Re: TIAI May 27
July 14, 2012, 04:35:27 PM
I do believe that Michael was sent here for a reason, and that he was born into that family that was full of grace, spirituality and discipline on purpose.  They would be considered a poor but closely knit family, which allowed Michael to learn compassion and how to share with others, not to be selfish.  He was his mother’s favorite and they had a tight bond, which taught him unconditional love.  His father had a firm hand, which taught him commitment and the importance of being the best, doing that which others considered impossible, and holding his head high no matter what.  In that vein, I do believe that Michael was chosen to lead us.  He was given all the tools he needed and he used them better than anyone else could have.  He remained level headed and true to his tasks and never allowed anyone or anything to sway him.  Only God could have made him so perfectly fitting.  His beauty is not the vision seen from the outside but the beauty that seeped out of every pore of his body when he was befriending a child or a homeless person or doing any deed that was close to his heart.  It seems that through Michael’s eyes you could see his heart.  Beautiful.  I always think about the parable that a child shall lead them.  I will always believe that child is and was Michael Jackson.  Whether he is Arch Angel Michael, or Earth Michael Angel to me doesn’t matter.  He did good works and that speaks for itself.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 14, 2012, 06:55:25 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I do believe that Michael was sent here for a reason, and that he was born into that family that was full of grace, spirituality and discipline on purpose.  They would be considered a poor but closely knit family, which allowed Michael to learn compassion and how to share with others, not to be selfish.  He was his mother’s favorite and they had a tight bond, which taught him unconditional love.  His father had a firm hand, which taught him commitment and the importance of being the best, doing that which others considered impossible, and holding his head high no matter what.  In that vein, I do believe that Michael was chosen to lead us.  He was given all the tools he needed and he used them better than anyone else could have.  He remained level headed and true to his tasks and never allowed anyone or anything to sway him.  Only God could have made him so perfectly fitting.  His beauty is not the vision seen from the outside but the beauty that seeped out of every pore of his body when he was befriending a child or a homeless person or doing any deed that was close to his heart.  It seems that through Michael’s eyes you could see his heart.  Beautiful.  I always think about the parable that a child shall lead them.  I will always believe that child is and was Michael Jackson.  Whether he is Arch Angel Michael, or Earth Michael Angel to me doesn’t matter.  He did good works and that speaks for itself.

Beautiful post hesouttamylife.  I agree.  What to call it doesn't matter to me either.  All of the good works and deeds are what is important.  They are saying prophet/angel/archangel and I don't doubt it.  I am praying and hoping for it really.   

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 14, 2012, 07:00:12 PM
I was just thinking about July 17 or 18 which is only three or four days away.  I think there is a Unity Tour concert at that time also.    Michael if you see this know that we love you so much and appreciate you so much.  I hope you are not in danger but I'm thinking you have everything covered and taken care of.

Love You
Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 07:11:58 PM by Dontwalkaway
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

MJonmind

July 15, 2012, 04:34:42 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Nice post!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions