Branca and McClain released a prompt statement refuting the allegations.  They deny that the will or their actions have been fraudulent and point out that three separate courts have rejected a challenge to the will.  The executors say the courts laid to rest any doubts as to the will’s validity.  They lament that the accusations have been brought in the midst of their remarkable progress in securing the financial future of Michael’s children.  Branca and McClain say they have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties.  They decry the Jackson siblings “false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories”.

So, yes, it looks like the fighting over Michael’s Estate may soon return to court.  If so, it will likely be a short-lived battle.  The reason that Joe Jackson lost his legal challenges is because he is not a beneficiary and lacks legal “standing.”  Because he would not benefit from the estate, he could not challenge the executors.  Michael’s siblings will have the same problem if they try to bring suit.

However, this raises an interesting point regarding the executor’s statement.  Because Joe did not have standing to bring his challenge to court, and because Katherine withdrew her claim before it was ruled on, no judge has ever decided the issue of whether Michael’s will was valid or not.  In other words, Branca and McClain’s statement in response to the Jackson siblings’ letter was somewhat misleading.
At this point, unless Katherine reverses course and brings a formal will challenge (which is likely too late at this point), no court of law will resolve the question of whether the will was validly signed anytime soon.  The Jackson siblings say that their mother, who is 82 and recently had a mini-stroke, is afraid to challenge the will in court.  If that is the case, that type of claim could only proceed if brought by Michael’s children.  Once they each turn 18, any of his children will have the legal right to challenge the will and the actions taken by the executors.  Michael’s son Prince is 15 years old.

Full article here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Regarding the mini stroke, I believe it is perfectly possible for Katherine to have had one, but not told the grandchildren incase they would worry. So therefore Randy could be telling the truth.

Maybe they did not think the kids would find out.  :icon_e_confused:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

BTW I was using my 'normal' head when I thought of that, not my 'hoaxy' one.  :icon_lol:
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 05:08:08 PM by reveron1958
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Regarding the mini stroke, I believe it is perfectly possible for Katherine to have had one, but not told the grandchildren incase they would worry. So therefore Randy could be telling the truth.

Maybe they did not think the kids would find out.  :icon_e_confused:

Well in this case I think they would have enlightened them before the letter was issued and acknowledged by Randy.
They KNOW that the kids are on the web.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

True, but they may not have expected the letter to be published on the net.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
True, but they may not have expected the letter to be published on the net.

So how did that letter surface?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

IWantYouBack

Not surprised about this at all. Time to open the doors for the big BAM! (If there is a BAM)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please watch my live performance of "Earth Song" and tell me what you think? :)

---------------

Jenn C

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
Lol.

Well of course it's nearly time for them to resign. MJ is coming back.

Heehee.

:icon_bounce: :icon_e_surprised: :icon_e_surprised: bec...with your words you make me happy...    :moonwalk_:  I think the same .... after a period of total silence, now a news after another....and behind this there is  Mike sure ..  :icon_bounce: I love this moment !!  :icon_razz:
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 04:44:31 PM by blankie
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
Wow! I have a feeling we approach the end of this hoax, and had the calm, it's time the storm .. or better BAM. Thanks guys for the information. keep watching
                           :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

??? So we're supposed to believe that the family knew the will was fake, but waited three whole years to say anything and allowed these fraudulent executors to do whatever they wanted with the estate??  :WTF: That doesn't even make any sense
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it is very convenient. They have used John Branca and Mclain. Used them to clear the debt, and used them to make MJ a household name that everyone respects again. It is not true that the kids and their grandmother have less money, they are managing very well and are living life happily.

The Estate has done a great job in the last 3 years.  I think they have had good projects (apart from the Michael CD controversy)
- Highest Grossing North American Tour - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
- BAD DVD release (the fans have been waiting for it for 20+ years)
- CLEARING THE DEBT
- ACQUIRING various Music companies

The only people they have offended is the family, not allowing the father's perfumes, not supporting the brother's tour, etc.

Maybe it is sweet revenge, getting Branca & Mclain to ressurect MJ's name and then pulling the rug out from under their feet. Or maybe Michael really trusts these lawyers - we will know shortly.

Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 10:27:06 PM by simalves
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Fan Group Backlash:

Open Letter On Behalf Of Michael Jackson Fans in Support of MJ Estate

Thursday, 19 July 2012 04:28

inShare.

Share on Tumblr

Michael Jackson's fan base is aware of derogatory statements made by certain members of the Jackson family, against the executors of his Estate. We are shocked and saddened that propaganda, rather than seeking avenues to address their concerns legally, have been used to gain sympathy. While we most certainly support the beneficiaries of Jackson's Estate, Katherine Jackson and Michael's children, we equally support the executors, Mr. John Branca and Mr. John McClain.

Jackson's fans understand that the task both Branca and McClain took on when Michael died was staggering. Weighted in nearly $400 million in debt, with an overwhelming amount of pending lawsuits, the Executors took the reins of the Estate and went to work.

Posthumously, the Executors have ensured the highest grossing music documentary of all time, This Is It, two successful albums, the number one tour in the world, Cirque du Soleil's IMMORTAL, sold millions of Michael Jackson The Experience video games, and are planning a huge release for the 25th anniversary of Jackson's legendary Bad album. Although every fan does not agree with all decisions the Estate has made, we agree that overall, the Estate has done well in preserving Michael's legacy. In addition, we agree with the Estate, that "false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy" do nothing to promote the positive ethic Michael Jackson espoused while alive.

In three years, Jackson's Estate is thriving, nearly debt free and Michael Jackson's music is still at the forefront of the music industry. We wholeheartedly support Michael Jackson's final wishes; that he trusted both John Branca and John McClain to continue his message through his music. The Michael Jackson fan base thanks the Executors for continuing to do just that, with grace and dignity.

Sincerely,

MJJCommunity, MJJUnderground, MJJJusticeProject, United4MJsLegacy, MJ Fans of NYC, MJ4Justice, Justice4MJ, TributoMJ, MJTruthNow, MJNation, SOMJ, Canadian MJ Fan Club, The Jam Café, Michael Jackson Vindication 2.0, Stop Global Airwave Abuse

---------------------

Note to fan groups: Please sign the letter and post it at your websites,blogs, forums, facebook and twitter accounts. Notify us and we'll add your name to the list.

Note to individual fans: Please post the letter at your blogs, facebook and twitter accounts and help with circulation of it.

Followed by this tweet!

MJJJusticeProject‏@MJJJusticePrjct

Just heard thunder? That is rare here in SoCal..we are in for some rain! YIPEE

THUNDER? YOU AIN"T SEEN NUTHIN YET!!!--  LoveUnited
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

very good point Stranger in California.

what? only an issue now??

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

The familys objection ISN'T new. Motions were filed originally and the will was upheld--this is what is referred to in the Estate's response to the family's letter.  The will contained a clause that if the will were challenged, no one who was to benefit from the family trust would receive anything.  HOW BLATANT IS THAT?   Since those who signed the letter allegedly wouldn't benefit from the family trust, they have position to do something. TIME has most likely been important to gather information and to let the rope loose a bit before the knot needed to be tied......... "hoisted by their own petard....' (okay gotta be of a certain generation to remember THAT reference!

So the plan is in motion......wrongs righted....... truth will prevail in time....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PS...personally I am waiting for the criminal  interventions  ; even tho i do agree that the "feather" of divine justice outweighs the justice of man on that scale.......Still, i would like to accounting for on this earthly plane......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Oh how fun. The Jackson's Reality Show is back for another season.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions