MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you

Katherine Jackson is back in as permanent guardian of Michael Jackson's three children, and  her nephew TJ Jackson will share responsibilities as co-guardian ... according to a new court ruling.

TMZ broke the story ... Katherine had a change of heart last week, agreeing to split guardianship responsibilities with TJ -- despite previously claiming she was "devastated" by TJ taking on a guardianship role.

In a hearing this morning, the judge reinstated Katherine's guardianship rights ... and made TJ co-guardian, but only temporarily until an Aug. 22nd hearing. At that time the judge will consider making the split guardianship of Prince, Paris and Blanket permanent.

During the hearing, a court appointed investigator said Katherine has been doing a "terrific job as guardian and the children love her." He added, "They also have a close relationship with their cousin, TJ Jackson."

The investigator also said Katherine and TJ have been working well together to care for the children ever since Michael Jackson's death.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MaryKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
And hereĀ“s what CNN have to say (not starting a new topic for that one):

(CNN) -- A judge restored Katherine Jackson as permanent guardian of Michael Jackson's children and approved a plan to add their cousin T.J. Jackson as co-guardian during a hearing Thursday.

The decision comes eight days after the same court suspended the family matriarch as guardian because she had been gone and out of communications with the three children for 10 days.

"The kids seem to be doing very, very well," Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Mitchell Beckloff said. "All of the controversy caused me great concern."

A court investigator interviewed Katherine Jackson and the children -- Prince, Paris and Blanket -- on Friday, he said.

Diana Ross, whom Michael Jackson named as a backup guardian in his will, visited with the children Wednesday and agreed with the plan, according to the lawyer who represents the children.

"It's clear to me that the children are well-cared-for by Mrs. Jackson," the judge said. "It's clear to me that they love her very much and they (enjoy) substantial significant relations with T.J. Jackson and love him very much."
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

MJonmind

Well at least now Paris knows who Diana Ross is. :icon_lol:  (I'm sure she already did though... :icon_e_wink:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, Katheringe and TJ Jackson will do a great job taking care of Michael Jackson's three lovely children.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

everlastinglove_MJ

Well, Katheringe and TJ Jackson will do a great job taking care of Michael Jackson's three lovely children.

I agree
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
It's all for L.O.V.E.

SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Well at least now Paris knows who Diana Ross is. :icon_lol:  (I'm sure she already did though... :icon_e_wink:)
:icon_lol: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't see the purpose of this. I miss Michael.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

It's all for L.O.V.E.  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
LOVE YOU MORE

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Katherine Jackson And Michael's Children Are Being Used As Pawns To Validate Fraudulent Will, Family Source Claims

Posted on Thu Aug 2, 2012 12:45 PM PDT

Katherine Jackson, as well as Paris, Prince and Blanket Jackson, are being used as "pawns" to cover up the fact that Michael Jackson's will is fraudulent, according to a Jackson family source.
Contrary to various online reports, Katherine's children stress they are not after the money in Michael's estate.
Our source adds:
"Everyone knows that even if Michael didn't have a will written up, his children would be given the money from the estate by default. His siblings obviously aren't after his fortune because they were never set to earn it in the first place. It's about revealing the truth and who's behind the fake document."
Family members believe the temporary guardianship situation was created by the estate executors as a diversion from the investigation into the validity of the will. This morning, Katherine was reinstated as guardian of Michael's three children with her grandson TJ serving as co-guardian until the next court hearing on August 22.
The source goes on to say:
"Interesting how only those children who are removing their name from the letter, like Jermaine recently did, are being allowed to see their mother. The rest have been banned from seeing her or even speaking to her on the phone."
The letter that's being referred to is the one sent from Michael's siblings to John Branca and John McClain ... asking them to resign as co-executors of the King of Pop's estate because they've "failed to perform" their duties.
We've reached out to both Branca and McClain for comment, but have yet to hear back.

Read more at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions