You would think that people would stop to wonder why Janet would even be involved in this so called plot in the first place. She is certainly capable of making her own money  :icon_rolleyes: Not to mention that all this drama is supposedly going on while the brothers are on the UNITY tour.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sorry, but what are you guys saying? It sounds to me as if you're believing this week's Jackson 'news' to be true. What's all this about Michael getting his kids back, or the estate getting their hands on the kids. If you believe Michael is alive then all the rest is 'baloney'! Seriously, don't get sucked in!

too many people here are taking it seriously / literally. its incredibly dissapointing. we out of all people should know better.

this is TMZ... who feeds TMZ... nothing has changed. this is just another chapter in the SAME hoax....

i don't get why people are seperating the two, as fact and fiction... it's all the same 'hoaxy' formula?

do they really think media outlets, (such as TMZ) get updated so squickly abotu personal / financial / family situations, this frequently, with so such detail.

it's all smoke and mirrors

:th_bravo: to the Jacksons, thanks for the entertainment!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
The "fans" don't surprise me... it's the general public who are emotionally un-involved that does. They ought to be able to smell something off with this. Their judgement isn't clouded by emotion and preconceived notions. They pretend "not to care" and yet they are being inundated with stories from the media... they are TOLD to care and so they do, they just aren't conscious of it. If they would wake up and realize that what's being reported is nonsense, the world would be a better place.

This is how MJ is going to "save" the world.

I understand what you are saying bec.
But: if not even the fans (let alone hoaxers) understand what is going on, then how in the world would the general public be able and willing to see through all that?

I agree with RK:

Deep deep stupor is gonna require a massive shock to wake up from.  I'm not expecting the masses to wake up till they see MJ in front of their own eyes alive and well.

And I agree with you bec:

This is how MJ is going to "save" the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

curls

..... do they really think media outlets, (such as TMZ) get updated so squickly abotu personal / financial / family situations, this frequently, with so such detail.

And seriously, if any of this was actually true, do they really think that the Jackson's, especially with all the media history regarding MJ and his lack of privacy, would be so co-operative with tabloid 'journalists' as to write provocative public tweets, to film supposed 'fights', to provide photos, he said, she said, no he didn't, yes she did, walk out of interviews in tears and anger etc etc, the list goes on.  No, if any of this were actually true they would, and could, have kept it private until there was something definite and newsworthy to report.

This is all allegorical IMO, Katherine is now being portrayed by some as 'the victim', but this is nowhere near the truth. Now who does that remind us of?
Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 11:35:03 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@curls:

Ooo oo pick me pick me! Reminds me of MJ!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

LOL Bec - you can have a star for your sticker chart!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Yay! A star. Is it a lucky star like in Moonwalker?

I will have to think about my wish...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

curls

I was thinking a piddly little thing like I use in school, but yay, a lucky Moonwalker star would be much better! I don't imagine you'll have to think too hard what to wish for!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions