AdiTopic starter

KATHERINE JACKSON'S ATTORNEY
MJ'S KIDS WERE
'AMBUSHED'

7/24/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katherine Jackson's legal team claims Michael Jackson's siblings have concocted a diabolical plot to remove Katherine from her home and her "beloved grandchildren" ... and part of the plan involved ambushing MJ's children.

Katherine's attorney released a statement saying, "Yesterday afternoon certain Jackson family members ambushed Katherine Jackson’s home after their vehicle tore through security gates on the tails of the SUV containing Michael Jackson’s children."

"After exiting their vehicles, Jackson family members ran up to Michael’s children as they yelled and began to aggressively grab at the cell phones in their hands. Out of concern for the well being of Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson, the children were forced to temporarily leave their home and taken to a safe location.  An altercation ensued shortly thereafter and law enforcement arrived at the scene."

The statement continues, "Following the incident, it was learned that one of the family members who was part of the ambush admitted that a plan has been in place for the last three years to remove Katherine Jackson from her home and her beloved grandchildren."

"Prince, Paris, and Blanket Jackson have not heard from their grandmother since she left their home nine days ago to attend a series of her sons’ concerts on their Unity Tour. She never made the shows. Despite efforts to interview Katherine Jackson at her current location in Arizona yesterday, Los Angeles County Sheriffs confirmed that they were denied access to Mrs. Jackson by security for one of her children. “

The Michael Jackson Estate has also released a statement saying, "We are acutely concerned about the welfare of Mrs. Jackson, and most particularly with Michael's minor children."

The statement continues, "We are concerned that we do what we can to protect them from undue influences, bullying, greed, and other unfortunate circumstances.  While we do not have standing to directly intervene, we have monitored the situation and will continue to do so.  We believe measures are being put in place that will help protect them from what they are having to deal with."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

AdiTopic starter

Seriously....look at the time this article was posted on TMZ!   

:LolLolLolLol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

LOL Adi, love the timing! Seriously, I'm having a hard time keeping up!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

My head is spinning. This is all just so incredible I don't know what to do with myself.

Heehee.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
My head is spinning. This is all just so incredible I don't know what to do with myself.

Heehee.

Truly!
A deceived grandma, abandoned children.....and the world is crying out: We wish Michael was still here!.......

As I said: this all reminds me of his song "Cry".

Somebody´s lacking a hero......And they have not a clue when it's all gonna end....lalalaaaa *sing*

:icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

How hard do you think they have to work to find words that correlate, lol. 

73 = ambushed = Jackson, Joseph, Living, Front, Sony
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!

Heehee.

Make a party to celebrate it, lol, but don't forget to invite every member of this forum  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Sarahli

Nice. It's interesting as well that they mention "a plan has been in place for the last three years" because on June 25 it's been 3 years of hoax. :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Heehee.

same! i feel a bit delirious and high!

have *crazy person* laugh going and all!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Nice. It's interesting as well that they mention "a plan has been in place for the last three years" because on June 25 it's been 3 years of hoax. :icon_e_wink:
This caught my eye too...the plan has been in place for more than three years tho  :icon_bounce:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

My god, all of these family threads should be merged together.  Let me know when all this bullshit is over. :screaming-7365:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

and Katherine still in Arizona, like she does not care how kids are?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this with us. Hypothetically speaking, if this were real (I don't believe it is) just what does the family think they will accomplish by separating Katherine from the children? Where do they think they'd be taking the kids and for what reason? They couldn't keep them forever.

So, when I read this it took me back to the stories that the family told of them trying to get in to see Michael but being turned away. It also reminded me of a video that came out where it showed Michael coming home the early morning hours of 6/25/2009 and there were people with him (security, etc). So - is this connected somehow? If they have video of this and it's a rented home where is the rest of the video of Holmby Hills? I know it's been said that it was erased...but seriously, they'd take greater care to see the tape here?

I guess it's important to remember BACK's words...KEEP WATCHIN'

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Thank you for sharing this with us. Hypothetically speaking, if this were real (I don't believe it is) just what does the family think they will accomplish by separating Katherine from the children? Where do they think they'd be taking the kids and for what reason? They couldn't keep them forever.

So, when I read this it took me back to the stories that the family told of them trying to get in to see Michael but being turned away. It also reminded me of a video that came out where it showed Michael coming home the early morning hours of 6/25/2009 and there were people with him (security, etc). So - is this connected somehow? If they have video of this and it's a rented home where is the rest of the video of Holmby Hills? I know it's been said that it was erased...but seriously, they'd take greater care to see the tape here?

I guess it's important to remember BACK's words...KEEP WATCHIN'

Blessings

Also the "SLAPPING,PUNCHING" article reminded me of that story about Michael allegedly  :icon_mrgreen: instructing his bodyguards to shoot Randy.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions