MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Jermaine Jackson promises ... the Jackson family war is coming to an end ... he's just not sure when.

Jermaine made the proclamation at a concert in Saratoga, CA this weekend -- while performing with his brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie.
"We are a family ... sometime it seems to get complicated."

Jermaine continued, "We're ONE ... the Jackson family is one. We are one family and we WILL heal, I promise you."

Of course, Jermaine wasn't just talking to the fans .. his mother Katherine and MJ's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket were all in the audience ...though sources tell us it didn't seem like the kids were very amused by the speech.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Jermaine is right when he says they will heal. Maybe they will heal when Michael Jackson comes back from the dead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

his mother Katherine and MJ's kids Prince, Paris and Blanket were all in the audience ...though sources tell us it didn't seem like the kids were very amused by the speech.

TMZ and their comments ...       
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"...it seems to get complicated"

Yes...and things aren't always what they seem to be  :icon_e_wink:

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

I like the emphasis on "ONE" it reminds me of UNO.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Things seem to get complicated...

I like that. Things in family at the moment are only perceived to be complicated, but really arent.

Tsk tsk to the hoaxers and non believers who are making a whole lot of assumptions based on things that only 'seem' to be complicated.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
"We Will heal" has two readings:
1. Emphasizing the word "Will" (fake will).
2. We will heal the world (Michael Jackson's word).
Just thinking out loud.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

suspicious mind

ummm seems like i remember i think at the end of american dream the scene is on the victory tour right? seems like michael makes some kind of speech about family , yada yada victory so on.  was that something that in deed happened on that tour that he made that speech? is it somewhere where we could view it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Adi

Of course, Jermaine wasn't just talking to the fans ..

Of course not......he was talking to the hoaxers as well  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

ummm seems like i remember i think at the end of american dream the scene is on the victory tour right? seems like michael makes some kind of speech about family , yada yada victory so on.  was that something that in deed happened on that tour that he made that speech? is it somewhere where we could view it?

Here ya go, starting at 2:50.  He sure can dance good similar to MJ, but he sure doesn't seem to talk much like him.
Do you guys know if MJ had a hand in writing the script for this movie?  I know this actor passed away (I hear) which is sad.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XgmzHa9lhY[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

Do you guys know if MJ had a hand in writing the script for this movie?  I know this actor passed away (I hear) which is sad.
I know Jermaine and then wife Margaret Maldonado worked on it. I read it in her book on line at Jetzi's. I think I remember reading it being based loosely on Katherine's biography. and that  Michael's permission was needed. I guess we will never know how much of a hand [if any] MJ had in this as all we have to go on is what is in print regarding it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael started as a child  to do with the music industry and the showbiz. The hatred of his growing success has not spared even some members of his family (a few family members exempt). All have always pointed to his money, not caring about his problems and his moods .At the last trial against the family Arvizo his family had paid attention to him and comfort ... but just apparently for the cameras , because the event was of importance for global media and  was a good advertisement for those who feel inferior and frustrated  . He did everything to protect his children from these hungry sharks trusting people with economic and financial capacity as current executors of the estate . The further exclusion of sharks is now degenerating into squabbles with serious mental and physical abuse which is a shame to the whole world to understand that money does not look in face nor grandchildren and brothers neither sisters and parents ...what  is only willing to do anything for the money ... even to trample basic but very important as the feelings between aunt and nephew or son and mother... and shameful that this also happens with such ease in front the eyes of cameras ready to send abuse broadcast all over the world ... my prayer is one ... michael please stop all this is now ...before things escalate and someone gets hurt even more ... this is it ... this is really it!  i love you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Grace

"We are a family ... sometime it seems to get complicated."

Jermaine continued, "We're ONE ... the Jackson family is one. We are one family and we WILL heal, I promise you."

Of course, Jermaine wasn't just talking to the fans ..

"The adverb sometime (one word) means "at an indefinite or unstated time in the future."
The phrase some time (two words) means "a period of time."
The adverb sometimes (one word) means "occasionally, now and then."

One will - not a faked and a right one?
At an indefinite or unstated time in the future it seems to get complicated.
But it is not complicated. It just seems to get complicated.

Heads up. Thank you Jermaine.
Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 01:55:20 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Michael started as a child  to do with the music industry and the showbiz. The hatred of his growing success has not spared even some members of his family (a few family members exempt). All have always pointed to his money, not caring about his problems and his moods .At the last trial against the family Arvizo his family had paid attention to him and comfort ... but just apparently for the cameras , because the event was of importance for global media and  was a good advertisement for those who feel inferior and frustrated  . He did everything to protect his children from these hungry sharks trusting people with economic and financial capacity as current executors of the estate . The further exclusion of sharks is now degenerating into squabbles with serious mental and physical abuse which is a shame to the whole world to understand that money does not look in face nor grandchildren and brothers neither sisters and parents ...what  is only willing to do anything for the money ... even to trample basic but very important as the feelings between aunt and nephew or son and mother... and shameful that this also happens with such ease in front the eyes of cameras ready to send abuse broadcast all over the world ... my prayer is one ... michael please stop all this is now...before things escalate and someone gets hurt even more ... this is it ... this is really it!  i love you

There is a lot of assumptions being made in this post IMO....and attacks/unfounded accusations against any of the Jacksons will not be tolerated on this forum.

Things aren't always what they seem...

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

QUEEN

HI ALL New Girl In Town

I think Jermaine talks easy about things but doesn't see how he runs things in terms of his views about the family. He's always on both sides without much thought he goes where the wind blows.

QUEEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions