emulik

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Arnie Klein and Debbie Rowe were not called to testify in the trial. :confused:
yes Paula, it is really odd. There were so many people, some of them not so important, but A.Klein and Debbie missed at the trial  :icon_idea:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Please do not forget who the driver is! ...:)

MJ will get us home safely! :)

DR. Murray called Klein that morning of June 25. Why was Klein not brought to the stand and questioned about why CM called him that morning, how did he know him and what was it that  he wanted when he called. I believe there is a way to play back what was said on the phone.   
This to me is very odd!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

And whatever ever happened with all that trouble and pending lawsuits between Arnie and Dr Hoeflin? That just seemed to up and poof into thin air. It was looking like a knock em down and drag em out brawl was about to happen and then silence.
Michael Jackson's longtime dermatologist and friend filed suit Monday accusing another physician with a decades-long relationship with the pop icon of slandering him in a British tabloid report about Jackson's death.

In papers filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, lawyers for Dr. Arnold Klein alleged that cosmetic surgeon Dr. Steven Hoefflin made statements to the newspaper that he knew were false in an attempt to wreck a rival's reputation and hurt his celebrity-studded Beverly Hills practice.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Klein has declared himself bankrupt recently due to all the negative attention....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

wasn't there something at the time of murray trial about arnie not being called for testimony because he was going to be called for some other case?  :icon_e_confused: i also wonder when debbie was supposed to have made that call. was it only after michael died. that wouldn't fair to well in the concern for the children area if she had suspected it for a while.  :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RK

wasn't there something at the time of murray trial about arnie not being called for testimony because he was going to be called for some other case?  :icon_e_confused: i also wonder when debbie was supposed to have made that call. was it only after michael died. that wouldn't fair to well in the concern for the children area if she had suspected it for a while.  :icon_e_sad:

According to this article it was after.
“On the day Michael Jackson died, I was working with patients,” Klein later wrote. “When I am performing a procedure on a patient, I do not take telephone calls. My office manager, Jason Pfeiffer, fields all telephone calls into the office to me, and he also answers my cellular telephone. I first learned of Michael Jackson’s death from Jason Pfeiffer.”

Later that day, Debbie Rowe, who was living on the ranch she had purchased after her divorce from Jackson, called Klein’s office. “She was screaming and yelling,” Pfeiffer remembered. “I said to her, ‘I’m sorry, ma’am,’ because I hadn’t really spoken to her before. And she said, ‘I’m not a goddamn ma’am. I’m Debbie fucking Rowe.’ She wanted to talk to Klein. I transferred her and ran in because he always liked me to be in there when he took a phone call like that She started screaming at him. I heard her say, ‘What did you give him?’ And Klein said, ‘I wasn’t there. I haven’t given him Demerol for a couple days.’

A very interesting timeline painted in this article.
Arnie says his woes started in March '09 when he gave power of attorney to his accountant Mr Khilji and Jason Pfeiffer his office manager / assistant. Made them co-trustees and that they imbezzelled 22 million from him. He also claims they tried to murder him by overdosing his medications.
Arnie also makes the claim to have spent the night in the hospital room comforting Michael in 1984 pepsi burn incident. Dr Hoefflin was his treating physician at the time...but in this interview, Arnie places himself in the picture at this time as well.

Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:00:00 PM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

6/11/2009...We have this revelation.  The video is attached in the link............

Thank you so much for bringing this up again.
I was not aware the video of the interview existed.
This is a "once in a lifetime" chance to listen to Arnie's bubble blowing again.... great!
I sat in disbelief when I watched the interview live hahaha. Priceless.
Proof that Harvey uses green screen as well.
The cane - what an irresistible stage prop...
Last Edit: July 09, 2012, 11:02:59 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

People can say what they want to about Debbie Row  :LolLolLolLol: but when it comes to Michael she is one of those people that must have come to his mind when he made the statement, "my fans will fight you over me”.  I believe Debbie Rowe would take off her earrings, put on some vaseline, and beat somebody’s ass for messing with MJ.  And I ain’t mad at her one bit.  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

everlastinglove_MJ

I don't know what to think and what to say right now...There's much controversial news about Arnold Klein, lots of gossip/truth? Doctors blaming each other. Good guy or bad guy? Is Arnold Klein the KEY guy in the investigation, the key to find the (other) BAD doctors? Probably..probably not. As long as we don't know the complete story and the sources...I don't feel like speculating.. I'm only wondering :confused:

Doctors around Michael Jackson. Dr.ARNOLD KLEIN and Dr. STEVEN HOEFFLIN

August 27, 2011

by Vindicatemj (Helena)

While I was struggling through Harvey Levin’s interview with Arnold Klein our good old Diane Dimond published a story revealing that:
 “those in the know say that Dr. Murray’s defense team is expected to tell the jury it was Dr. Klein who caused Michael Jackson’s late-in-life frail condition by prescribing repeated doses of narcotics to Jackson, specifically Demerol.”

The above means that Diane Dimond is among those who are “in the know” and that Conrad Murray’s defense team is getting ready to shift all the blame for Michael’s death onto Dr. Arnold Klein’s shoulders.

I am definitely no fan of Dr.Arnold Klein but irrespective of his share of guilt in Michael’s health problems Conrad Murray cannot be released of his own responsibilities of a doctor either. No matter ‘how bad’ Klein is we still remember very well that Murray displayed gross negligence and incompetence when attending to his patient – he shouldn’t have agreed to administer Propofol in the first place, but if he did he should have followed the necessary rules of doing it.

However Murray broke all norms and regulations there were to break there – he didn’t follow his patient’s heart condition, had no monitoring or resuscitating equipment and neglected his duty to such a degree that the only pulse oximeter he had lay unused somewhere in a closet.

He didn’t call 911 when he saw his patient no longer breathing, but spoke to various people on the phone for 45 minutes instead. He made the bodyguard collect vials and bottles before asking him to make the necessary call, he rushed back and forth over the stairs summoning Prince to see him performing CPR on the already dead body of his father and he didn’t know that CPR is not done on a bed or with one hand only. He misled the medical personnel by not telling them he had ever administered propofol to the patient, and repeatedly changed his story and lied and lied and lied all throughout the process.

The amount of lies alone is reason enough to pronounce Conrad Murray guilty like hell, while all the rest of his actions amount to so much negligence that the whole world can’t believe their eyes seeing that the local justice, media and ordinary public are still so very much undecided as to the guilt of this man. Strange that people have to be far away to be able to see it so clearly.

Now our old friend Diane Dimond is explaining to us that the patient’s frail condition was due to Demerol given to him by Klein and that Conrad Murray was just a well-meaning guy who tried to help the situation:
 “the drug-dependent Jackson’s craving for more and stronger drugs caused him to seek out the anesthetic Propofol and to hire the ostensibly well-meaning Dr. Murray to administer it to help him fight chronic insomnia”.

The attempt to whitewash Conrad Murray at the expense of drowning in the drug-addiction mud someone else, and first foremost Michael Jackson himself, is absolutely no news to us, but after all the lies we have heard from Diane Dimond I hope that her present appeal to the public will fall on deafer ears.

Firstly, it would be a total factual mistake to think that Propofol could be a stronger drug than Demerol as the purposes of these medicines are totally different. Demerol was used by Arnold Klein to relieve the pain of medical procedures he did on Michael’s face and stop him from squirming while he attended to its most sensitive areas. The drug didn’t put him to sleep while Klein was working on the facial scars, though left him dazed and drowsy as all sedatives do. Michael never asked for it and never wanted it.

And Propofol is an anesthetic sending a person into immediate sleep – and sleep was indeed Michael’s only craving and wildest of his dreams. The sole effect it gave to the poor insomniac was a good night 8-hour sleep and the feeling of freshness after it. So how could Propofol be the next step to ‘a stronger drug’ than Demerol, as DD claims,  is hard to imagine.

Michael’s craving for sleep and Propofol was increasing not due to cosmetic procedures given to him by Klein but due to the mounting stress imposed on him by his promoter, Randy Phillips who was harshly regulating every Michael’s step, confronting him with relentless “riot acts” and making impossible demands of him which were, frankly, none of his business. According to those pieces of paper they had for their contract it was Michael who was to bear full responsibility for the shows anyway, so demanding that Michael should perform at every rehearsal was beyond the scope of  Phillips’ duties and was only bringing more stress into the whole arrangement.

But let us return to Diane Dimond. In addition to the questionable veracity of her above statement, it is the conclusion from it which is totally outrageous and is a grave insult to the truth. She says:
 “Defense lawyers will argue that Jackson’s death from a lethal dosage of Propofol was a tragic and inevitable accident.”

It means that if the ultimate responsibility for Michael’s frail condition rests with those who administered Demerol his death in the hands of Dr. Murray will turn into a simple accident,  release the doctor of his guilt and make his gross negligence towards his patient dissolve as if by magic?!

How can finding Klein responsible for addicting Michael to Demerol release Murray of the guilt for his criminal negligence? For example him not calling 911? Or collecting things into a bag instead of seeking immediate help? Or speaking on the phone for 45 minutes while leaving his patient unattended? Nothing changes in respect of Conrad Murray! The only thing it changes is that if Arnold Klein is indeed guilty of over-medicating Michael with Demerol he should be sitting on the same bench as Conrad Murray and both of them answering for all the good they did to Michael Jackson…

However if we start on the road of exposing Michael’s doctors it seems that Arnold Klein will not be the only one to join Conrad Murray on that bench. Michael’s habit for Demerol was formed long ago and started with another doctor – plastic surgeon Steven Hoefflin – who gave Michael prolonged and painful treatment of the scars and bald patch on his head after a burn during filming a Pepsi commercial. The pain of that treatment was excruciating, never-ending and lasted for several months running.

The surgeon tried to stretch Michael’s skin by putting expanding balloons under his scalp and spreading the newly-grown skin over the bald spot so that it could be cut out and stitched over. The pain was unbearable and non-stop, and in order to dull this round-the-clock torture Michael was given Demerol, the doses of which must have been huge to last him through each day of those several months of pain.

We cannot rule out that the people who were dispensing Demerol to Michael included Dr. Klein and Debbie Rowe as there is evidence showing that in the 90s the amount of Demerol injected by Debbie in Klein’s office was enormous. However the inventor of this torturous reconstructive method should not modestly stay aside, but assume responsibility for Michael’s addiction too – he kept making those scar-cutting out operations even though the initial tries were totally unsuccessful (the bald spot only enlarged due to Michael’s lupus).

It is noteworthy that it was exactly Dr. Arnold Klein who put a stop to this torturous treatment and fired the plastic surgeon. The result of  reconstructive  surgery was disastrous as it landed Michael with an increased baldness, the need to wear wigs and a hat, AND added to the above a grave dependence on Demerol (and probably Propofol). Please read more about it in this post.

To determine whether only one or both doctors were responsible for addicting Michael Jackson to drugs let me offer you a series of articles which will help you to come to a conclusion on your own. Since Diane Dimond is making a big thing out of Arnold Klein’s private life and allegations against him by his former associate (which may or may not be true) similar material will also be included about the private life and allegations against Dr. Steven Hoefflin from his own former associates (which again may or may not be true). In fact Diane Dimond has written a “tell-all” article about Dr. Hoefllin too.

The articles about Dr. Arnold Klein will be accompanied by his own commentary from an interview with Harley Levin dated November 6, 2009 (we have a perfect transcript of it thanks to our generous reader – huge gratitude to you, BG!).

This series of articles will be really long as I’ve tried to include here everything I’ve found on the subject, however you can stop reading it at any minute as it is crystal clear even at this stage that Michael never wanted drugs in his life. Drugs were imposed on him solely by doctors who did him enormous harm, but were never able to help him with the only small thing he really asked of them – just get some sleep.

L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions