supermj4evaTopic starter

Hi thanks for that reply and yes I didnt see that before so good spot! Yeah I went back and watched other MJ billie jean performances both live and rehersal and he definitely kicks with his right log both kicks at that end dance, but in this is it he uses his left both times :s
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
ITS ALL FOR LOVE - L.O.V.E

Thank you for bringing this up again. I will need to look at the videos again and compare them to what you've detailed above but I've always thought that there were impersonators/doubles in at least 2 spots, this being one of them.

True that we may not know for sure and Michael definitely has his reputation on the line but the small parts played did not damage the outcome IMO.

Michael is a genius - he knows how to keep people talking and I think this is a good example.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Tove

I have also watched TII Billie Jean several times trying to realise what troubles me in that shoot. At firs I thought it was the playing with the sunglasses, after that i thought too there maybe also impersonator (real MJ has slimmer thies and longer legs ?). And i found the differencies in moving also. I think Michael done the biggest part in TII in directing, but he wanted to do part of the dancing and singin also by himself. I think there are impersonators in TII, you can see th difference how the crew is treating real mj and the impersonators, there is a huge respect to the real mj. I think it's quite genious really, altough the mj's seem and act very different, the large audience doesen't guestion anything beacause it is on the film :D Maybe here is a lesson to learn, we must trust our eyes and ears and guestion when everything doesen't add up?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Supermj4eva, I went back and scrubbed through the movie This Is It and you are correct in stating that there were two Michaels there. where I noticed the two was not on the stage. Michael #1 at 0:10:50(freeze the frame of this shot)and a better picture (freeze the frame of this shot) @0:11:23.  Now for Michael #2 (freeze the frame of this shot) @ 0:15:40 and another interesting thing is listen to this one voice. It sounds total different with an accent. And even a better picture when you freeze the frame of this shot @0:15:41. My heart started beating triple time.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

Jadz29858
If you watch from 6:40 to the end the part where Michael dances and  does the kicks. We all know that Michael always kicks with his RIGHT LEG this Michael in the video kicks with his left leg!! And we know that he always made a point to tell Chris Tucker that he was kicking with the wrong leg.

I love that video with Chris Tucker! But I really believe that TII is deliberately (by MJ) chalk full of magic/illusion/trickery/clues for fans to figure out, for controversy, challenge and pure entertainment!  MJ can speed up or slow down his dance moves, and kick with the left leg for pure prankish delight!

Though I believe this Billie Jean clip is all MJ, it’s good you analyzed it so, to get us looking closer.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions