MissG

Is not "lunatic" to believe that someone could have faked his/her death for different reasons. The "lunacy" comes up when other convos get inside the picture and extrapolations take place.

MJ could have faked his death, but surely not save the world, demask the "illuminati" or to find a woman to live with (among other theories) imo. His reasons should be more serious than those and also connected to the well being of his family and children as well as to put behind bars those who tried to kill him. I could even think about a sting operation of some sort. But economy is inside the picture.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is not "lunatic" to believe that someone could have faked his/her death for different reasons. The "lunacy" comes up when other convos get inside the picture and extrapolations take place.

MJ could have faked his death, but surely not save the world, demask the "illuminati" or to find a woman to live with (among other theories) imo. His reasons should be more serious than those and also connected to the well being of his family and children as well as to put behind bars those who tried to kill him. I could even think about a sting operation of some sort. But economy is inside the picture.

I sooo agree with this post. This is how I feel too!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Love is the Solution to Everything.

Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different"exceptional among "normal average" people.
In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.
But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.

i am quite content to have only my kids know about my veiw of the situation.

Sorry, "different" and "normal" weren´t meant in a rude way. English is not my natural language. Thanks for correcting anyway! I´m improving!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

sonTopic starter

Wow, this is more popular than I thought it would be.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

Yep Diggy, in situations like these we get a light idea how it must have been for Michael to be "different"exceptional among "normal average" people.
In my family only my two girls ( 10 and 13 ) know what I´m believing, and for them it´ s very normal because I explained and they understood.
But I keep it in the closet for others. That´s MY thing here, I don´t feel the need to convince s.o.

i am quite content to have only my kids know about my veiw of the situation.

Sorry, "different" and "normal" weren´t meant in a rude way. English is not my natural language. Thanks for correcting anyway! I´m improving!

sorry i didn't mean to be hurtful. i really think part of the struggle michael had to live with came from people just not getting that concept.  :bearhug:

by the way about the beginning question remember the comment on the bashir thing : the ones who know don't tell  :icon_e_wink:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.

@ Thémis

I have anyone to speak about the hoax, everybody around me are sure MJ is dead, I don't talk about it, because they will think I am crazy, it's why I am glad to be a member of this forum, I can read the posts of the other believers and expresses myself.

The same thing happens to me and so I do not speak about more.....the important thing is that all us gathered here...Michael gave us a huge gift...the rest does not matter   :icon_razz:   :moonwalk_: :bearhug:  Love you all..  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions