Re: Re: @RandyJackson8
July 17, 2012, 11:27:23 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
yes but Randy says the letter is authentic. And it has elicited a response. Unless both are made up. if that is the case, LOTS of people are seeing what is alleged in the letter, which IMO is the beginning of BAM.

I sure hope so.   As long as Michael's ready...I'm ready.  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2012, 11:32:10 PM
yep, who's bad?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

July 17, 2012, 11:38:35 PM
Some interesting wording in the letter:

"...and further revealed in the coming weeks"

"stuck in the middle"

"POWERS THAT BE"

"what is so obvious"

"fake flawed and fraudulent"

"amongst many other inconsistencies"

"we know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother's death"  (ORLY???)

"I AM MICHAEL JACKSON......"

"THIS HAS TO STOP NOW; NO MORE!!"

EDIT: ohhh yes.....I love how his name is Michael Joe Jackson  :icon_cool:

Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:41:27 PM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 17, 2012, 11:42:12 PM
Oh but wait.  I forgot.  This is an election year and I seriously doubt he will bam this year.  Especially since it's getting close ... less than 5 months away.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2012, 12:02:28 AM
Yeah, I picked up on that "stuck in the middle" phrase.  heh heh!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

July 18, 2012, 12:05:25 AM
and  the pain is THUNDER
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
July 18, 2012, 12:15:48 AM

FROM THE ESTATE:

Recently, a letter was posted online from some of Michael Jackson's siblings, whom Michael chose not to name in his will, questioning the document’s validity and the naming of John Branca and John McClain as his Executors. Here is a statement from attorneys for the Estate in response to the online posting:

Any doubts about the validity of Michael’s will and his selection of Executors were thoroughly and completely debunked two years ago when a challenge was rejected by the Los Angeles County Superior Court, the California Court of Appeals and, finally, the California Supreme Court.

Under the supervision of Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff, Co-Executors John Branca and John McClain have diligently carried out their fiduciary duties as well as their obligation to Michael to make sure that his Estate benefits the only family members he named in his will – his mother and his three children.

We are saddened that false and defamatory accusations grounded in stale Internet conspiracy theories are now being made by certain members of Michael’s family, whom he chose to leave out of his will. We are especially disheartened that they come at a time when remarkable progress has been made to secure the financial future of his children by turning around the Estate’s finances as well as during a time when so many of Michael’s fans, old and new, are enjoying his artistry through exciting new projects.

Source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
July 18, 2012, 04:43:24 AM
Michael Jackson‘s family has demanded the executors of their late brother’s estate resign effective immediately, Celebuzz has exclusively learned.

In a scathing letter — obtained exclusively by Celebuzz and signed by Michael’s sisters Janet, Rebbie and brothers Tito, Randy and Jermaine Jackson — the family maintains that executors John Branca and John McClain faked the King of Pop’s last Will and Testament prior to his untimely death on June 25, 2009.

“At the time we couldn’t possibly fathom what is so obvious to us now: that the Will, without question, it’s Fake, Flawed and Fraudulent,” states the legal letter.

Read on for more details.

Received by Branca and McClain Tuesday, the Jackson family accuses the executors of falsifying a legal document in order to gain control of Michael’s estate against his wishes and using the court to seal any documents that might prove otherwise.

“Since the passing of Michael, our beloved brother, you have failed to perform your duties as executors of his estate, but what you have not failed at is taking advantage of a grieving mother, father and a grieving family,” says the Jackson’s letter. ”Our brother told us, in no uncertain terms and without hesitation in the months prior to his death, that he despised both of you and that he did not want either of you to have anything to do with his life or estate for that matter.”

The letter from the family also goes on to point out numerous inconsistencies, as well as alleged missing pages of Michael Jackson’s will.

“John Branca, when we called you regarding the Will you didn’t want to interrupt your vacation,” the family contends.”You said you wouldn’t return for four days, at which time you presented to our family an incomplete Will.”

“The Will that you presented did not have our brother’s signature on it, nor did it have a signature page attached to it. When asked about the missing signature page, John Branca replied, ‘it was on its way, and you were having just a little problem finding it.’”

“Amongst many other inconsistencies in the Will, there is also a conflict around Michael’s location on the day he supposedly signed the Will, July 7, 2002. We have evidence that undoubtedly supports and proves that Michael was absolutely not in Los Angeles, California, on the date of his signature reflected in the Will at-hand.”
The Jacksons also threaten to escalate their claims to police for investigation of “potential criminal misconduct,” as well as having law firm Baker Hosteller launch legal action against the pair.

“We are going to take every appropriate action to seek justice and to see to it that the truth be known,” the letter states.

“You’ve dishonored everything that our brother Michael stood for. Your greed and hasty business decisions have shown that you have no regard for the preservation of his legacy, nor the quality of work that he exemplified.”

The Jacksons accuse the executors of robbing Michael’s children, Prince Michael Jr, 15, Paris, 14 and Prince Michael II “Blanket,“ 10, and his mother, Katherine Jenkins, of rightful inheritances by increasing the percentage of the gross income the executors receive from the estate, as well as mismanaging projects the estate undertakes.
“Tragically your deceitful actions abrogate our brother’s hopes and dreams for the lives of his children, family and legacy,” the letter states.

Additionally, the family accuses executors Branca and McCalin of manipulating the court system during Michael’s mother’s wrongful death lawsuit against AEG, the entertainment company behind the star’s final tour.

The Jacksons say the company is using “heinous and heartless threats” against Jackson’s 82-year-old mother — who they reveal recently had a “mini-stroke” — to call off the suit.

“AEG has been very vocal about how they are going to destroy her and her family publicly and blame her for Michael’s death,” the family says.

“However, you did not hesitate writing a letter to Judge Palazuelos presiding over the AEG wrongful death case, wherein, you asked the judge to keep ALL documents handed over by AEG for discovery under court seal, clearly protecting AEG, but not protecting our mother nor our niece and nephews Paris, Prince and Blanket,” the letter contends.

“Who are you working for? What is it that you don’t want to be known?”

“We know there is most certainly a conspiracy surrounding our brother’s death and now coarse manipulation and fear are being used to cover it up.”

The family state in no uncertain terms they will stand united to ensure the executors step down:

“THIS HAS TO STOP NOW; NO MORE!! You will not succeed. John Branca, after our brother passed, you said to our mother, ‘I AM MICHAEL JACKSON NOW.’ How dare you. Make no mistake, Mr. Branca, before we hit the stage, were a family and still to this day we are a family.”

Noticeably missing from the group of signatures, however, are Michael’s other siblings Jackie, Marlon and his outspoken sister LaToya Jackson.

I've just underlined some typo errors.../Very strange to have typo errors with important names, if it is authentic....Just thought I would mention that......Cheers
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:29:05 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
July 18, 2012, 05:59:15 AM
mods/admin; should this be moved to a new thread?

I did.

Here you go  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

sandythyme

This is very strange.  Hoping it's part of the plan.  Lack of signatures, no date which is very important in the legal world, typo's and after the fact that we read Michael's supposed debt's have almost been paid. Sounds like Branca is doing a good job?  This is scarey and sounds like one big mess, part of the plan?  Hope so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
 :D

Gotta love this.

Seriously....anyone still not picking up on "Michael JOE" vs "Michael Joseph" must be blind  :icon_lol:

And the family did not take any action against the forged will in three years and feel the sudden need to do it now?

Yeah...sure....

"THIS HAS TO STOP NOW; NO MORE!! "I AM MICHAEL JACKSON NOW......"

Yes....you tell 'em Michael  :icon_mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Adi

Yep Mary.....double meaning and double speak, read between the lines........especially in light of the article from last week.....what's real and what isn't:

Michael Jackson's estate has made a fortune since the singer's death -- so much in fact ... it's nearly paid off $500 million in debt the King of Pop left behind when he died.

Executors for the Estate filed legal docs -- obtained by TMZ -- which show the Estate has generated gross earnings exceeding $475 million as of the end of May.

According to the docs, all of MJ's debts have been paid, with the exception of a BIG debt involving Michael's publishing catalog ... and executors expect that will be fully paid off by the end of the year.

It's not only good news for the Estate ... it's great news for the small army of lawyers who have been handling all the legal and business affairs.  Their fees -- from May, 2010 through November, 2011 -- exceeded $13.6 MILLION!

Two other things ... Katherine is asking for an additional $34,700 a month to pay for lawyers and accountants, and another $205,041 to cover lawyer and accountant fees from 2011.

Final thing --There are still some unresolved creditors' claims and several lawsuits to clear up.

All in all ... not a bad turnaround.

You go! go! go! MJ!!!   :icon_e_biggrin:
Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 06:54:58 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Am i missing some important post somewhere?

Prince Michael's??? I thought their legal names had no "prince" in it? or has it? I need to go back and double check my memory seems to be blurring if prince is in the birth certificates
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

bec

Lol.

Well of course it's nearly time for them to resign. MJ is coming back.

Heehee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Four years... that is significant even here.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions