MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

In an exclusive interview with ABC News, Katherine Jackson said she is "devastated" her grandchildren have been "taken away" from her and she's returning to Los Angeles to be reunited with them today.

"I am devastated that while I've been away, my grandchildren have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home," she said.

The 82-year-old Jackson family matriarch also addressed rumors concerning her whereabouts.

"There are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped," she said. "I am here today to let everybody to know that I am good and fine."

"My children would never do anything to me like that," she added.

Katherine Jackson said today's court ruling that made TJ Jackson the temporary guardian of Paris Michael, Prince Michael, and Prince Michael II was "based on a bunch of lies." She explained that her stay in Arizona at the Miraval Resort & Spa was a "short vacation and rest."

As for not calling her grandchildren for days, Katherine Jackson said, "One reason I didn't call is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

So she's doing an interview on nightline in 40 minutes or something ( 5 pm LA time or NY time I am not sure)
Yawn, its 1.40 am here and I am sooo tired, sometimes time differences sux!

Check back with ABCNews.com for Katherine Jackson's full statement, and watch her statement tonight on "Nightline."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

everlastinglove_MJ

"based on a bunch of lies." made me think of Front's "Blame it on the balony" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Reminds me of Joe Jackson on Larry King where he say "That's a bunch of ***bullsh*t"

And then he says "Thats a bunch of Jive"

It still doesn't explain why Katherine didn't tell the children what was going on...That's what we want to know....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

I am here today to let everybody to know...

Reminds me of They Don't Care About Us

I'm here to remind you
All I wanna say is that
They don't really care about us

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@2good2btrue:
It still doesn't explain why Katherine didn't tell the children what was going on...That's what we want to know....

Speak for yourself. I don't want to know that. What gives us the right to know? What gives us the right to speculate that she didn't? What do we care if she did or she didn't? What business is it of ours? Why don't we worry about our own lives instead of casting judgement and scrutiny on the lives of other people?

There are lessons being taught here...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"based on a bunch of lies." made me think of Front's "Blame it on the balony" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I agree Bec. I cant imagine Katherine leaving, and not telling the children where she was going. she loves them as she loved Michael. My take on it is.. The children didnt know about "The Letter".  It was posted in paris's twitter, that someone mentioned it to her,,, she saw the letter,, then she sees the part about Katherine having a stroke, took it the wrong way,, ranted about it to uncle randy,, apologized, wanted to speak to grandma, that didnt happen,, then it all got blown out of proportion by twitter, fans, non fans, media, tab asses,, then you have the brothers tryin to make it up to the kids,,, kids go to their concert.. then they all try to go to calabasas home, TJ is all up in arms,, gets the kids all up in arms,, confrontations,, still no word from grandma... tsk tsk,, more tab asses and media reports, blowin it up, speculating...... IT IS  a CIRCUS.  its just sad to me. too much publicity, too much of noone knowing whats really going on......and i dont know if i think MJ is involved, around or even knows of this....i personally cant believe he would want this stuff out there in the public,,, i thought he loved his privacy.

so much for miss katherine's rest and relaxation.................... :Pulling_hair:
Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 08:50:50 PM by mjselfsweet
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I think it is counterintuitive to think that Mrs. Jackson would NOT give her grandchildren a "heads up" on her whereabouts--providing--she knew where she was headed ahead of time.  Michael has always spoken very kindly of his mother--the bond between them appears very strong.  Those kids have been in the best of hands and I don't for a minute think anything has changed in that regard.

Too bad that has been so quickly forgotten by some of his "fans".  :/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Transcript of Katherine Jackson's Statement to ABC News:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  at the end of the statement...

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest.

We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow. ...  :suspect:  umm okay

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense. So I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

ABC Excerpt

My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine. But I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them, but they are fine.

When I read this, I thought it was weird that she said nephew. TJ is Michael's nephew, and if Michael wrote this script for Katherine and they went over the lines together, she may have automatically said nephew because Michael may have said "Make sure to talk about my nephew TJ" or something like that. I might be reading too much into that slip up lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Hold fast to dreams, for if dreams die, life is a broken winged bird that cannot fly." ~ Lanston Hughes

I just watched Nightline which showed part of the interview, strange indeed. Katherine was reading from a 'script', with Janet helping out once when she lost her place reading. After saying my nephew, she stopped and laughed, seemed nervous. I kind of felt bad for her. Definitely sounds like MJ wrote it. For a moment it looked like Janet was trying not to smile.  :suspect:

It ends with her saying, So I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home. And i'm thinking, sounds to be written by MJ...   I am on my way home?  :icon_eek:
Last Edit: July 25, 2012, 11:16:21 PM by mindseye
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

bec

Just for reference:

Hello, I'm Katherine Jackson, and there are rumors going around about me that I have been kidnapped and held against my will.

I am here today to let everybody know that I am fine and I am here with my children, and my children would never do a thing to me like that, holding me against my will. It's very stupid for people to think that.

But anyway, I am devastated that while I've been away, that my children, my grandchildren, have been taken away from me, and I'm coming home to see about that, also.

So I spoke to my grandson, TJ, last night, that I left there to be in charge of my children -- and I never leave home without leaving them with instructions of who to stay there with them, the nanny and all of them -- and someone had let go the cook, the nanny, and also the housekeepers. I don't know who did that but they don't have that power and they shouldn't have done it.

And now, the people are saying they are there with nothing to eat. I am sure they have something to eat but it's probably not healthy because the cook is not there.

But since I have also been away, my guardianship, which I just said, my children, have been taken away from me, my guardianship has been taken away from me. And, but, I spoke to my grandson TJ and also I spoke to Prince and Paris last night and told him I would be home today and they're waiting for me to come.

And I told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign for guardianship. ... I don't know who instructed him to do that -- but that's what, but he wanted me to come home before that happened, but the ruling in court today was about the guardianship and I think it was based on a bunch of lies, but I have a good idea who's doing that and who's behind that.

But I am grateful for my children that they saw that I needed rest and they wanted to take me away for a while, just a short vacation and rest up. But one thing I have to say ... that I'm here at Miraval. They have taken good care of me and have made sure that I got the rest that I needed.

One reason I haven't called is I just gave up my phone and I didn't want to have any phone calls while I was here.

My assistant, Janice Smith, have been calling back home to see how things were going and she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine. But I was still thinking about the children and I still worry about them, but they are fine.

Before I left, as I said, I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away -- but I know that ... I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this, I will be on my way home.

I have to thank Miraval again for taking very good care of me and making sure I got good rest.

We don't get much -- we saw an electric show because it was lightening and we saw a rainbow.

I had a very good time here -- and if anyone wants to rest I think they should come here.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense. So I want to say goodbye and I am on my way home.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

My mom just called me and said that she saw the video of Mrs. Katherine Jackson giving the statement...I'm glad I didn't see it because she said that Katherine seemed really upset and sad. :( May God bless all their hearts.... :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

bec

wait...

and she had been keeping in contact with my nephew, I mean my grandson, and he says everything is going fine.

... TJ is MJ's nephew.

Before I left, as I said, I put everything in order with the appropriate people to take care of my children for me and it's really bad to hear that what's going on at home, and the children have been taken away -- but I know that ... I'll get there in time to get them back. And after I finish this, I will be on my way home.
ah yes, I see what you mean mindseye.

Because there's a lot of lies that have been put out there and I am going home to straighten them out and this kind of stuff doesn't make sense.
:icon_twisted:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions