Fox News - Geraldo Rivera Reports: The Kidnapping of Katherine Jackson

• 62 Replies

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by mindseye
http://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera

Tonight, Geraldo Rivera Reports: The Kidnapping of Katherine Jackson. Don't Miss it, tonight at 10PM ET, on Fox News Channel.

‏@GeraldoRivera
Michael Jackson's will & mom's guardianship of his kids are under attack from siblings he cut out. But kidnapping!? Watch FNC tonight @10et

2 Aug  ‏@GeraldoRivera

The object of plot obviously Michael's ever growing pot of gold But grabbing grandma was so ham-handed it could result in criminal charges

2 Aug  ‏@GeraldoRivera

It appears there was an attempted palace coup in the Jackson family. Janet was apparent ring leader, the brothers her alleged accomplices.
'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Offline voiceforthesilent

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by voiceforthesilent
Thanks Mindseye.

Geraldo has been relatively quiet - why is he now getting into the action? And criminal charges could be filed against whom? Janet, Randy, and Jermaine? Oh - interesting to see how this plays out if that is what we're given.

Blessings to you.
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Offline kdkennedy74

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by kdkennedy74
Thank you for the information...just scheduled it to record!!!

I close my eyes just to try and see you smile one more time
Its been so long now all I do is cry
Cant we find some love to take this away
Cause the pain gets stronger every day
Cant you see I dont wanna walk away

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind
they had twiggy. said she was some sort of music insider or something .seems like she had a copy of the letter firing branca.( i think). kind of strange that they got into this so late.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline YoungMack

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by YoungMack
I am watching this right now and I just noticed something strange.
Geraldo went to a commercial and the camera panned out on a pic of
Paris, Katherine, Blanket, Prince then kept panning and ill be damned if I didnt see
a guy in a long sleeve RED SHIRT and his face was hidden behind a camera just like the MJ PIC...
Very strange!!!!!

Offline MJonmind

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by MJonmind
What!!!

Young mack!
a guy in a long sleeve RED SHIRT and his face was hidden behind a camera just like the MJ PIC...

The last I remember of Geraldo, he was going to investigate the death of MJ, and then stopped suddenly because he heard he got punked--as in I think he knows about the hoax.

Offline gwynned

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by gwynned
I can't believe this ridiculous story is ongoing and has reached the level of Geraldo?  If Seinfeld was a show about nothing, this story is news about nothing.  It's just too funny for words!!! Meantime, no one seems the wiser.   :LolLolLolLol:

Offline SEHF

• Administrator
  • Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by SEHF

Offline Grace

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Grace
Nobody noticed this some days ago. I almost spit my coffee first time I saw it hahaha.
Grand.
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Adi
^^^

The B.S. being spewed forth from all the "news" sources would have most of the world thinking this is what actually took place.   :icon_rolleyes:

Offline Australian MJ BeLIEver

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Australian MJ BeLIEver
Lol, @grace I noticed it. It's. Frikken hilarious! I facebooked it to all my non believer friends with the caption "come on if this doesn't scream 'hoax' nothing will"

Janet with the gun, love it!! Meanwhile were there any media comments about the gun spoof.
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Offline BeTheChange

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by BeTheChange
I'm surprised none of the media-whores tried to pass this off as 'true', considering it's just a visual representation of what they have been passing  :icon_rolleyes:

Good thing I wasn't drinking when I saw it :LolLolLolLol:

With L.O.V.E. always.
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
    • Show only replies by 2good2btrue
they had twiggy. said she was some sort of music insider or something .seems like she had a copy of the letter firing branca.( i think). kind of strange that they got into this so late.

Twiggy if a investigator/beLIEver...Why would she be on the show, unless she is going to expose the truth on Geraldo...This is fantastic news...She has proof that Branca was fired and has a vendetta against MJ..........

Offline bugsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by bugsy
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Offline bugsy

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by bugsy
is it correct that 3 years ago Katherine spoke to Geraldo? beginning of August? if so seems very familiar to be doing it around the same timing 3 years later to the month..

sorry finding I have lot's to catch up on so if people have mentioned anything in any where else, I apologise
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 10:50:18 AM by leilani81 »
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

Offline sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
    • Show only replies by sweetsunsetwithMJ

I am freaking out please I need help, Michael or you BAM quickly or I will have a heart attack.
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer
Hilarious  :thjajaja121:

This is so Geraldo material.
More videos  http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/geraldo/index.html#/v/1773765114001/michael-jacksons-niece-katherine-was-not-kidnapped/?playlist_id=86916

One relative gave Tanay permission to speak, but she can't say who... MJ?  :icon_lol:

'Money...Lie for it Spy for it Kill for it Die for it They'd kill for the money Do or dare'

Offline Ijustcantstoplovingu

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Ijustcantstoplovingu

:icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:   where is this news clip from with the "GUN" do you have a link so I can show my unconvinced hubby lol

:thjajaja121:

Offline rachel1018

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by rachel1018
I havent seen this, thanks for sharing

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie
Thanks for sharing...interesting  :bearhug:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline wishingstar

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wishingstar
I must be the only one who doesn't find the humor of this gif. 
I know it shows the absurdity of the situation and all....but, I
don't get why it's funny.
sorry SEHF.........

:(

@mindseye...thanks for posting a link to the interview.  It was really interesting to watch.....what was up with the ear piece?
Taking cues on what to say, I am sure.....from whom, lol.  Is there a fist in her ear?

Offline mindseye

• Hoaxer
sorry SEHF.........

@mindseye...thanks for posting a link to the interview.  It was really interesting to watch.....what was up with the ear piece?
Taking cues on what to say, I am sure.....from whom, lol.  Is there a fist in her ear?

yes but the ear piece is used to hear Geraldo and producer's direction... imo she's definitely there to keep it news. This interview just made it all sound more ridiculous.

I think the whole thing is hilarious especially being reported this way by Geraldo. The gif SEHF shared is funny from a hoax perspective... but the image itself is a sad example of how ppl are so quick to make fun of it in a more ridiculous way and believe all this bs.

Offline wishingstar

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by wishingstar
sorry SEHF.........

yes but the ear piece is used to hear Geraldo and producer's direction... imo she's definitely there to keep it news. This interview just made it all sound more ridiculous.

I think the whole thing is hilarious especially being reported this way by Geraldo. The gif SEHF shared is funny from a hoax perspective... but the image itself is a sad example of how ppl are so quick to make fun of it in a more ridiculous way and believe all this bs.

Yes, now the ear piece makes more sense...... maybe she isn't used to something like that as well. 
That whole TII ear piece scene always sticks in my mind for some reason.  The way she was fiddling
with it, was so much like the TII scene.  I really thought she was going to say it feels like a fist in
my ear, lol. 
I guess your right about the gif.  I have a very hard time with guns......oh well.
I have plenty of stuff to keep me well entertained.....that's for sure : )
Thanks for the help in understanding the ear piece more....much appreciated!
Have a beautiful evening.......

Blessings Always

Offline Adi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Adi
sorry SEHF.........

Yeah - does make it sound even more ridiculous.....ugghh.... Geraldo ......thinks he is an expert and has all the facts and knows more than the family. I can't stand his arrogant "I know more than you" attitude.

Notice Tanay's upside down pyramid jewellery on her chest?  I agree, her playing with that earpiece reminded me that scene in TII as well.