No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

Re: Statement on Janet's website...
August 03, 2012, 08:16:22 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us. Is it common for an attorney to create letters of this nature to be posted on websites? Maybe? IDK? Hmmm...

I saw a typo and the layout just didn't feel very professional. JMO. I know that in my hurried state that I also have typo's and grammatical errors but this is a professional document, not a post on a forum. So, if this is part of the hoax what message are we left with?

I think what stands out for me is the last sentence. Janet, Randy, and Rebbie will continue to press forward in their search for the truth in order to carry out the wishes of their brother Michael.

Now - if the Branca and group have accomplished everything that we hear they have done, how is this not in keeping with the best interests of K and the kids? Who in the world could do any better of a job? So, is this for real? I can't imagine that it is but maybe we aren't seeing everything that is being done behind the scenes.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

August 03, 2012, 08:34:48 PM
I'm thinking... that the negative media campaign was started by MJ and family to draw attention to the fake will and executors. They want the truth brought to light in a very public way... maybe now they're trying to get the executors in a position where they have to take some sort of legal action...or declaration of their own? They must have something on them and want the estate to make the next move...hopefully a really stupid one. Maybe it's MJ's trap.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

August 03, 2012, 09:28:03 PM
I agree, and due to all the previous controversy, eyes are on the Jacksons=safety of some kind?  We are watching
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4MichaelTopic starter

August 03, 2012, 09:43:36 PM
I would guess that's it's not totally uncommon for an attorney to prepare a statement given the fact that the people who are being challenged are attorneys themselves.  I thought it was odd that it's from a firm in DC though.  Maybe I'm not up on all things Janet but given the little I know I would have expected a firm from LA, NYC or even Atlanta.  You read it better than I if you caught a typo though...lol...I don't remember seeing one. 

I still haven't totally wrapped my head around the end game for all of this either.  There's been lots of discussion about the aspect of playing the media and the casual spectators for the fools that they are...(okay...mission accomplished there)...but this story is still being given "legs" with each additional volley from an opposing camp.  This letter still states that they are pushing for invalidation of the Will to force removal of the executors.  Even if that happened...THEN what???  Who was listed as Executor in the prior Will...anybody know?  If that's been revealed before then I missed it.  The distribution outlined in it is said to have been the same with the exception of Blanket not being named specifically (but he would inherit per stirpes anyway) so the only big change could be in guardianship or executor appointments.  That just might make for a big cha-ching in somebody's pocket or at least put someone in control that they deem more flexible to their (the whole family) wishes.  I won't disparage anyone without merit but there have been a whole bunch of ideas floated using the platform of tributes or memorials that have been shot down by the "Estate" and I'm sure there were some individuals hoping to make a buck or two off of them.  There has to be something more to this for them to keep pushing it.  Michael can't be aligned with and directing the Estate as some have suggested AND be 100% aligned with all the family members.  There has to be a real target in this.  We're still missing something here I think.  And why NOW???   If the Executors are the target why not make a stink like this right after the deal with Sony.  I read a bunch of tweets earlier today from a now closed account that seemed to lend some credibility to the possibility that it wasn't always jovial in Jacksonland.  They weren't angry like so many are...they were really kinda sad.  Maybe all of that is just weighing on my mind and clouding my judgment today.  It seems right when I make some progress on this puzzle...somebody comes along and knocks it off the table.    :icon_rolleyes: :icon_e_sad:

Dammit Michael...we need score cards!!!   :Pulling_hair:  SMDH 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 

Andrea

August 03, 2012, 09:59:33 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm thinking... that the negative media campaign was started by MJ and family to draw attention to the fake will and executors. They want the truth brought to light in a very public way... maybe now they're trying to get the executors in a position where they have to take some sort of legal action...or declaration of their own? They must have something on them and want the estate to make the next move...hopefully a really stupid one. Maybe it's MJ's trap.

I still think that the Jacksons and the executors are on the same team but it's meant to appear as though they are not.  The letter emphasizes that there is no financial gain in doing this, maybe they are wanting some sort of public demand to look into the validity of the will.  Maybe they want the public to look into all the events surrounding MJ's "death" and see what they come up with.  MJ's coming back and so perhaps he's giving everyone the opportunity to figure it out for themselves, or perhaps to confuse people more and wonder WTF is going on.

Love4Michael:

I would guess that's it's not totally uncommon for an attorney to prepare a statement given the fact that the people who are being challenged are attorneys themselves.  I thought it was odd that it's from a firm in DC though.  Maybe I'm not up on all things Janet but given the little I know I would have expected a firm from LA, NYC or even Atlanta.  You read it better than I if you caught a typo though...lol...I don't remember seeing one.

My understanding is that Washington DC is NOT technically part of the U.S. and therefore has it's own set of laws.  The letter originating from a lawyer's office there could have something to do with that.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 03, 2012, 10:45:42 PM
Katherine contested the will before the application for probate was heard in court.  But for some reason, changed her mind.(threatened)

Joe Jackson contested the will and its valididity also, but it was too late for anyone to contest it...

Now, three years later, we have the Jackson siblings exposing the fake will..

So, the why now questions are invalid....This has been an ongoing drama.

Maybe when both parents contested it, it didn't gain as much attention...so in typical "MJ style", it had to be executed with alot of drama and contraversy...IMO.

Lets not forget, that the WILL can only take affect when a person dies.. Another reason for a fake death scenario, cathcing out the devils that surrounded Michael for most of his life......

Why else would the family risk having their reputations ruined and lose their followers???  Think about it.

This time, we have concrete evidence, so why does it have to be so complicated.  Sticking to the facts, I would have to say the executors are criminals.........They have 20 million reasons for faking MJ's signature...and probably intend to sell off Michaels catalogue.

Thats the role of executors.......the settled debts first, the sell of all assets and  estates and distribute to the heirs...which in this case are Katherine(40%) , Paris, Prince and Blanket (40% shared) and Charity gets 20%.  The executors get a certain percentage of the sales!!!

In most states...executors only have four years to get it right....then they are no longer needed...
Another reason for the Jacksons to take action now, before it's too late...
That's why

Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 10:57:01 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

August 03, 2012, 10:59:36 PM
@mindseye:
I'm thinking... that the negative media campaign was started by MJ and family to draw attention to the fake will and executors.

Oh my I think you're right.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 03, 2012, 11:04:57 PM
@mindseye:
I'm thinking... that the negative media campaign was started by MJ and family to draw attention to the fake will and executors.

Oh my I think you're right.

Because once its all settled and monies distrubuted to the heirs (Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket) they can't do anything about it...and that includes working out what to do with MJ's biggest assest..his catalogue..I believe the executors (in this situation because it is such a large job) have only four years to complete their job.....from the date of applying for a probate to be accepted as executors through the courts, at which time Katherine attempted to contest the will siggesting Michael couldn't have signed it, but the courts didn't find anything wrong with the wills valididity back then and denied the contest by Katherine)

Then Joe and Leonard tried the same thing, but once again, where denied...

Its not about the money.......The executors stand to make much more from the estate....but who gave them power to deny access of the siblings who contested the will???  Thats not ethical and not legal...

Four years to get it right, otherwise its irreversable..............hmmmmmmmm

Duties of the executor

The executor is responsible for taking care of legal and financial matters related to the deceased person's death. She lodges the will to seek probate, examines financial records and files all tax documents. The executor must first pay the estate’s liabilities. If there are assets left over after paying off taxes and debts, the executor distributes the assets in accordance with the deceased person's will.

Real Estate and other property

Sometimes the executor is called upon to make decisions about what to do with real estate or other property. If the deceased left behind property, the executor must decide whether to sell it. The executor must also decide what to do with securities and investments the deceased person left behind.

The executor's primary duty is to pay off as much of the estate's debts as possible, so if the estate owes a lot of money, the executor may have to sell the deceased's home or other assets to satisfy the debts.

Tying up loose ends

The executor must also tie up loose ends left behind. For example, if the deceased owned credit cards solely in his name, the executor should cancel the cards. If there's any balance on the cards at the time of death, the estate must pay it, however this debt is of lower priority than secured debts such as mortgages or car loans.

Settling the estate

The executor pays various bills out of the estate's funds and then distributes the inheritances. First, the executor pays funeral costs and outstanding medical bills. Next, he pays the deceased's employees any money owed to them. Secured debts such as a mortgage or car loan are paid as well as taxes. Finally, the executor pays unsecured debts if possible. After all debts and taxes are paid, the executor must distribute the rest of the estate's assets according to the will. If the estate was insolvent, heirs will not receive inheritances. Where a deceased person is elderly and their financial affairs are in order the liabilities are most often satisfied and the inheritances paid.
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:11:49 PM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4MichaelTopic starter

August 03, 2012, 11:33:05 PM
I've been an Executor before @2good so I'm well aware of the role and responsibility to both heirs and the court.  The "Estate" has a limited duration but in this case we have an ongoing Trust as well.  Branca et al would be hard pressed to justify any sale of the "catalogue" at this point in time having already rebounded the net worth of the Estate.   Under normal circumstances assets are sold outright so that there is a finite liquid valuation that can be distributed among the beneficiaries and the estate is then settled.  In this case there is future income producing artistic/intellectual property and other holdings that can and should be transferred into the Trust for the future benefit of the heirs as per the Will.  There is a time limit for estate settlement but that doesn't dictate that all assets must be sold...they can be re-titled into the Trust.  Papers are simply drafted that would transfer any interest owned by Michael personally to "The Jackson Family Trust" or whatever it's called.  I guess I need to look at the two documents again and pay closer attention to the names, duties, authorities and compensation breakdowns of the roles as Executors versus the role of Trustees (though they are usually quite similar).  Maybe that's the issue here.  Maybe they are trying to force settlement of the Estate and full implementation of the Trust for some reason.  But weren't Branca and crew listed as the ones in authority in both documents?  I'm confuzzled...lol...it's late here. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 03, 2012, 11:49:48 PM
So, we are back to thinking this is a sting against the Estate? If that is the case then MJ is taking a huge risk by putting the catalog and all of his assets in the hands of those he's trying to slip up. This would mean that MJ is not in total control? This would mean that the estate doesn't know that MJ is alive...I think they are too smart for that IMO.

I know that Katherine contested the will and I also know that Joe did. I also think there were some statutes of limitations with how long one could file a claim as well as (I thought) how long one could contest the will. Maybe I'm thinking of some other lawsuit...?

MJ could very well have the 4 year deadline in his sight and connected to the will but not because he's trying to catch the Estate. Maybe they are trying to catch someone else who knows that the attorneys need to dissolve the estate in 4 years? Just trying to come up with ideas...

Blessings

EDIT: Love4Michael - thank you. Someone needs to have ongoing responsibilities over the trust, right? It's not just a matter of the lawyers dissolving everything and walking away to leave the heirs with their portions. I look forward to hearing if you come up with any other thoughts after looking at the documents.
Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 11:55:03 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

MJonmind

August 03, 2012, 11:59:16 PM
Thanks 2good2btrue and Love4Michael for the details on duties of an executor etc. Good to keep in mind in this ongoing controversy. :icon_e_smile:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 04, 2012, 01:42:59 AM
Thanks 2good2btrue and Love4Michael for the details on duties of an executor etc. Good to keep in mind in this ongoing controversy. :icon_e_smile:

ancillary administration n. administration of an estate's assets in another state. An "ancillary administrator" is chosen by the executor or administrator of an estate to handle the property (primarily real estate) of the deceased estate in a state other than the one in which the estate is probated. Example: John dies in Montana where he had been living, and leaves a parcel in downtown Columbus, Ohio, then there has to be ancillary administration in Ohio to obtain Ohio court approval and tax agency clearance. Technically ancillary means "aiding" or "subordinate." (See: probate)
Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 01:55:53 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 04, 2012, 01:58:11 AM
Another undated document! Unsigned too! Perhaps MJ wants to highlight dates and signatures for those who haven't caught on yet!

I'm just trusting MJ in all this.  Remember, he's not dead, so IMO he's planned these twists and turns.  And if by any chance he hasn't planned them and he just set things in motion by 'dying', and is sitting back watching like the rest of us, then if things are not going the way he wants, he can put an end to it all in an instant by 'coming back'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 04, 2012, 10:26:17 AM
I also believe that we are being directed to 'study' the will....I'm just confused as to the 'why'.  The will was contested soon after the 'death', so it's nothing new...but it seems like lately a big spotlight is being shed on it, intentionally trying to draw attention to it.  I think that perhaps we're missing something...just can't figure out what.  We were told early on to 'follow the money'...and although the siblings may not stand to gain anything by contesting it (I don't believe they are doing this for money)...the will IS all about money.  I'm reminded of TS' levels and how we were shown how to dissect even the smallest of details...perhaps we're supposed to now use those skills to 'study' the will?  I'm also reminded of Level 7 and how it's still 'unfinished'...the why and/or possible stings still missing some pieces.  Considering the timing of recent events and this (I believe, intentional) spotlight on the will....mixed in with TS' deadline of a BAM...I'm thinking that the will, and the issues around the will, may be the final piece to the puzzle.

The problem I'm having (one of many lol) with this whole 2002 will issue...is I'm finding it very hard to believe that Mike knew nothing about it.  In the 2002 will, Mike appointed Barry Siegel---along with Branca and McClain---as executors.  Radaronline recently posted an article where they showed a letter written by Siegel in August 2003 where he declined his role as executor.  Would Mike not have received a copy of this letter?  Even if the lawyers conspired and 'hid' the letter from Mike...wouldn't it have come up in conversation between Barry and Mike at some point?  I mean, being appointed an executor (especially by Mike) is an honor....I would think, at the very least, that if Barry declined the role he'd give Mike an explanation as to why he's declining.  That convo would then have triggered Mike to know about this supposed 2002 will...if he didn't know about it before then (again, something I find hard to believe).

Another problem with contesting the executors is that they are also listed in the Family Trust document filed in March 2002 and signed by Mike (supposedly).  Are they saying that that document is also fake?  If not, then we have another legal document where Mike chose those specific executors....and where he chose NationsBank (Bank of America) to be executors should Branca and McClain be unable to (i.e. he didn't choose any of his siblings as backup).

So...I'm having a hard time understanding the motives behind recent events.  Even if they can prove that the 2002 will is fake, there is still the Family Trust document to contend with (although I'm not even sure about Mike's signature on that...it looks 'different').  Hopefully this will all start to make more sense soon....cause I'm completely baffled by it.

Here's a copy of the (supposed) Family Trust document.  Does anyone know if this was ever contested as being 'fake'?

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 10:53:29 AM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal