Hi! I'm new to the forum, so please forgive me if it's been mentioned before/or posted in the wrong place!

Michael himself has said that his kids are THE most important thing in his life, would he really leave people in charge of their future to people he didn't trust or like (according to the media) I personally don't think so!

All here believe that Michael is still alive, and is possible that he is running his finances from his own trust, is it possible that a situation is being manufactured? (e.g. we are being led to believe the Jackson family are unable to stay as guardians for whatever reason) and that the estate will take over care (at some point), going full circle back to Michael's care (the trust).

The Jackson family is a large one with lots of youngsters, I cant believe that Michael's 3 children are such an extra strain to care for !! all the reports would suggest that they are great kids! I also think that the family is going along with this plan, even if it means being portrayed at the 'bad guy' for the moment. They are family after all, I would all i could to protect my own. Sadly though, if this is the case i don't think MJ will ever return to the spotlight  :-\

Lets 'keep watchin' to find out is this scenario works out
Your thoughts on this please? thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I would really appreciate some input from expert hoaxers - or am i alone :smiley-vault-misc-150: :smiley-vault-misc-150:?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Today i had this crazy idea :

what if we consider the will left by MJ is a Fake from "the bad guys, whoever they are" Katherine gets guardianship of the kids. Maybe MJ had no weapon had that time to stop it.
Let's think the "bad guy" knew they would find a way to say Katherine is not able anymore, or hope she dies soon, or whatever.
Now let's say "making Katherine disappear so she officially loses guardianship, free the kids from this guardianship and put them back in the jackson family hands BEFORE the bad guys find a way to get guardianship.

That would be good move to put MJ's kids in younger and maybe safer hands, because although i respect Mrs Jackson, i also keep in mind she is 82, maybe frail health or maybe guilible with growing old, and just "old" which means if she dies before the kids are independants...

I always wondered why MJ would give guardianship to the oldest one, though he loves his mom, i always thought he would have think about a choice that wuold last. So i wonder maybe this guardianship was given to Mrs Jackson on purpose ?

Just my opinion i hope Jacksons don't get mad at me lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do not push the carebear in the nettles

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

thank you whatyourheartsays! Interesting points... every opinion is appreciated :-*  I just cant help thinking that the legal side of things must be covered by someone - it cant be done alone, can it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

I believe MJ controls the Estate through Branca and McClain--should he actually exist. Branca n McClain "produced" the Michael album and approved the footage and marketing of TII, and both had MJ's hand all throughout it. I don't really see a way for MJ to have such total control of that and everything else coming out of the Estate the past 3 years without them being in on it and functioning under orders.

I think this is all 100% theater and we are to gain nothing from it except validation for all correct theories up until this point. If you are new to this it is supposed to make you notice the discrepancies and hopefully remind you of the articles run in 2010 and 2011 pertaining to Murray and the upcoming criminal trial and also jog your memory back to 2003-05 and everything MJ had to endure at that time. The real purpose of this live theater media production, in my opinion, is to get even with the press. TA's-Tabloid Associates, the "journalists" who print salacious lies and untruths in order to sell a story. Not one member of the media right now has noticed any of these discrepancies, questioned any of the details, looked further into the statements, analyzed the story from another angle/seek an alternative opinion, or verified their sources. Because if they had, they would find out none of this is real and not to mention, if they did any research on their stories what so ever, they would also realize that MJ is not dead. Bam.

So the media is gonna eat it in a big way. They are being played for fools right now. We are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Don't believe a word of what you hear in "the news". The Jacksons only let us see what they want us to see and MJ is in control.

Already he has proven that the media finds it perfectly alright to assume Paris is creating a drama scene or being a brat or even downright accuse her of lying, yet in 2003-05 the Chandler boys behavior and credibility was never called into question and MJ's defense was vilified for attempting to do so.

He will be back. That is the other shoe to drop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

agree. branca and McClain are good guys and are in on it
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

thanks guys for your thoughts.  I just cant see any other reason for the recent events to occur, as why would there be a fight over guardianship at all if Michael is still alive? What do you think?  :confused:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Michael can't really be seen at the moment for obvious reasons....I guess it could have been a slight hiccup in the plans...or didnt go quite as it was supposed to.

Katherine did tell the children............she is not incompetent.

Most of this drama is to stir up more media attention and to keep Michaels name in the spotlight.  Katherine could have been set at some point.....by who, I can't say.

But I do know that the security guards, Trent Jackson and co are all working for the estate. 

Maybe this is plan B that TJ is to become the permanent Guardian. (as a backup just in case)

If katherine died suddenly, the guardianship of PPB could be contested, and it is a better idea to keep it within the  Jackson family....MJ was always afraid his children would be kidnapped for ransom.........
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

If this was real and the will was real and KJ was unable to perform duties of guardian, custody of the children would be going directly to Diana Ross, as per the LEGAL document stipulates. If this were being contested, then the will would be coming under scrutiny by being challenged.

Hence... it's all bullshit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thank you for bringing up this topic.

I agree with Bec - Branca and McClain have to be in on this. And Michael is running the show. He has always been in control and has always been more powerful than people seem to think he is.

Never before have we seen the Jackson's fight in public...have we? We've had the historical Jermaine jealousy (allegedly) and the LaToya's damaging comments under the pressure of her ex husband (allegedly). But we've not seen a public display like we've seen and they all have been in the spotlight a long, long, time. Nope - IMO this is deliberate on the part of the Jacksons and the media's credibility is going to be called into question.

I can't wait.

Blessings

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

bec

You I just thought of something.

The media may have every idea that the Jackson's "fight" is not real. They may know full well that the Jacksons are doing it for attention and yet they are STILL selling it because #1 they know it $ell$, and #2 they hate MJ and the Jacksons SO much that they LOVE to make them look like fools in the news. What they don't realize is that MJ is in control and has the ultimate wild card up his sleeve<--- he's NOT DEAD.

Without being aware of that wild card, what the media doesn't realize is that THIS time, the truth WILL come out, and it will come out in a way that no one will be able to ignore, and they will be left holding the bag and looking like the shady, sleezey, inaccurate assholes that they are.
Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 09:09:47 PM by bec
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions