~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7/25/2012 9:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

BREAKING NEWS

Katherine Jackson is challenging the court ruling that temporarily stripped her of guardianship of Michael Jackson's children -- and claiming she never wanted TJ Jackson to step into the role ... despite court documents stating otherwise.

In a taped segment for ABC's "Nightline" ... Katherine read prepared comments from a notebook, and said -- "Their ruling in court today was about the guardianship, and I think it was based on a bunch of lies. But I have a good idea who's doing that ... who's behind it."

Katherine went on to say she spoke to TJ last night and "told him it wasn't necessary for him to go down and sign up for guardianship, but I don't know who instructed him to do that ... 'cause he wanted me to come home before that happened."

It's a strange statement because Katherine seems to be acknowledging she knew TJ was going to file for guardianship ... but not before she got home.

In fact, as we reported earlier, TJ stated in court docs that Katherine "supported" him taking steps to protect Michael's kids.

The whole TV segment seemed almost like a hostage situation as Katherine was surrounded by Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Rebbie's daughter and, for some reason, the marketing director for the Tucson spa where Katherine's been for more than a week. A local news reporter was in the room, but was not allowed to ask questions.

As for leaving Prince, Paris, and Blanket alone in L.A. -- Katherine claimed she left instructions about who was to take care of them while she was gone ... though she didn't name anyone specifically.

The 82-year old also said during her absence her assistant had been keeping in touch with her grandchildren -- and that she didn't personally call "because I just gave up my phone. I didn't want to have any phone calls."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

...Katherine was surrounded by Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Rebbie's daughter and, for some reason, the marketing director for the Tucson spa where Katherine's been for more than a week.

Product placement  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~Topic starter

...Katherine was surrounded by Janet, Jermaine, Rebbie, Rebbie's daughter and, for some reason, the marketing director for the Tucson spa where Katherine's been for more than a week.

Product placement  :icon_lol:

:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Real life fake thriller soap.....
Kids Home Alone?
Eat This.... :thjajaja121:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2AitTPI5U0[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

I think it's funny that Jacksons answer one question but always leave another question unanswered, so speculations/rumors/lies can run wild.
She doesn't name who she left in charge. And always more controversy--did or did not TJ know he wasn't to sign the guardianship paper?  :icon_e_confused: :icon_lol:

"I think I know who did that."  Michael?   :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 01:41:00 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Of course she left someone to take care of the kids! For God's sake she raised 2 family generations of kids, how would anyone sane in the brain think that she could have been that irresponsible as to leave the kids all by themselves! And since when isn't she allowed to leave for 10 days without her cellphone? Jeez!
Quote from: TMZ
[...]Katherine read prepared comments from a notebook,[...]
From a SCRIPT maybe?  :icon_lol:
Quote from: TMZ
[...] and claiming she never wanted TJ Jackson to step into the role [...]
Ah ok, so he stepped into a role!  :suspect: because it's ONLY a MOVIE!?  :icon_lol: :icon_lol:
Quote from: Katherine Jackson
[...]"Their ruling in court today was about the guardianship, and I think it was based on a bunch of lies. But I have a good idea who's doing that ... who's behind it."[...]
Or as Front put it succintly: "Blame it on the BALONEY!"  :icon_e_wink: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Product placement :icon_lol:
:thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:
What's so funny !??  :icon_geek:
Hoax-sponsors also need to make a livin', don't they?  :icon_geek:  :thjajaja121:
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:17:27 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Well, this just made our evening news but the report says that TJ has custody over the children due to Katherines absence. 

They're calling it a "custody battle"  And they are reporting on "The Jackson family Circus"  .

I've heard that Debbie Rowe is getting ready to pounce on those kids.....
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 02:58:38 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Get ready for the next chapter. Throw in Diana Ross, other wannabe fathers. :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile

Simpa, yes, just think of all the new customers this resort is going to get now!  How much would you have to pay to get your business advertised on national TV? ;D

MJ is not only pioneering film and taking it to the next level, he's pioneering advertising! :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
@MJonmind: YEP! MJ re-writes History of Showbiz!  :michael-jackson:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Your Post makes my heart break in to pieces   :'( NOT EVERYTHING is a Hoax!!!!
 Ms Katherine is a 82 years old woman. :smiley_abuv: And I think she really did have a mini-stroke, that's why she had to read from a paper.

Poor Poor Katherine Jackson my heart goes out to you, it's never easy to get old :'(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

~Souza~Topic starter

Ms Katherine is a 82 years old woman. :smiley_abuv: And I think she really did have a mini-stroke, that's why she had to read from a paper.

Poor Poor Katherine Jackson my heart goes out to you, it's never easy to get old :'(

Katherine looked and sounded FINE. Can we stop this BS about her health? She is an 82 year old woman who has to remember her script, of course she needs a paper. She is nothing different from other people her age. In fact, she seems to be much more energetic than my grandfather, who is 3 years younger and also did not have a mini stroke. Katherine simply knows her memory is not what it was 30-40 years ago and wanted to make sure she wouldn't miss anything, so she used the notes. Stop the stroke BS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Katherine looked and sounded FINE. Can we stop this BS about her health? She is an 82 year old woman who has to remember her script, of course she needs a paper. She is nothing different from other people her age. In fact, she seems to be much more energetic than my grandfather, who is 3 years younger and also did not have a mini stroke. Katherine simply knows her memory is not what it was 30-40 years ago and wanted to make sure she wouldn't miss anything, so she used the notes. Stop the stroke BS.

Souza you misunderstood My post. I'm on Katherine side. What I meant was,just because she read from a paper.
Doesn't mean it's a script she read. it's because of her lost of memory. And I think it's very ok, katherine is after all 82. And like I said not verything is a Hoax.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Love lives forever~

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Souza you misunderstood My post. I'm on Katherine side. What I meant was,just because she read from a paper.
Doesn't mean it's a script she read. it's because of her lost of memory. And I think it's very ok, katherine is after all 82. And like I said not verything is a Hoax.

I can only repeat what I already said in another thread:

Seriously....I don´t get it....if you all believed in the family supporting the hoax and giving clues over the past three years, why are you NOW jumpfing ship? Does that make sense to you at all if you look back on what you have seen, heard and learned in the past three years?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Here are some thoughts. In one of the YT hoax videos, an “insider” Q & A video created by, maybe, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (anyone remember?), it was stated that one of the signs to look for regarding the hoax nearing its end (or BAM time) is that the executors will step down.               

So in the past couple of weeks, MJ’s siblings presented a letter challenging the positions of the executors. At the same time, Katherine basically went into hiding, away from “phones and computers” or, in other words, away from means in which the executors and their affiliates could attempt to harass, manipulate, control, and threaten her with taking away the personal allowance provided to her in the will unless she gets her kids in line. (And correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s my understanding that there’s legal stipulation in place whereby if Katherine challenges the will, she automatically forfeits her personal allowance.)                                   

Enter TJ. Not one who receives a personal allowance from the will and not a sibling who could be potentially maligned (however baseless) as seeking money from the will. In short, the executors have no leverage with TJ. (Actually, outside of Katherine, the executors have minimal leverage with anyone who assumes  guardianship of the kids).                             

Back to Katherine. Now that TJ has been appointed as the kid’s guardian, Katherine is now free to return home to LA, i.e., out of hiding. Katherine is also free to once again communicate with her grandchildren. Regarding the lack of communication with her grandchildren in the days after the letter was publicized, if the executors have control such that they are basically able to order security to prevent MJ’s children from going somewhere (even out of state) with their aunt and uncles and/or bar these key relatives from the kids' home, then it is reasonable for Katherine to have chosen not to speak to the kids for a time in order to avoid having them be pawns in the hands of the executors.                     

It’s all pretty brilliant plotting, really.  :icon_e_wink: Now if the media would simply focus on investigating the content of the will instead of spinning stories about the Jacksons seeking money . . .
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 07:56:36 AM by starchild
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

Here are some thoughts. In one of the YT hoax videos, an “insider” Q & A video created by, maybe, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login (anyone remember?), it was stated that one of the signs to look for regarding the hoax nearing its end (or BAM time) is that the executors will step down.               

So in the past couple of weeks, MJ’s siblings presented a letter challenging the positions of the executors. At the same time, Katherine basically went into hiding, away from “phones and computers” or, in other words, away from means in which the executors and their affiliates could attempt to harass, manipulate, control, and threaten her with taking away the personal allowance provided to her in the will unless she gets her kids in line. (And correct me if I’m wrong, but it’s my understanding that there’s legal stipulation in place whereby if Katherine challenges the will, she automatically forfeits her personal allowance.)                                   

Enter TJ. Not one who receives a personal allowance from the will and not a sibling who could be potentially maligned (however baseless) as seeking money from the will. In short, the executors have no leverage with TJ. (Actually, outside of Katherine, the executors have minimal leverage with anyone who assumes  guardianship of the kids).                             

Back to Katherine. Now that TJ has been appointed as the kid’s guardian, Katherine is now free to return home to LA, i.e., out of hiding. Katherine is also free to once again communicate with her grandchildren. Regarding the lack of communication with her grandchildren in the days after the letter was publicized, if the executors have control such that they are basically able to order security to prevent MJ’s children from going somewhere (even out of state) with their aunt and uncles and/or bar these key relatives from the kids' home, then it is reasonable for Katherine to have chosen not to speak to the kids for a time in order to avoid having them be pawns in the hands of the executors.                     

It’s all pretty brilliant plotting, really.  :icon_e_wink: Now if the media would simply focus on investigating the content of the will instead of spinning stories about the Jacksons seeking money . . .

YEP, Vacation over, time  to get back to work!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions