suspicious mind

i suppose this probably should go somewhere else but i don't know.  it is just that having janet in on this thing seems strange. think it could have some connection to this about paris?

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

How did they see those tweets if they've been deleted? We're being watched.  :icon_cool:

We may be watched by TMZ but not necessarily on this topic.  Wasn't it TMZ that made a mention that it was Paris' official twitter account?  If so, I'm sure they always watch her tweets.  They also seem to watch Randy's tweets closely too. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

How did they see those tweets if they've been deleted? We're being watched.  :icon_cool:

We may be watched by TMZ but not necessarily on this topic.  Wasn't it TMZ that made a mention that it was Paris' official twitter account?  If so, I'm sure they always watch her tweets.  They also seem to watch Randy's tweets closely too.
is this the only way be which we judge that it is her account?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

TMZ posted the article 4 hours ago. We discovered the tweets about 7 hours ago when they were first tweeted... if TMZ follows her twitter, why did they wait 3 hours to make an article about it? I'm not sure when Paris deleted them, but it seems like she deleted them before TMZ made the article as it says "Paris has since deleted these tweets" So thats why i think TMZ saw the tweets on our forum.

& suspicious mind, Twitter has verified that it's Paris' twitter.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

TMZ posted the article 4 hours ago. We discovered the tweets about 7 hours ago when they were first tweeted... if TMZ follows her twitter, why did they wait 3 hours to make an article about it? I'm not sure when Paris deleted them, but it seems like she deleted them before TMZ made the article as it says "Paris has since deleted these tweets" So thats why i think TMZ saw the tweets on our forum.

& suspicious mind, Twitter has verified that it's Paris' twitter.

Just enough time for tmz and everyone to read them.  And she's just tweeted an apology to Randy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Grace

:icon_rr:

In You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, the liar paradox or liar's paradox (pseudomenon in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login), is the statement "this sentence is false." Trying to assign to this statement a classical binary You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login leads to a contradiction (see You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login).
If "this sentence is false" is true, then the sentence is false, which would in turn mean that it is actually true, but this would mean that it is false, and so on ad infinitum.
Similarly, if "this sentence is false" is false, then the sentence is true, which would in turn mean that it is actually false, but this would mean that it is true, and so on ad infinitum.

The undeceiving deceptionalist vs. the unperceiving perceptionalist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Grace

Fam disintegration (mini) showing fam disintegration (big).
Mirror.
Branca did not do his job - Murray did not do his job.
Lady Kath was hurt - MJ was hurt.
Paris calling fam out in public - many calling fam out in public.
Paris telling nothing happened - ? telling nothing happened.
Randy apologizing - ? will anybody else apologize?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

crazy crazy stuff!  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

Very interesting take Grace. I am going to think about these last two..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

Quite honestly, all I can do is sit back and watch in amazement as things are unfolding this week! Unbelievable!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Feels like something amazing is going to happen. Is this part of the "BAM" that Michael Jackson's been talking about on "This is It"???
It all looks too dramatic  :confused:  :confused: :icon_eek:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
My whole family thinks I'm crazy for believing that Michael Jackson faked his death  v__v

L.O.V.E and respect to all

~Souza~

Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5
As Paris tonight clarified, she earlier rushed to end Twitter talk that Mother is ill TODAY, but Paris didn't expose any "lie" as @TMZ claim

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Jermaine Jackson‏@jermjackson5

Sadly, TMZ reflects a rush to judgment on Twitter that grasps at face-value information...and truth and context suffer

On a positive note, Phoenix and its people were amazing tonight! Bless you all for being wonderful. G'night everyone.

The truth is that Mother DID suffer a mini-stroke some months ago. She is fine now, but the timeline doesn't alter the fact it happened

As Paris tonight clarified, she earlier rushed to end Twitter talk that Mother is ill TODAY, but Paris didn't expose any "lie" as @TMZ claim

This is a serious matter that has been weighed carefully, including taking into account Michael's thoughts and feelings when he was alive

Re our letter to Estate: while fans only have limited info right now, we ask for patience because much is yet to emerge in this jigsaw...

Yes Jermaine....we have been waiting patiently for three years for that last piece of the puzzle, just as our logo suggests..!!!!!
Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 06:04:12 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yesterday I was like  :affraid: today I am  :thjajaja121:

I guess the Tmz guys do not need to read any tweet, they just wait for someone to "snap his fingers" to post what they have to.

The Family just post what they want us to read, otherwise they would use the phone to fix their issues if they were real...(so, no Jermaine, you can't complain about TMZ)
Do you know any other family fighting through twitter? LOLLLL

the greatest show on earth is going on, let's see what is next!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok so I went to Neverland monday night and Tuesday day with a friend and Taaj Malik called them on the phone and said she just got an email from an un named person saying that Katherine had a heart attack, then the person said have you called Randy of La Toya to conferm?? She said yes and there is no answer. They hung up and my friend said that they believe Taaj got that emal from Randy, she has a sexual relationship with him this person says, the think Taaj leaked it for Randy... Just passing on what I heard unfold at the time..oh also off topic I went to Carolwood about an hour and a half ago 3:00am Los Angeles time and sat there for a bit then decided to leave as I pulled out about to get onto Sunset from Carolwood Ambulance 71 flew passed me so I made the left onto sunset and followed it, you could not see threw the back of those windows by the way, so then it made a u tuurn and went back toward carolwood, i pulled up behind it , it was sitting at carolwood by MJs house I was trying to take a pic of it then it pulled away, I was looking at the phone then looked up and it was gone, just a bit odd. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What most people need to learn in life is how to love people & use things instead of using people & loving things."
"Some see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not." -George Bernard Shaw

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal