2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
X17 EXCLUSIVE - Katherine Jackson’s Nephew, Trent, Being Investigated For Filing Bogus Missing Persons Report, Named In Investigation For Elder Abuse
There is a pending investigation with the LA County Sheriff’s Department for elder abuse naming Katherine Jackson as the victim. Those being investigated include her nephew Trent Jackson, estate executors [for Michael Jackson's estate] John Branca and John McClain, and Jackson family advisors Lowell Henry and Perry Sanders, Jr.

Now that it’s confirmed Katherine Jackson is safe with her family in Arizona, the Jacksons are ready to take aim at the family member, they say, is “the very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from.”

Trent Jackson, the son of Joe Jackson’s brother, currently lives with Katherine Jackson at their Calabasas home. For years, the family has suspected that Trent has been profiting from stories surrounding his cousins … Paris, Prince and Blanket, even selling exclusive photo opportunities and stories to a tabloid website.

The Jackson family released the following statement:
 “This fallacious missing persons report was created by the very person and persons we are trying to protect our mother from. We feel that there is a conspiracy to deflect the attention away from a letter we wrote asking for the resignation of executors, John Branca and John McClain, as well as some of her “advisors” and “caregivers.”
 We believe there is strong evidence that supports the falsification of documents in order to takeover and profit from the estate of our beloved brother, Michael Jackson. We want answers.

The only feud that exists is between the Executors of the Estate and this family. This is being handled by the proper authorities and due process will take place.”

A source tells X17online one website claims they have a source within the Jackson family giving them exclusive stories and the family now believes, "without doubt," that the source is Trent.

As for the pending elder abuse investigation, certain family members have already been interviewed by authorities, and we’re told, they’re “closing in” on Katherine’s nephew.

When asked for a statement on the investigation, LA Sheriff's Department spokesperson Steve Whitmore declined to comment.

Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 05:41:59 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
I´ve seen someone post on Twitter that X17 is owned and operated by Randy Jackson!?

Does anyone know anything about that?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I´ve seen someone post on Twitter that X17 is owned and operated by Randy Jackson!?

Which Randy Jackson??  MJ's brother or Randy Jackson from Xfactor??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

The brother.

The tweet was:

MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct)
Randy Jackson himself verbally told the fans last year at Forest Lawn on the anniversary to go to his new website x17. It is where he posts all the stuff he wants out there with his spin on things.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Can't seem to find any information on that connection.

But I do think Trent is resposible for encouraging Paris to be worried and reporting KJ missing.  There's been alot of strange things happening lately,
and I feel its not the typical style of Paris to lash out like that.  From what I'm seeing on Twitter, others too believe Trent is the bad guy in all of this and Katherine needed to get away from him so the investigationcan take place.

Why else would he be investigated??  That's why Joe hasn't made any comments and is no where to be found...........Makes sense.  Its his brothers son...

Anything for money...and that doesn't exclude relatives...especially related by marriage...Maybe that's why the kids were encouraged to leave the house ,
and maybe it is Trent who has leaked all the youtube /tinychat videos of the children.  There has to be an inside source...   
Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 06:44:51 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh well, the plot thickens doesnt it.

this must be scene 5 act, 1  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
oh well, the plot thickens doesnt it.

this must be scene 5 act, 1  :LolLolLolLol:

:penguin: :michael-jackson: :beerchug: :LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrueTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile

The brother.

The tweet was:

MJJJusticeProject (@MJJJusticePrjct)
Randy Jackson himself verbally told the fans last year at Forest Lawn on the anniversary to go to his new website x17. It is where he posts all the stuff he wants out there with his spin on things.

Yes you are right...this was in another article about the kids seeing their lawyer about the altercation etc....

I have taken a part of the article out which reads  .....The plan to take the kids out of the house was going to be a publicity stunt. The kids were going to be paraded into the house in Arizona where Katherine is staying and those photos would be published on a website favored by Randy Jackson
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

There has to be an inside source... 

Yeah. It's MJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

suspicious mind

Can't seem to find any information on that connection.

But I do think Trent is resposible for encouraging Paris to be worried and reporting KJ missing.  There's been alot of strange things happening lately,
and I feel its not the typical style of Paris to lash out like that.  From what I'm seeing on Twitter, others too believe Trent is the bad guy in all of this and Katherine needed to get away from him so the investigationcan take place.

Why else would he be investigated??  That's why Joe hasn't made any comments and is no where to be found...........Makes sense.  Its his brothers son...

Anything for money...and that doesn't exclude relatives...especially related by marriage...Maybe that's why the kids were encouraged to leave the house ,
and maybe it is Trent who has leaked all the youtube /tinychat videos of the children.  There has to be an inside source...   

if they were worried for their mom from this person i don't understand why they didn't get the kids out of there initially then. just me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Excuse the ignorance, but who's child is Trent? Randy's?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile

He´s the child of Joe Jackson´s brother. Joe Jackson's nephew.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It's just an illusion

suspicious mind

He´s the child of Joe Jackson´s brother. Joe Jackson's nephew.

which in the whole scheme of things makes about as much sense as katherine and joe's relationship altogether  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal