No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"...it seems to get complicated"

Yes...and things aren't always what they seem to be  :icon_e_wink:

With L.O.V.E. always.

Great film !!!!  :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

QUEEN

Yes very new but I know all there is 2 know about MJ and Family.

QUEEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

QUEEN

I wouldn't be so sure... lol. Welcome to the nuthouse.

@popisdead: Jackson family bashing is IN NO WAY allowed on this forum, no matter which family member. Consider this a warning.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

QUEEN

Oh well I am to mature for that I have no time for hating.

QUEEN that name means something to me.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

QUEEN

Sorry I thought that comemt was meant for ME....Oh thanks for the welcoming : )

QUEEN
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Without the Jackson family, we wouldn't have our Michael!

L.O.V.E you Jacksons!!  :smiley_abuv:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
We are one...from the Lion King 2 soundtrack....beautiful lyrics:

As you go through life you'll see
There is so much that we
Don't understand

And the only thing we know
Is that things don't always go
The way we planned

But you'll see everyday
That we'll never turn away
When it seems all your dreams come undone

We will stand by your side
Filled with hope and filled with pride
We are more than we are
We are one

If theres so much I must be
Can't I still just be me
The way i am?

Can I trust in my own heart
Or am i just one part
Of some big plan?

Even those who are gone
Are with us as we go on
Your jouney has only begun

Tears of pain tears of joy
One thing nothing can destroy
Is our pride deep inside
We are one

We are one you and I
We are like earth and sky
One family under the sun

All the wisdom to lead
All the courage that you need
You will find when you see
We are one

Read more: LION KING - WE ARE ONE LYRICS You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Copied from MetroLyrics.com
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh dearies....i love this forum from the bottom of my heart...love to share my opinion here...thank you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Uploaded with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Michael started as a child  to do with the music industry and the showbiz. The hatred of his growing success has not spared even some members of his family (a few family members exempt). All have always pointed to his money, not caring about his problems and his moods .At the last trial against the family Arvizo his family had paid attention to him and comfort ... but just apparently for the cameras , because the event was of importance for global media and  was a good advertisement for those who feel inferior and frustrated  . He did everything to protect his children from these hungry sharks trusting people with economic and financial capacity as current executors of the estate . The further exclusion of sharks is now degenerating into squabbles with serious mental and physical abuse which is a shame to the whole world to understand that money does not look in face nor grandchildren and brothers neither sisters and parents ...what  is only willing to do anything for the money ... even to trample basic but very important as the feelings between aunt and nephew or son and mother... and shameful that this also happens with such ease in front the eyes of cameras ready to send abuse broadcast all over the world ... my prayer is one ... michael please stop all this is now...before things escalate and someone gets hurt even more ... this is it ... this is really it!  i love you

There is a lot of assumptions being made in this post IMO....and attacks/unfounded accusations against any of the Jacksons will not be tolerated on this forum.

Things aren't always what they seem...

With L.O.V.E. always.

thanks for your suggestion...L.O.V.E. and blessing to you....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

QUEEN

I wouldn't be so sure... lol. Welcome to the nuthouse.

@popisdead: Jackson family bashing is IN NO WAY allowed on this forum, no matter which family member. Consider this a warning.

oh...ok souza...thanks to warning me...it seems i back at my youngest age when i was warned at elementary school...thank you to make me feel young again...i just shared my opinion ...I did not know that here the Jacksons were exempt from being criticized ... but even if they are doing something wrong? can you explain me why?i was ...am and i will be always on the side of the weak and those who can not defend themselves regardless of the surname that they  lead from the pope to the most poor man of the world...so i promise i will not criticize more the jackson here...for a reason i really don't know...but i wait for your explanation about this jacksons immunity... i hope this could not ruin our gracious comparison....love and blessings...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh...ok souza...thanks to warning me...it seems i back at my youngest age when i was warned at elementary school...thank you to make me feel young again...i just shared my opinion ...I did not know that here the Jacksons were exempt from being criticized ... but even if they are doing something wrong? can you explain me why?i was ...am and i will be always on the side of the weak and those who can not defend themselves regardless of the surname that they  lead from the pope to the most poor man of the world...so i promise i will not criticize more the jackson here...for a reason i really don't know...but i wait for your explanation about this jacksons immunity... i hope this could not ruin our gracious comparison....love and blessings...

I know your comments are to Souza, but just wanted to add a few thoughts. Hope you don't mind. In response to your post, please consider the following...

Jacksons doing something wrong? According to who? The Media? Oh, the same 'Media' who call MJ a pedophile?

MJ is'nt weak. He was victimsed because of his success, his race and his morals. Weak, is NOT something MJ is. I am not sure, if I am misunderstanding your intended thoughts, because I can see English is not your first Language. But if this is not a linguistic error and your intention IS to convey MJ is weak, then I can assure you that you are completely misguided here.

You may be confused about some of the things you are reading in the media in the past week. I can assure you that the Jacksons ARE NOT the enemy here and that things are not what they seem. Please be a little open minded and read some of the TMZ related threads on this forum for ideas on why these things are happening in the media. These crazy stories are all part of the plan. All part of the wonderful tapestry that make up this hoax.

MJ and his brothers (and possibly even the estate but that's JMO) all stand in the same corner of the boxing ring. The media / DA / Other evils are in the other corner.

All I can say, if you a) do more research and b) be open minded you will see and understand the bigger picture. All the best in your research and please be careful what you read.

Its not that the Jacksons are immune from being spoken negatively about... The point is that MUCH in fact most of what you read about the Jacksons as well as many many other celebrities is not true... SO then, WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE on things that are a lie...

Just remember the *same* media who say nasties about the Jacksons are the *same* media who call MJ a drug addict, boderline personality disorder, wacko jacko, pedo, etc etc... THEY ARE UNTRUSTWORTHY SOURCES!

Please be careful.

Blessings.

Last Edit: August 01, 2012, 06:09:46 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

I know your comments are to Souza, but just wanted to add a few thoughts. Hope you don't mind. In response to your post, please consider the following...

Jacksons doing something wrong? According to who? The Media? Oh, the same'Media' who call MJ a pedophile?

MJ is'nt weak. He was victimsed because of his success, his race and his morals. Weak, is NOT something MJ is. I am not sure, if I am misunderstanding your intended thoughts, because I can see English is not your first Language. But if this is not a linguistic error and your intention, is to convey MJ is weak, I can assure you that you are completely misguided here.

You may be confused about some of the things you are reading in the media in the past week. I can assure you that the Jacksons ARE NOT the enemy here and that things are not what they seem. Please be a little open minded and read some of the TMZ related threads on this forum for ideas on why these things are happening in the media. These craxy stories are all part of the plan. All part of the wonderful tapestry that make up this hoax.

MJ and his brothers (and possibly even the estate but that's JMO) all stand in the same corner of the boxing ring. The media / DA / Other evils are in the other corner.

All I can say, if you a) do more research and b) be open minded you will see and understand the bigger picture. All the best in your research and please be careful what you read.

Its not that the Jacksons are immune from being spoken negatively about... The point is that MUCH in fact most of what you read about the Jacksons as well as many many other celebrities is not true... SO then, WHO ARE WE TO JUDGE on things that are a lie...

Please be careful.

Blessings.
thank you for your advices...i keep it and i appreciate it very much..i do not mind of your posts...just because i like comparison and i am sorry for my english...i do not mean mj is weak but i meant his children are weak..i suffered so much when i saw in the vid paris treated so bad form janet...i think this is not fair...just this...and about the posts i did about jacksons i think i cannot explain my opinion more so maybe we can do it in private...love and thanks again
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok, I was polite before. (I will continue to be) But I will be a little more straight forward or direct.

AGAIN, please DONT BELIEVE what you see in the media... Even the situation about Janet. THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE

No need for us to continue discussion in private. I am just passing on the advice NOT to believe media.

You know the hoax right??? Well this is part of it... Its part of the hoax. Turn things on media. WE DONT HAVE ALL the ANSWERS or all the REASONS WHY these crazy things are happening, but please trust that MJ is behind these crazy stories (most of them anyway) and that in time we will undertstand more.

UNTIL THEN please do not judge. Not only are you doing the right thing by MJ and Jacksons by not judging, but you will be doing the right thing by you, becuase you wont worry and be sad about things that arent even true.

Please be careful and good luck.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God

Ok, I was polite before. (I will continue to be) But I will be a little more straight forward or direct.

AGAIN, please DONT BELIEVE what you see in the media... Even the situation about Janet. THINGS ARE NOT WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE

No need for us to continue discussion in private. I am just passing on the advice NOT to believe media.

You know the hoax right??? Well this is part of it... Its part of the hoax. Turn things on media. WE DONT HAVE ALL the ANSWERS or all the REASONS WHY these crazy things are happening, but please trust that MJ is behind these crazy stories (most of them anyway) and that in time we will undertstand more.

UNTIL THEN please do not judge. Not only are you doing the right thing by MJ and Jacksons by not judging, but you will be doing the right thing by you, becuase you wont worry and be sad about things that arent even true.

Please be careful and good luck.
thank you again...your advice is precious to me...i assure you
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions