gwynnedTopic starter

Snoop LION's new album RESURRECTION!
August 09, 2012, 07:02:22 AM
Big news is that Snoop (who we all recall introduced Tupac at Coachella) has changed his name and direction. 

"I want to bury Snoop Dogg, and become Snoop Lion. I didn't know that until I went to the temple, where the High Priest asked me what my name was, and I said, 'Snoop Dogg.' And he looked me in my eyes and said, 'No more. You are the light; you are the lion.' From that moment on, it's like I had started to understand why I was there."

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The album's debut single, "La La La," is already available on iTunes. "No Guns Allowed," another track on Reincarnated, seemed dear to Snoop's heart. "There's a lot of killing going on in this world, and nobody ever speaks on it until it happens. And I'm tired of it ... It's so tragic that people are still doing stupid things with guns," Snoop said. "I could have never made a song called 'No Guns Allowed,' because I'm supposed to be a gangster and we supposed to keep one on us at all times ... But after looking at my life and what it is now and my kids, and all the things that go on in life, I feel like it should be no guns allowed."

Be sure to click on the sample tune! 

Just sayin.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bugsy

Re: Snoop LION's new album RESURRECTION!
August 09, 2012, 07:56:13 AM
 :icon_e_surprised:

That's different to I expected to hear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"One of the definitions of sanity is the ability to tell real from unreal. Soon we'll need a new definition.
"Alvin Toffler

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal