This is very weird!!!!! Not proud of it but ive been to jail quite a few times
and im telling you there is NO WAY that this is legit because that would mean
anyone and everyone can visit CM in jail and with the celebrity status they wouldn't
allow that!!!!! I mean they are supposedly keeping him in a lesser security area to keep
him away from others but yet they let anyone and their grandmas visit him???? Nope!!! Dont think so! Im like Souza I wish someone in LA would try to go visit and see FIRST HAND what's
up on this but either way im confident its made up... Which fits right in cause the consensus is that he isnt in jail. Im still BAFFELED on HOW they could get the media etc to believe the trial was real...... All in good time I guess!   Thanks TMZ for your role in this hoax!!! Hahah itz fun disecting all the shit they post!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I researched in the German news sites.
There are new rules for L.A. jail, obviously you can register online for a visit w/o verifying your identity.
Don´t know if that is true or just tabloid trash,
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Michael I´m a dot in your right eye"

Ok, check this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I posted here a while back about the differences in the 2 jail systems in LA county.  Interesting to note that his particular jail houses a “select” group of inmates.  :WTF: does that mean?  Who determines the select and by what means?  Let me quote directly from their page “

Please Note: Jail Facilities not participating in the pilot program will adhere to current visitation policies which provides the public with 'Face to Face' visits on a first come, first serve basis subject to availability.”

Home > About MCJ

Men’s Central Jail (MCJ) is located near downtown Los Angeles, about one mile from the Hall of Justice, just North/East of Union station. Its primary purpose is to provide security for sentenced and high security, pre-trial inmates. Together with the Transportation Bureau (TST), the Inmate Reception Center (IRC), the Twin Towers Correctional Facility (TTCF), and the Central Jail Arraignment Courts (CJAC), all located on Bauchet Street, it makes up the Central Regional Justice Center.

Originally constructed in 1963 at a cost of $16.3 million, MCJ was designed to house 3,323 inmates and contain 585,150 square feet of floor space. In 1976, an addition was completed at a cost of $35 million, adding 350,000 square feet of floor space and raising the inmate rated capacity to 5,276. Currently, the inmate capacity of MCJ is approximately 4,600.

MCJ has a specialized medical housing unit capable of handling 781 inmates and is staffed by Sheriff’s Department Medical Personnel. They provide services for inmates with communicable diseases, long term medical conditions, and/or who are recovering from wounds or surgery. Inmates who are mentally ill are not currently housed at MCJ.

Originally referred to as the “Central Jail Expansion,” Twin Towers Correctional Facility opened in 1997. It occupies a 10 acre site to the east of MCJ and is connected to MCJ by a transfer bridge. TTCF consists of two high rise inmate housing towers, an Inmate Reception Center and a five story Medical Services Building. It also includes a Central Energy Plant and Custody Division Administration offices. The facility provides housing for over 2000 inmates, of which 200 are of medical and mental health care classification, and totals just under 1.5 million square feet.

Assigned by IRC Classification, as many as 800 inmate workers are housed at MCJ. These inmate workers are assigned to one of many jobs, and may accrue “Work Time” or credit towards their sentences.

While the jail is operated by the Sheriff’s Department, there are many civilians who work in the facility in a support capacity. Among them are: food services personnel, clerical, medical services personnel, and chaplains. In addition, Los Angeles County Facilities Services Bureau (FSB) personnel are stationed at the jail to maintain and repair the facility.

My take on this is if Murray is there, he is on staff.

Although the facility strains under the demands of a changing society, it continues to function with safety and security thanks to the professionalism and efficiency of personnel assigned to MCJ.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Don't stop this child, He's the father of man
Don't cross his way, He's part of the plan
I am that child, but so are you
You've just forgotten, Just lost the clue.”

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…
   and leaving me Speechless!

“True goodbyes are the ones never said

Ty eternalflame...... I just went theough the motions on the LA County Sherrif website (SCHEDULE VISITATION SECTION)
And you have to register to even sign it to schedule a visit and it asked for name, address, phone number, driver license or id number, email etc....... Thats just to register so u can sign into the site and schedule a visit.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I woud LOVE to tour this facility.  Something tells me there is a movie set somewhere inside those walls.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Ok...... I just read the confirmation email they sent me.for.registering..........
It says in the medical ward rwin towers facility there are no scheduled visits they are WALKINS ONLY!!!!!! For the mens central jail it says when you come after registering bring confirmation number and PROPER IDENTICFICATION!!!!!!!!!! So I just debunked that garbage because you clearly will have to have an id!!!!!!!!!! If I know I wont get in trouble for ir I dont give a shit ill see id I can go as far as to schedule an appt to visit ollllle CM even though I cant go we can see how it goes down.         YM
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thnx YoungMack for debunking the tabloid crap!

I would have wondered anyway, that it should be THAT easy!!

Wonder how this Lady managed to come through.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Glad I can help and contribute!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Ok...... I just read the confirmation email they sent me.for.registering..........
It says in the medical ward rwin towers facility there are no scheduled visits they are WALKINS ONLY!!!!!! For the mens central jail it says when you come after registering bring confirmation number and PROPER IDENTICFICATION!!!!!!!!!! So I just debunked that garbage because you clearly will have to have an id!!!!!!!!!! If I know I wont get in trouble for ir I dont give a shit ill see id I can go as far as to schedule an appt to visit ollllle CM even though I cant go we can see how it goes down.         YM

LOL, so I guess she just walked into the medical facility to see Murray and confront him on killing her baby daddy, lol.  That had to be a hoot  :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
The way the visiting system is set up according to this article is odd. In Oregon to visit an inmate they (the inmate) must first write on a form who their visitor list will include. The info must contain the name, D.O.B., address, etc. The information is sent to someone else internally and is approved or denied by the staff. If the name on the visitors list is a minor then paperwork is first sent to the custodial parent asking for permission. Someone can't just register, walk in off the streets and visit before first being approved.

I would go visit Murray but I don't want his baby mama on my ass...
  :LolLolLolLol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I wonder if there is anyway to find out what other “special inmates” have been confined to this facility  :smiley-vault-misc-150:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

One has to present VALID CA ID (mostly driver's license) to visit anyone in jail on the particular day and time that allows visitors and the name is  being registered on the visitors' record book.

To get FAKE ID that looks as original until it is properly checked is not a problem.

I wonder if that woman was BLOND. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hey a window  :icon_lol: We can do a video visit - Who’s game?

Last Edit: August 12, 2012, 01:27:17 PM by hesouttamylife
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJ "Magical Child"
Still Rocking my World…

Hell yeah hes outtamylife!!!!!!! I think CM is supposedly at the medical ward not central.
Could still be able to do a video interview eith him but on that document it says at the central location... Damn that would be awesome!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions