You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

:thjajaja121:

Randy And Jermaine Jackson Asked Michael Jackson Estate To Pay Their Child Support!
 114 59
Posted on Jul 24, 2012 @ 02:15PM   print it send it

Splash News/WENN
By Jon Boon - Radar Reporter

In a new twist, RadarOnline.com has exclusively learned that Randy and Jermaine asked Michael Jackson’s estate to pay for their child support!

The Jackson 5 singers approached the estate to help them with the fees for their former wife Alejandra Genevieve Oaziaza – who Randy, 56, and Jermaine, 57, each have two kids with.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

The pair made the desperate move in the last 12 months after they had grave concerns they could face jail.

“Both Randy and Jermaine were behind on their child support payments - the only way they felt they could pay it was through Michael’s estate,” an insider revealed.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death

“Jermaine’s kids Jaafar and Jermajesty and Randy’s sons Donte and Randy Jr. were moved into a condo in San Fernando Valley owned by the estate to help with the legal fees a few years back.

“But, despite that, Randy and Jermaine felt they needed extra help and they pleaded with the estate’s lawyer for help.

PHOTOS: Stage Shots of Michael Jackson Performing

“They were concerned that they could face jail time or even more charges in fines for falling behind on child support.

“However, their request was shot down immediately as the estate has no legal obligations to Michael’s siblings,” the source said.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

I know I shouldn't believe tabloids but if this is true or partial truths then it doesn't look good being Jermaine and Randy Jackson now.
I kind of expected this from Jermaine but not from Randy.

Would they really take it this far just for child support...
I wonder what their mother is thinking, does she even know what is going on while being away from tv, radio, phones etc... If so she will only know what her children is telling her.

Just as much it can be family trying to get to the money I still don't know... Maybe...
But if the will is fraudelent they still wont get anything right?

I am sure Michael told Prince and Paris what to do and who to trust.
Just to think that if all of this family drama was true when MJ was alive he must truly have been so lonley :(

My only hope is that LaToya atleast is on MJ's and the childrens side.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

suspicious mind

oh now there are some things i can believe but this isn't one of them  :icon_rolleyes:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

paula-c

And this is a rally between Radar Online and TMZ?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Randy and jermaine needs help to pay child support.you gotta be kidding!!! :) Especially now with the unity tour going on... Nope don't believe this story.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

suspicious mind

I know I shouldn't believe tabloids but if this is true or partial truths then it doesn't look good being Jermaine and Randy Jackson now.

I wonder what their mother is thinking, does she even know what is going on while being away from tv, radio, phones etc... If so she will only know what her children is telling her.

Just as much it can be family trying to get to the money I still don't know... Maybe...

Just to think that if all of this family drama was true when MJ was alive he must truly have been so lonley :(

yeah " if i die tomarrow  remember what i told you " :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

I can't even imagine.....
oh, wait...this is a death hoax forum, anything's possible, lol. 

Seriously though......did they truly ask this of the estate? 
As if sharing the same ex-wife isn't odd enough........
please.... :bowdown:

Where's the L.O.V.E.?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dohhh Randy is 56?? Since when Randy is one of the oldest???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Randy Jackson the American Idol judge is 56.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
•:*¨¨*:• Heal The World •:*¨¨*:•

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
I can't even imagine.....
oh, wait...this is a death hoax forum, anything's possible, lol. 

Seriously though......did they truly ask this of the estate? 
As if sharing the same ex-wife isn't odd enough........
please.... :bowdown:

Where's the L.O.V.E.?

I do not know if to believe what the tabloids say.... :icon_rolleyes: Michael made ​​us understand how to behave..... :icon_rolleyes:
but if this news is really true.... :icon_rolleyes:....Michael does not certainly be happy.... :icon_neutral:  all very strange   :confused: :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
Randy Jackson is 50 years old, there are many typos on the Jackson's family news lately, lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

i am not sure if age has any real relevance to the news story anyway unless they are trying to point out that these are supposed to be grown men and not children. :icon_e_sad:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Why still this biased opinion about Jermaine? Have you learned anything the last 3 years?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@Souza

I respect everyones opinions and beliefs in this forum and I am here to connect with like minded people who care and love Michael Jackson allthough we all might not share the same opinions or beliefs.

I do not believe Michael Jackson faked his death to do a movie or to prove a point.
I believe that he is physical dead but might come back or we come to him depending on how you look at things.
The only reason for me to believe he faked his death was to save his life and get the truth out and this is what I am hoping.

So I tend to look at things from that point of view but I also take in the considirations to all of what you believe in here.
Because I am not closed to the idea that he might have faked his death.

So from what I have learned from these 2 years (for me) is that maybe I can't trust Jermaine or Randy as I thought I could because prior to all this mess I did. But I do and always will trust in Paris Jackson (and Prince and Blanket) because they were with their Father and know things we dont and they have probably seen and heard things we havent while they were with Michael and I can see how much they love him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

bec

@Magic Love:
I believe that he is physical dead

Then you are on the wrong forum.

We are not going to speculate on or invent secret nefarious agendas of the Jackson Family based on shoddy reporting and creative journalism. Call it what you want, I am not going to allow comments like this on this board. We owe it to MJ to rise above such negative naivety.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions