MJonmind

Simpa
Also have you guys listened to what is said in the advertisement they show before TMZ-video starts?
Something about "keeping up with..." and "the FUTURE is here", "the sky is the limit"
Like you mean Total Recall (recall 3 years worth!)?  He says, "Get in", and "fasten your seatbelt".  For some crazy ride! :errrr: :icon_e_biggrin:

Bec
Which, @Aussie, in the same spirit but now totally off topic, if you listen to all of Michael's songs and KNOW that he a) never writes about sex, and b) is never referring to a love interest, you can start to understand what he is really saying in his songs.

"Makin love til it's dawn" is NOT about sex. It's about tending his hoaxers til bamsday.

"Lemme move ya lemme soothe ya, til the break of dawn n you know it's true"

Love that about MJ. Ok done being off topic, back to The Jacksons, Reality Season II...

You are absolutely right, 1000%!  I've also felt that way listening to many of his songs.  You can take any of the songs! Genius layers, speaking different things to different people for different situations!

A tiny example, "Keep it in the closet", is exactly what the police did.  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

SimPatty:
Then the one about "the FUTURE is here"...reminded me of Front's "The moMMent of NOW"
and the last one with 'the sky"...well Michael used to sat that a lot...

Yeah makes me think the same. :icon_e_wink:

Bad lyrics:

"Well They Say The Sky's
The Limit

And To Me That's Really True
But My Friend You Have
Seen Nothing
Just Wait 'Til I Get Through . . ."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Which, @Aussie, in the same spirit but now totally off topic, if you listen to all of Michael's songs and KNOW that he a) never writes about sex, and b) is never referring to a love interest, you can start to understand what he is really saying in his songs.

bec, do you know what I love about MJ? Because he has given us this hoax, I have many new MJ albums! I do hear things a lot differently since I discovered hoax last August. (yay, nearly hoaxy anniversary for me) I am hearing for the first time, what MJ is really saying, even though I have thrashed my cd's and sang a long with them thousands of times.

"Makin love til it's dawn" is NOT about sex. It's about tending his hoaxers til bamsday.

Agree 100% - Let me take you on a cruise.... and he ain't talking about a boat!  :icon_razz:

It's why I ADORE invincible so much, its so hoaxy. Almost every song on album. Love it.

Since last August - all music since BAD I am now actually hearing properly. It was already amazing, but now its just uber genius!

I will end it there, and get back on topic, before I get a slap on wrist for being OT - Sorry just excited to find someone who agrees that whatever happens is about Katherine...

Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 01:27:06 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Grace

Was this already posted?  :icon_rr:

"They would never do this."

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN-mW9rGF0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

bec, do you know what I love about MJ? Because he has given us this hoax, I have many new MJ albums! I do hear things a lot differently since I discovered hoax last August. (yay, nearly hoaxy anniverdary for me) I am hearing for the first time, what MJ is really saying, even though I have thrashed my cd's and sang a long with them thousands of times.

Agree 100% - Let me take you on a cruise.... and he ain't talking about a boat!  :icon_razz:

It's why I ADORE invincible so much, its so hoaxy. Almost every song on album. Love it.

Since last August - all music since BAD I am now actually hearing properly. It was already amazing, but now its just uber genius!

I will end it there, and get back on topic, before I get a slap on wrist for being OT - Sorry just excited to find someone who agrees that whatever happens is about Katherine...

Just saying AustralianMJbeliever, I remember when you joined this website 1 year ago, and I just think that it is beautiful that someone like you who joined the hoax really late, have so much faith!!! I agree with everything you says, a lot of time, I think the same as you! Everytime I see a new headline, I know it is FOR THE SHOW, so I always take every news from the Jackson as a development in the hoax, nothing more, nothing less. I have never losed hope since july 2009 (I started beLIEving 2 weeks after june 25th), and I'm still on the hoax train without never loosing hope and I will continue to be...  ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@ Julia. How beautiful for you to say that. Thank you  :bearhug: and thank you for your PM  :icon_e_smile:

You know what? I did join "late" 2 years into DH, because a) I DIDN'T LOOK, b) I was focused on other things / having a baby / having a baby who was ill, etc and c) I had my head buried in sand big time! But as soon as I DID LOOK - I couldn't deny the irrefutable.

It's not me who is amazing because I have such strong faith. It's the hoax and the way it is designed that really if you watch, hear and think, leaves you know choice but to conclude he is alive.

It is not burdensome for me. It is not agonizing. It doesnt frustrate me. I simply just love it and am soooooooooo happy that I finally arrived here.

Better late then never huh?

Mwah to you  :bearhug:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal