sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Re: TIAI July 17
July 17, 2012, 05:53:58 PM
Welcome back Mr TS I am so excited to have a new Sign, I am enjoying it as a child enjoys at the Amusement Park  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 17, 2012, 06:16:08 PM
Thank you TS.  You made my day.   :woohoo2:  I was thinking and hoping that today was the day because of a few reasons.

1.  The feast of first fruits is near July 18 so it could be the 17.  Is it today ??  It has to do with the wheat harvest.
     You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2.  I found the date about Noah a few months ago and had a feeling it was an important date so I wrote it on the other site. I heard, Noah left the ark for a new life on the seventh month on the 17th day of the month. 
3.  All the sevens and the 17.  This is the opposite of 71 (ambulance number).

:th_bravo:

I love the post TS.  I will study it some more.  So, I think the bible foreshadows events and dates to come.   

Love You       :icon_e_smile:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

becTopic starter

July 17, 2012, 06:16:50 PM
I've been doing some independent research which coincidentally touched on a lot of these topics that TS included in this Sign, the cubit, Egyptian culture and architecture, archaeological digs in Turkey, ancient texts and writings, myths that may not be myths after all. I have no problem with the religious aspect anymore because I am thinking bigger, much much bigger; into history, archaeology, origins of man on earth, and the universe. MJ says the history books are wrong and I am learning exactly how right he is about that. It's amazing what wins out as conventional thought aka yours n mine effective reality over the ages isn't necessarily the truth at all.

Did you know the Egyptians used Pi and the Golden Number in all of their work on Giza yet they reportedly had no knowledge of either. Historians staunchly deny it, yet it's all throughout the Great Pyramid, inside n out. It also sits precisely on the "real" equator, aka the line that runs around the diameter of Earth and intersects with the magnetic pole... which is NOT the north or South pole but a spot independent of either: true North. In other words, the Egyptians used technology and knowledge they did not and could not (through conventional modern understanding) possess. How do you suppose that happened?

Anyway, TS, I've come a long way on this. I am going to re-read the previous Signs but I was straight up delighted with this one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

~Souza~

July 17, 2012, 06:20:36 PM
I've been doing some independent research which coincidentally touched on a lot of these topics that TS included in this Sign, the cubit, Egyptian culture and architecture, archaeological digs in Turkey, ancient texts and writings, myths that may not be myths after all. I have no problem with the religious aspect anymore because I am thinking bigger, much much bigger; into history, archaeology, origins of man on earth, and the universe. MJ says the history books are wrong and I am learning exactly how right he is about that. It's amazing what wins out as conventional thought aka yours n mine effective reality over the ages isn't necessarily the truth at all.

Did you know the Egyptians used Pi and the Golden Number in all of their work on Giza yet they reportedly had no knowledge of either. Historians staunchly deny it, yet it's all throughout the Great Pyramid, inside n out. It also sits precisely on the "real" equator, aka the line that runs around the diameter of Earth and intersects with the magnetic pole... which is NOT the north or South pole but a spot independent of either: true North. In other words, the Egyptians used technology and knowledge they did not and could not (through conventional modern understanding) possess. How do you suppose that happened?

Anyway, TS, I've come a long way on this. I am going to re-read the previous Signs but I was straight up delighted with this one.

Because I think we humans are decreasing in intelligency, not increasing...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

July 17, 2012, 06:21:56 PM
Thanks TS.....will read this today.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
July 17, 2012, 06:22:16 PM
Thank you TS.  You made my day.   :woohoo2:  I was thinking and hoping that today was the day because of a few reasons.

1.  The feast of first fruits is near July 18 so it could be the 17.  Is it today ??  It has to do with the wheat harvest.
2.  I found the date about Noah a few months ago and had a feeling it was an important date so I wrote it on the other site. I heard, Noah left the ark for a new life on the seventh month on the 17th day of the month. 
3.  All the sevens and the 17.  This is the opposite of 71 (ambulance number).

:th_bravo:

I love the post TS.  I will study it some more.  So, I think the bible foreshadows events and dates to come.   

Love You       :icon_e_smile:

Wow I was thinking that too  :beerchug:

Ps: sorry TS for my post number :icon_redface:
Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 06:24:01 PM by sweetsunsetwithMJ
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Andrea

July 17, 2012, 06:31:51 PM

Agree Souza, dumbing down, and that's what I meant in the other TIAI thread when I said that some things were much more common knowledge in ancient days where now that information is kept from the public.  The knowledge is still out there, you just really have to search for it.  And these days people are too reliant on technology to do the thinking for them.  I also believe that ancient civilizations were much more "in tune" with the world around them - they didn't have the distractions of today, the constant hum of non-natural products we've come to rely on.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

becTopic starter

July 17, 2012, 06:34:52 PM

Because of the propaganda, starting with the Catholic Church, extending to modern governments and ending in the hands of the media. They create our reality and our "history". This is how it was and this is how it is because this is what we say. All you have to do is get it written in a book and it "becomes" fact.

But still, why didn't the ancient Egyptians write down about Pi? They wrote about many other things, walls n walls full of hieroglyphics, no mention of pi, no mention of the golden number. No right angles found, no T squares, nada. How did they create perfect right angles without that tool? It's impossible to create a right angle without a T square, yet NONE have been found. Why? How did they light the inner chambers when creating them within the pyramids. There is no carbon on the ceilings from torches, they used something else to illuminate the space. They must have had light, their work on the inner chamber is *perfect* 3' square, perfect right angles, perfect symmetrical slopes. You don't do that in the dark. Copper mirrors? Why can't it be done today if it was effective enough to work by? These are questions to ponder, these are ancient mysteries never solved, yet historians ignore these facts, they are absent from the texts. No one seems to care to wonder.

I wonder.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

July 17, 2012, 06:52:47 PM
Thank you TS and God bless you
 :bearhug:
Always with L.O.V.E.   :-*
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always with L.O.V.E.

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
July 17, 2012, 06:55:56 PM

Because of the propaganda, starting with the Catholic Church, extending to modern governments and ending in the hands of the media. They create our reality and our "history". This is how it was and this is how it is because this is what we say. All you have to do is get it written in a book and it "becomes" fact.

But still, why didn't the ancient Egyptians write down about Pi? They wrote about many other things, walls n walls full of hieroglyphics, no mention of pi, no mention of the golden number. No right angles found, no T squares, nada. How did they create perfect right angles without that tool? It's impossible to create a right angle without a T square, yet NONE have been found. Why? How did they light the inner chambers when creating them within the pyramids. There is no carbon on the ceilings from torches, they used something else to illuminate the space. They must have had light, their work on the inner chamber is *perfect* 3' square, perfect right angles, perfect symmetrical slopes. You don't do that in the dark. Copper mirrors? Why can't it be done today if it was effective enough to work by? These are questions to ponder, these are ancient mysteries never solved, yet historians ignore these facts, they are absent from the texts. No one seems to care to wonder.

I wonder.

There's evidence of civilizations way way way more advanced than us that lived long ago.  I think they had technology that was very advanced.  It is kept secret and hidden.  The military and governments have very advanced technology now that is not available to the general public.  I heard that they are 50-100 years ahead of the general public regarding the use of technology.  I am seeing that history, science, and other texts used in school are either missing information or have it all wrong.  It's almost like we have to learn everything all over again.

Love
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

becTopic starter

July 17, 2012, 07:27:12 PM
I discovered that theory as well, Dontwalkaway, it suggests that the Egyptians were actually squatters at Giza, they didn't build it, they just moved in later and claimed it as their own. The theory suggests the great pyramid is much much older. After all, we can't date rock, only the artifacts and carbon based items found within and around it.

Additionally, identical building techniques which are 100% earthquake proof exist on all continents of the world, seemingly built independent of each other and by cultures who presumably had no contact with nor knowledge of each other. Again, we are talking megalithic structures which are *impossible* for us to build today, even with all our machines and technology, somehow ancient people who didn't even possess iron or the wheel were able to build these things using just brute strength? I don't accept that.

Ancient people carved THIS with copper chisels and rocks? Come on. This rock is andesite and granite, both much harder then copper. Impossible. Only thing harder then andesite or granite is diamond.

And this was carved by people wearing animal skins and living in grass huts?

And this? These are all *perfect* right angles.

This, from the same site, dated to 2000BC, this is clearly machine work:

This, a perfectly cylindrical hole drilled directly through the corner of a granite block, perfect. Several examples of this at Pima Punku. Even the Egyptians didn't do this:

And this wall. Totally earthquake proof. These people, given credit for this work by "historians" didn't even have a written language and we are  supposed to accept that they built all this? How in the world? These rocks are 10, 20, 40, even 100 metric tons. Quarried 90km away across a lake and at the bottom of a valley. They think these people used llama skin ropes to drag them that distance and up the hills. No trees of any decent size grow there. Imagine this. We can't even duplicate it now.

Yet this is all accepted as historical fact. Google search Puma Punku. It will blow your mind. Easter Island, Great Pyramids at Giza too. Many other sites around the world.

There is lots more to the story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

paula-c

July 17, 2012, 08:15:11 PM

I wonder.

I studied in a Catholic school and when some child or girl said something that was not in the history books, the response of those "teachers" was the physical punishment.

My sister received a "punishment" of a nun that was to lift it from its seat by an ear the result was an ear injury,....... most never return to that college.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

July 17, 2012, 08:53:20 PM
A few year ago I read about a Turkish and Chinese researchers who claim to have located the biblical Noe Ark on Mount Ararat. One of the members of the group,   the Chinese said have located an old wood structure to an altitude of 4,000 meters at the Ararat, and the said is not one hundred per cent sure that it was the Ark, but if we think that is the "99.9 percent" :icon_lol: :icon_e_confused:

Tomorrow I will read  once more
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

July 17, 2012, 08:56:10 PM
Sign 4 is up:

Thank you TS, I've read the entire post now and did not rush.  Another eye opener from start to finish (< -- huge understatement).

I feel the same way about Ron Wyatt, that he was chosen and guided by God because there is no other explanation for all of his discoveries, imo.  It can't be debunked, there are 2 or more (MORE) points that support what he found, physically and in the Biblical descriptions.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2012, 11:20:38 PM
I'm off to read now, but one thing I've noticed. TS has posted a new sign every other month...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions