on Oprah and he revealed some interesting things in this interview.

O: ...the younger dancers would get tired before he would, that he could dance n dance and not be
   breathless because he became one with the music.
K: yup, he was channelling. You know it was as if he was the music, he embodied the music.

Channelling:
* Psychic communication in the physical world with other entities, usually non-corporeal; for example, dead human beings, spirits on a higher plane
* A spiritualist medium's passive reception of information from a disembodied soul or other supernatural entity
* Process of receiving messages or inspiration from invisible beings or spirits.

O: There's a funny story about Prince, will you share that?
K: ...and one day i was being very serious with him and he was saying he had been channelling and therefore he didn't sleep and he was working on songs and his higher power was working through him and giving him ideas and I was like "can't you talk to your higher power and just ask if he could shelve these ideas until we open in London and then we'll make sure you have a recording studio at the gig and one at the house and you can work on the record from that point on" and he was like "I can't do that" and I was like "Why?" and he was like "he'll give the ideas to Prince"
O: I like that he's like "God's speaking to me and if I do that he'll give the ideas to someone else"
K: He Admired Prince, loved his music. "Purple Rain", he used to talk about that song.

Michael Jackson: "I wrote "Will You Be There?" at my house, "Never Land" in California....I didn't think about it hard. Thats why its hard to take credit for the songs that I write, because I just always feel that it's done from above. I feel fortunate for being that instrument through which music flows. I'm just the source through which it comes. I can't take credit for it because it's Gods work. He's just using me as the messenger...." (EBONY/JET Interview)

Does  Michael Jackson believe that these abilities exist? I think it is safe to say yes.
Does Michael Jackson have a developed psychic ability? I believe that this is a very good possibility.
Is Michael Jackson in contact with others that have these developed abilities? There seems to also be the possibility that this could be true.
Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 03:04:58 PM by Serenitys_Dream
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Serenitys_Dream

December 27, 2009, 02:57:34 PM
I have been following 3 psychics who state the have been in contact with Michael Jackson.
Bonnie Vent
Cherokee Billie
Dr. Christian von Lähr

I don't know for sure that these people are really in contact with Michael but it is possible. Michael could be communicating with these individuals via telepathy. As the receiver of the the messages must interpret what they are receiving, their belief that he has passed may be influencing how the messages are being interpreted and then conveyed to us. If you read between the lines (especially in regards to Cherokee Billie and her blog), the messages seem very intriguing. I am suggesting that you read them (or listen) with an open mind and from the perspective that he is alive. One thing that stood out for me in one of the Cherokee Billie posted messages was that supposedly Michael suggests, that to better understand our existence, reality etc that we read about quantum physics. This really struck me because quantum physics suggests that everything including our thoughts are energy. I have always thought that one of the many meanings of L.O.V.E. is The Law of Vibrational Energy which includes the Law of Attraction and this is the whole idea behind The Secret.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 27, 2009, 11:31:06 PM
I'm a telepath and I've picked up on the same messages Bonnie Vent mentions as well. I've already mentioned it in another thread.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.

December 29, 2009, 07:32:46 PM
To whom this may concern,

I am writing to you today to make you aware of yet another scam artist. Bonnie
Vent's website has many inconsistencies that prove that she is nothing more than
a single one woman show working off a computer. There is no paranormal
institute. How do I know this? Have you seen her site? How many pictures does
she have of the actual institute itself? Where is the physical address showing
where the San Diego Paranormal Institute is supposedly located? I would very
much like to see this information for myself so I can confirm it really is her
institute and that it does really exist. What about a phone number? I'd like to
contact the institute myself and ask a few questions. The Better Business
Bureau in San Diego has no record of this woman's so called institute anywhere.
Why doesn't Ms. Vent have a phone number up on her site where customers can
reach her if they have questions? I don't know about any of you but I SERIOUSLY
question any website that supposedly performs a legitimate service that does not
provide a reasonable means of contacting the site owner. Why would you give
your money over to someone who goes to such lengths to hide herself? She has
an AOL email address that's it. This is her ONLY contact information.

She claims to have been mentioned in articles from other news sources such as
the LA Times and The New York Times among other news sources. Anyone notice how
these articles DO NOT link to the actual newspaper and the article, but instead
lead back to her very own site? Check her name out on any search engine such as
Google. If you type in her name, Bonnie Vent, you will see that the only place
she exists on the internet is on her own little website. Unless of course you
want to count the websites where she's labeled as a fraudulent psychic. She
claims she books celebrity headliners such as Bill Cosby and Alan Thicke. I'm
sure that she can provide proof she's done any business with these celebrities.
Maybe she can provide a contact number or address to write to where you can
reach Mr. Cosby's people who can confirm he's worked with Bonnie Vent. In fact,
I'd love to see a link any article on the internet that confirms any of this
that does NOT once again lead back to her own website. Maybe these celebrites
advertise their future bookings with Bonnie Vent on their websites. Funny thing
is I did a search on Google and learned that there is no information anywhere
showing that Bonnie Vent ever did any business with any celebrities. In fact
they don't even acknowledge her existence.

Bonnie Vent puts up a DVD to sell on her site of Marilyn Monroe claiming she
channels her. That's exploitation if I ever heard it. She's making money off of
Marilyn Monroe? I assume that one of the surviving members of Ms. Monroe's
family have taken the time to confirm and acknowledge Ms. Vent's channeled
messages from Ms. Monroe. I'd sure love to see a news article about that on the
internet that's not just listed on Bonnie Vent's site. This I imagine would be
big news seeing as how Marilyn Monroe is taking the time to communicate through
Bonnie Vent from the dead.

This is an excerpt taken from Bonnie Vent's own website.

This video has been confirmed to be Michael Jackson by a distant "non-famous"
family member. She received a personal message as well that tracked back to
time spent together in Gary, IN.

Um, since when did a family of Jehovah's Witnesses, (keep in mind their
religious beliefs is well known information and can be confirmed just about
anywhere on the internet,) confirm or even acknowledge the existence of
psychics/mediums/channelers? It is also well known that the Jackson family
believes that psychics/mediums/channelers are evil and of the devil. Look it up
on the internet and you'll see its true. Who is this supposed Jackson family
member that Bonnie Vent speaks of? She says that she received a "personal
message" that can be tracked back to time spent in Gary, Indiana. What was the
message? Who wrote it? How do we know its not just something written by Bonnie
Vent herself claiming to be this "family member" or anyone else?

The point I'm trying to make here folks is that Bonnie Vent goes to great
lengths to carefully conceal her contact information. What is she hiding? NO
where on the internet other than on her site does she even exist. Her site has
many links that lead to a LOT of information. This is very true, but if you pay
close attention, you will notice that most of her links do link back to her very
own site. She has very few links to any other external sources. The links she
does have that link to other sites do not in anyway confirm her so called
"public appearances" or "celebrity bookings" from her institute or anything else
for that matter. Bonnie Vent is a fraud and nothing more. Take some time to
think about what I've said here. Go look for yourself on her website. All the
proof is right there. You only need to read it. Bonnie Vent is feeding off
the average internet person. Unfortunately, this is why scammers get away with
so much on the internet. Bonnie Vent is just another fraud and a dime a dozen
on the world wide web. Send this message to anyone you know and spread the word.
This woman needs to be stopped!!! All the evidence you need to support what
I've said is all on her website. You only have to read to see what I say is
very true. Go look for yourself if you don't believe me. Her website is You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

JAK

January 30, 2010, 03:08:46 AM
Ok, regarding Bonnie Vent.  I have tried contacting her before.  She never replied back.

A lot of the things she said, sounded very "Michael-like" but most fans know these things anyway (better than a distant Gary, IN relative would).  I can not confirm nor deny, based on what she said, whether she was faking or not.  BUT I have recieved similar messages.  I can also say that what she has said, does not confirm that he is actually dead, whether he communicated with her or not.

Is she really psychic?  Most likely.

Was/is Michael psychic?  YES.  That much, I can confirm, personally.  There is an incredible amount of energy there.  There is SO much, it hurts MY brain.  The energy from his mind and soul occurs to this day.

Having psychic abilities, in and of itself, is not evil.  It's what you do with it that determines what is right or wrong about it.  I can detect thoughts/emotions or actions or give something to someone thousands of miles away.  I can detect an emotion from somebody or give an emotion to somebody at a touch of the finger through a shock.  These things do not happen ALL the time, of course.  Sometimes I can and sometimes i can't, and sometimes I deliberately shut it off.  I can revel in Nature and commune with God, and absorb them into myself and give thanks.  I can write my music, and understand that it does not come from me.  It comes from a Source that already wrote it, ready to be penned in its own time.  I can draw from my own experiences, and express my creativity, but the message is already there.  I do not go out fortune-telling or seek financial gain, nor practice necromancy (communicating with the dead), nor am I a medium (although some might say I am.  Whatever).  I use a gift that God gave me, as unnaceptable as it may be in our culture, and it just is what it is.  It's being ultra-sensitve to what is around you, seen and unseen.

Follow the white rabbit down the rabbit hole...or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 30, 2010, 06:35:12 AM
Quote from: "JAK"
Ok, regarding Bonnie Vent.  I have tried contacting her before.  She never replied back.

A lot of the things she said, sounded very "Michael-like" but most fans know these things anyway (better than a distant Gary, IN relative would).  I can not confirm nor deny, based on what she said, whether she was faking or not.  BUT I have recieved similar messages.  I can also say that what she has said, does not confirm that he is actually dead, whether he communicated with her or not.

Is she really psychic?  Most likely.

Was/is Michael psychic?  YES.  That much, I can confirm, personally.  There is an incredible amount of energy there.  There is SO much, it hurts MY brain.  The energy from his mind and soul occurs to this day.

Having psychic abilities, in and of itself, is not evil.  It's what you do with it that determines what is right or wrong about it.  I can detect thoughts/emotions or actions or give something to someone thousands of miles away.  I can detect an emotion from somebody or give an emotion to somebody at a touch of the finger through a shock.  These things do not happen ALL the time, of course.  Sometimes I can and sometimes i can't, and sometimes I deliberately shut it off.  I can revel in Nature and commune with God, and absorb them into myself and give thanks.  I can write my music, and understand that it does not come from me.  It comes from a Source that already wrote it, ready to be penned in its own time.  I can draw from my own experiences, and express my creativity, but the message is already there.  I do not go out fortune-telling or seek financial gain, nor practice necromancy (communicating with the dead), nor am I a medium (although some might say I am.  Whatever).  I use a gift that God gave me, as unnaceptable as it may be in our culture, and it just is what it is.  It's being ultra-sensitve to what is around you, seen and unseen.

Follow the white rabbit down the rabbit hole...or not.

:D Oh, it's like meeting a twin on the other side of the world.  :lol: Thanks for sharing. I'm following the rabbit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"They're coming to a rock and roll concert and watching television. That says it all." - Larry Mullen jr on the ZooTV experience.