diggyonTopic starter

What if Michael fails?
August 06, 2012, 06:57:40 PM
I have been thinking about the End of the World for quite some time now and I was suddenly hit by the question I used to ask myself all the time! What if Michaels plans fail? We all know that the Antichrist will appear some day. This is written in all the Holy Books known. It's the fate of the earth to witness this drama. Yet we have been warned by God not to follow him. The days of the Antichrist are going to be dark days. Evil will take over. Those who won't follow him will be killed. Then Christ will come back and save the world.
Michael has his plans too. He wants to free the world from evil. But what can he do to the world that's fate has been determined by God thousands and thousands of years ago? May be he can stop evil from taking over for a while. But for how long? The Antichrist will appear sooner or later. Armageddon will take place sooner or later. Jesus Christ will come back sooner or later..... Judgment day will come sooner or later.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

Re: What if Michael fails?
August 06, 2012, 07:12:34 PM
Scary to think about isnt it.... I too have been teying to fit the 2 together meaning
Where and if MJ fits into the Bible prophecy for revelations etc......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

marumjj

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • "Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons"
  • Smile, though your heart will hurt
August 06, 2012, 07:49:35 PM
Posted by: diggyon
The Antichrist will appear sooner or later. Armageddon will take place sooner or later. Jesus Christ will come back sooner or later..... Judgment day will come sooner or later.....

diggyon personally prefer not to think about it, we are mere mortals and what is written so shall, death may surprise us any of us at any time. I just try to do good things in my life, sow love because that's what I harvest and Michael is a great example.

John 6: 37-40, 44

"37 All that the Father giveth me shall come to me, and whoever comes to Me I will never drive away. 38 For I came down from heaven not to do My own will but the will of him who sent me. 39 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that of all that has given Me I lose nothing, but raise it up on the last day. 40 And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that every one which seeth the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him on the last day.

Since God is no respecter of persons (Romans 2:11), the condition for salvation is the same for everyone, the perfect fulfillment of the moral law: love and live. All human beings we recorded in our consciousness the law of love (Romans 2:15).

Love is the key   :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
August 06, 2012, 08:29:04 PM
Michael has to fit into the Bible prophecies , otherwise it makes no sense...our 'friend" Back suggested he is  Archangel Michael .
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2012, 09:18:02 PM
Michael is not Archangel Michael.....even MJ said "I'm only human!"  People love to idolize things since the beginning of time.  Michael was/is a very special human being...with a sensitive heart...just like say, Mother Theresa.  I have to admit, his saying "We have 4 years to get it right otherwise it's irreversible" freaked me out....because we don't know what he meant by it.  But then he also said "It's an adventure...there's nothing to be afraid of"....so that seems contradictory to me.   Perhaps it could have been about his estate..or the rainforest...or the election....we just don't know.
 Yes, the anti-christ must come to fulfill prophecy and even tho I am a Christian, I am very concerned...worried...okay...terrified of that.   To me, in order for a world leader to be "everyone's savior" then something ::major:: would have to happen beforehand...like a nuclear war.  I am stepping on eggshells until the Olympics are over :::shudder:::
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2012, 09:46:18 PM
Come on Gina....... Think for yourself..... How in the world would this BACK
know if MJ was a part of the biblical prophecy?? He is not God or anything remotely close at beat just a Jackson insider.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

August 06, 2012, 10:14:21 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Michael is not Archangel Michael.....even MJ said "I'm only human!"  People love to idolize things since the beginning of time.  Michael was/is a very special human being...with a sensitive heart...just like say, Mother Theresa.  I have to admit, his saying "We have 4 years to get it right otherwise it's irreversible" freaked me out....because we don't know what he meant by it.  But then he also said "It's an adventure...there's nothing to be afraid of"....so that seems contradictory to me.   Perhaps it could have been about his estate..or the rainforest...or the election....we just don't know.
 Yes, the anti-christ must come to fulfill prophecy and even tho I am a Christian, I am very concerned...worried...okay...terrified of that.   To me, in order for a world leader to be "everyone's savior" then something ::major:: would have to happen beforehand...like a nuclear war.  I am stepping on eggshells until the Olympics are over :::shudder:::
YouRnotAlone in holding these thoughts.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

August 06, 2012, 11:03:01 PM
Come on Gina....... Think for yourself..... How in the world would this BACK
know if MJ was a part of the biblical prophecy?? He is not God or anything remotely close at beat just a Jackson insider.
That's rather rude. We here have many opinions. Think for yourself as well.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 06, 2012, 11:45:19 PM
So sorry...... Seeing how everyone is so nice on here and all. Hahahaha.....
I was just exspressing my opinion of her comment as she was of the previous comment.How come nobody says anything to anyone who says rude things to me???? Just curious.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2012, 12:33:17 AM
sigh....

biting tongue  :icon_mrgreen:

:bowdown: Respect you SOTT / Tut777 / back / front / TS / other alias's  :smiley_abuv:

Back predated death hoax and offered insight to future happenings. He deserves respect.

:michael_jackson-1135:

(NB: Personally don't believe MJ is Archangel. Just thought I'd clarify. BUT deserves nothing but complete respect from us all!)

Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 12:41:07 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

curls

August 07, 2012, 02:29:02 AM
Diggy, I've had the same thoughts - in a nutshell, if MJ believes in God and bible prophesies, then why does he not just leave it all up to God?! I personally think he probably does, but that doesn't mean he won't do whatever he can to open people's eyes to the possibility of a better world right now, via love, because that's the kind of man he is.

Personally, and not wishing to tread on any toes here, I think many may be attaching too much stuff to MJ, making him into another 'persona' similar to what was done with 'The King of Pop'.  Can't he just be admired and loved as a talented and good man?

Not sure if this is relevant here, but I'll say it anyway, seeing as it's been mentioned. The whole antichrist thing puzzles me. Where did the idea come from that this is/will be a single person?  I have always interpreted antichrist as meaning anyone who is anti Christ, as in against Christ.  I wonder if the commonly adopted use of the term THE Antichrist, implying one person, is a misinterpretation of sorts. Maybe someone can point me towards a bible passage that supports the single person idea.

Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 02:30:34 AM by curls
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

diggyonTopic starter

August 07, 2012, 09:45:47 AM
@Yournotalone7

I totlly agree :smiley_abuv:

@curls

Well, I thought the Antichrist was described in the Bible. He will come and force everyone to follow him, not God! May be someone could find the biblical reference to that! I don't know much about this biblical reference!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

paula-c

August 07, 2012, 10:08:00 AM
sigh....

biting tongue  :icon_mrgreen:

:bowdown: Respect you SOTT / Tut777 / back / front / TS / other alias's  :smiley_abuv:

Back predated death hoax and offered insight to future happenings. He deserves respect.

:michael_jackson-1135:

(NB: Personally don't believe MJ is Archangel. Just thought I'd clarify. BUT deserves nothing but complete respect from us all!)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

August 07, 2012, 11:29:41 AM
Oops. Meant to write even though I don't believe MJ to be archangel and Back illudes to that, Back still deserves nothing but respect from us all.

Damn I hate posting with iPhone.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

MissG

August 07, 2012, 12:53:50 PM
No EOW is going to happen this year.

MJ has a lot to fix when comes to his testament and a long etc restoring his name, economy and cleaning up the mess which took place more than 20 years ago among other issues, imo.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal