it kinda evolved from MJ being in debt, to MJ being in debt and danger and that HD was brought in place for damage control (whch i dont believe) we were just theorising and we've drifted from the article, and it bought about interesting conversations. however i'm sorry we digressed, it wasnt deliberate.

if anyone cares to continue discussion, i suppose we can in 'off topic' but if momentum is lost and the moment is past, thats cool.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

~Souza~

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
it kinda evolved from MJ being in debt, to MJ being in debt and danger and that HD was brought in place for damage control (whch i dont believe) we were just theorising and we've drifted from the article, and it bought about interesting conversations. however i'm sorry we digressed, it wasnt deliberate.

if anyone cares to continue discussion, i suppose we can in 'off topic' but if momentum is lost and the moment is past, thats cool.

No, not in off topic, just a new thread. It IS an important discussion, now buried in a TMZ article which makes it hard to find again later, or for new people searching for information.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well this finally confirms that Michael is worth more dead than alive, well done Michael you are a clever man.

but if a BAM makes sales / the product of MJ sky rocket thru the roof even further, then that might turn this phrase on its head

michael is worth more alive than a legend is when he is dead.... or such....

LOL...

oooh, I like that.  May I quote you in the future?  "Michael Jackson is worth more alive than dead"   :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions